SaintsFan81

Stanley Cup Predictions?

Lightning in 7

Flyers in 6

Canucks in 5

Wings in 6

Thought you said the Canucks would be choking?

Thought you said the Canucks would be choking?

So did I, but they got damn lucky and won vs. Chicago. I'll have to wait until they lose the Western Conference Final now. The Predators aren't that good a team IMO.

Only saw the third period because I was enjoying the nice weather, but it looks like Boston just played the shit out Philadelphia. Well-done, Bruins.

Only saw the third period because I was enjoying the nice weather, but it looks like Boston just played the shit out Philadelphia. Well-done, Bruins.

Yeah, the Flyers were lame ducks out there today. I figure a Game 2 win for Philly for sure.

3-0 series lead and Game 4 is tomorrow. Muhahahahahaha

So did I, but they got damn lucky and won vs. Chicago. I'll have to wait until they lose the Western Conference Final now. The Predators aren't that good a team IMO.

Going toe-to-toe with the Nucks...so I wouldn't be so quick to say something like that. Rinne has been surreal this season & if playoff performances were included into the Vezina picture, it would come down to Rinne vs. Tim Thomas, whoever makes it farther.

Canucks are still playing extremely uptight & they're bigger goal scorers ain't doing shit.

Nobody giving credit to Tim Thomas' 52 saves? Ridiculous.

By the way, well done to the Lightning. Outplaying the shit out of the Caps right now..

Nobody giving credit to Tim Thomas' 52 saves? Ridiculous.

By the way, well done to the Lightning. Outplaying the shit out of the Caps right now..

Yup, Timmy has been out of his freaking mind. Flyers literally dominated that game last night...but couldn't get the puck past Thomas enough.

damn, well done so far Tampa, I don't want to say the series is over, but it's gonna be a tough climb for us to get out of this, I'm interested to see if Neuvy is still in net tomorrow, I'm kinda surprised Bruce hasn't pulled him yet given his history with goalies

Going toe-to-toe with the Nucks...so I wouldn't be so quick to say something like that. Rinne has been surreal this season & if playoff performances were included into the Vezina picture, it would come down to Rinne vs. Tim Thomas, whoever makes it farther.

Canucks are still playing extremely uptight & they're bigger goal scorers ain't doing shit.

Just like every year.

Just like every year.

Bullshit call, late in OT put's Shea Weber in the box & allows the Nucks to eek one by Rinne FTW. Officiating this post-season has been wretched.

They have never been able to make it to the west final. There always so called "favorites"

in the west but when it comes to playoff time they barely get out of the first round or they don't for that mattar and when they do it make to the semi final they got their asses handed to them.

Been that way since the Naslund-Bertuzzi days. The more things change the more they stay the same..

well done Tampa

I've gotta say, I think it's time for a coaching change, there's no excuse for getting swept by a team you had a 4-1-1 record against in the regular season

and I think I'm starting to learn how Colts fans feel

Edited by oochymp

Boston vs Tampa is gonna be an interesting matchup.

I see your point. They barely won game 3.

And the Capitals choke again. Wow. Way to go Tampa Bay.

Brodeau has to be gone now.

Boston vs Tampa is gonna be an interesting matchup.

Yeah it is. I'm gonna be going to at least one of those games, too.

Been that way since the Naslund-Bertuzzi days. The more things change the more they stay the same..

Its been that way since the days with Bure.

Its been that way since the days with Bure.

1994 was their best chance, but in the end they blew it.

LIIIIIIIIIIIGHTNIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGG!!

:corn:

:beerchug2:

Flyers have the Bruins right where they want them.

Flyers have the Bruins right where they want them.

Ha, boy I hope not...

By the way, lolCapitals. Time to axe that coach...

Edited by Maverick