Sign in to follow this  
HadenIsland23

Anyone play Football?

yeah I played a little ball. Played as little kid and in Junior High and High school.

Yeap I play at UK College level which is probably at High School level at a guess. DE though I missed the last half of the season due to injury.

I play high school ball right now....Starting corner and backup reciever

Nope, but I love the game.

I played all through school and was lucky enough to play in college.

Pretty much everyone knows about me haha, but I'm playing for a D-1 FCS school. Just finishing up my second year.

I played some in High School.

Live in the Land Down Under so no, but I can still throw a pigskin a quarter mile.

Pretty much everyone knows about me haha, but I'm playing for a D-1 FCS school. Just finishing up my second year.

I do not. Tell me your story, I am interested.

I do not. Tell me your story, I am interested.

whatcha wanna know man

I played in junior high and high school. I was pretty good. When I was a senior I played nose guard on D and guard on offense. On defense, I'd destroy any attempt to run at me and teams usually ran outside after that. Offensively, I shut down every big-time defensive tackle I faced during the year. I was 6'2, 220 pounds, so I was actually a lot smaller than many of the guys I played against. I still kicked most of their asses. A good buddy of mine was a monster lineman for an opposing team. We always had good battles.

Unfortunately, my teammates sucked...so yeah. Received several awards and consistent praise from opposing players and coaches, but not winning sucked.

Edited by BwareDWare94

I played in Junior High, wasn't very good...just had a good motor, but didn't like to listen to instructions.

Played strong side defensive end..I wanted to be Too Tall Jones, wouldn't let anyone tell me I was too small for it..even though I definitely was.

Coaches moved me to Mike for the last few games...got pissed that I'd always blitz the guard, and had no idea what "read the play" meant...let alone how to stalk.....but they never took me out.

I got pissed that they wouldn't let me play DE in high school and dropped out of football...if only I knew then, what I know now..I would gladly have taken Mike or even Strong Safety.

I'm 6'4'' 270 and I get asked daily but I really have no desire to suit up and get out there.

I played wideout, H-back, and back up quarterback in high school. I also returned punts on occasion.

I have great hands, but I didn't really have the bulk or the speed to play college ball.

I play every position on the field, plus call plays.

In Madden.

• Upvote 1

I play madden, yo

Played semi-pro for two years after high school. 10 years of football, lol. Now I just play in the backyard.