How many hats do you have, and what hats do you have?

I have nine hats. I'll post pictures later.

I have 5 Jets hats, but one I keep in the back of my car.

2 Indians hats (once withs the red C on the black background....it's in a lot of rap videos haha) and the other is more baseball-esque. I also have one that's way too big for me in the back of my car.

1 Devils hat, but I also have an old school Colorado Rockies one.

1 Duke hate.

1 Bandits hat.

2 Buffalo State Hats, and a Bisons hat (minor league baseball team).

I'll post pics later when I feel like taking pictures of them.

Guest Durant4MVP

3 Dallas hats, 1 Arkansas hat, 1 Texas State hat, 1 OKC Thunder hat. I don't wear them much anymore though unless it's gameday.

Edited by Durant4MVP

fedora01.jpg
  • Upvote 1

^Is that the hat Paul Hogan wore in Crocodile Dundee? lol

• Upvote 2

12 Redskins hats

2 Capitals hats

4 Nationals hats

1 Wizards hat

2 Virginia Tech Hats

1 Duke Hat.

0 hats that I wear often. Only during hte summer, since I am completely bald and like hate having my head sunburned.

I'm not gonna lie I love a new era fitted cap as much as the next person but Really do we need a damn thread on it?????

I have dozens of hats. And guess what? I wear them all sideways with the brim completely straight and the tags and stickers still on them because I look so fucking boss like that. And I cram my 110lbs of swo' into a XXL shirt and pants that would barely fit Andre the Giant.

Are all 15-24 year olds just completely worthless fucktards or just the ones I see everyday?

(don't mean to hijack this thread but that's a rant I've wanted to post for a couple weeks now)

easyyyy there tiger, just because someone likes a new era doesn't mean they are some sort of wannabe thug. I wear new-eras all the time, I have probably around 30 of them, most of which I got for super cheap or my ex bought a lot of them for me. I take the stickers off, I wear it backwards because flat bills should be worn backwards, wearing them front or sideways makes you look like a douche. I wear a XXL shirt, but that's because I need them haha. And my pants are rather large as well, but they look normal on me.

Just sayin man, it's part of my style which is different than everyone around me. I wear fitteds, but rock the button up long sleeve with the sleeves rolled up most of the time. Or I wear my football t-shirts and ish.

I have a couple New Era hats. I like buying New Era because the headquarters is Buffalo and I like supporting Buffalo things (other than sports teams of course).

I remember I had a Lakers fitted a while ago and I took the sticker off on the bus and a bunch of my friends were like "what the fuck are you doing?" I'm just like "i'm taking this dumb sticker off who wears hats with stickers on them...."

I like having hats. I don't really wear them all too often but I do like having them in my room.

nerdhat.jpg

foxy_grandpa_hat-p148050510279348354uh2y_400.jpg

505596_6251fa699665a79eb7137c43ebf7b516.jpg

My three personal favorites.

Work hat:

Miller_Lite_Opener_Tan_Navy_Hat1.jpg

Next hat purchase:

black-cowboy-hat-1.jpg

^will be something like that. Not exact.

I have a couple New Era hats. I like buying New Era because the headquarters is Buffalo and I like supporting Buffalo things (other than sports teams of course).

So, do you eat at the original McDonalds every chance you get? lol

These are the hats I have left:

Untitled-1-1.gif

I had a few more including 2 Tigers ones and some colorful ones but I sold those. Only ones I still have are the boring ones cause no one will buy them. I stopped wearing hats when I decided to let my fro grow out so my hat wearing days are long gone.

• Upvote 1

A bunch of New Era Rays hats (no stickers, bill isn't flat and for damn sure isn't worn sideways...just sayin'), some Bucs hats and a Magic and Lightning hat.

I go through fases with my hats...as far as I either I wear them all the time or don't wear them at all.

I've got some hats, from my old commands, and places I've been I keep as souvenirs. But I rarely wear a hat, unless I'm pushing the limits of my hair goop in between haircuts.

I own a couple hats, but I don't wear hats. lol got them all when I was younger.

If I happen to throw one on one day of the year, it will be my white Penn State hat.

Spongebob fan eh?

Oh yeah, my kid loves it. :D And I just remembered the Foxy Grandpa hat

^Is that the hat Paul Hogan wore in Crocodile Dundee? lol

nope. that's the hat all students in australia have to wear every day to school