AllYouNeedIsLovie

DA gets into Twitter fight

Oft-mocked Cardinals quarterback Derek Anderson couldn't sleep last night and turned to Twitter to amuse himself. He must have been bored, as he decided to get into a full-blown argument with Cleveland Browns fan Bob Wetsel. When Anderson sent out a whimsical-sounding tweet wondering why he does certain things, Wetsel was giving him some flak when he asked why Anderson throws into triple coverage. Anderson said triple coverage is impossible as it leaves one man open, but later tweeted that he meant certain zones allow for three defensive backs to be in the same vicinity as a receiver, but eventually the conversation deteriorated into Anderson basically labeling Wetsel an armchair quarterback. Despite spending some time on the bench last season, Anderson still thinks he has what it takes to play in the NFL. "I'm just saying u don't know what u think u know. So don't be a hater.. I play in the NFL regardless if u think I can play or not I can f*****g play the game, Anderson said. "Shity at times yes.. But sure as shit dont try and be shity."

Source: ArizonaSports.com

@Bwetsel triple coverage is actually impossible.. If u had 3 guys on 1 guy someone is running free down the sideline.clown!!! An NFL QB, @derekanderson3, just told me throwing into triple coverage is impossible. I’m done.

@Bwetsel …cont) but not 3 right on 1 guy..

@derekanderson3 That’s precisely my point…why wouldn’t you throw to the open man?

@Bwetsel tell me how u actually covet 1 guy with 3 guys? There are zone coverages that make it possible to have three guys around 1 (cont…

@Bwetsel can u throw the ball 10 yds? Everything is easier from ur chair and bag of chips.

@Bwetsel explain some football to me..

@derekanderson3 As a CLE fan, I can confidently say I saw you throw into triple coverage at least a dozen times.

@Bwetsel if u can’t do it u can’t criticize. Thx for watching.. Sorry I’m not as good as u think i should be..

@derekanderson3 Do me a favor and Google “Derek Anderson triple coverageâ€

@derekanderson3 lmao. Yes, it’s easier to be an armchair QB, and yes, I can throw the ball 10 yards.

@derekanderson3 Honestly, I don’t know how many times I’ve seen you lock onto a receiver and try to force it into dbl/tpl coverage

@derekanderson3 What do you want to know?

@derekanderson3 Haha you’ve got jokes. You’re right, I could never be an NFL QB, but that doesn’t mean I can’t criticize.

@derekanderson3 I can’t bomb the ball 80 yards but I sure as hell know better than to try squeezing a ball into tpl coverage w/ an open WR

@Bwetsel how about those cheating ass buckeyes! Lol still the most boring football to watch..

@derekanderson3 Haha. Just know that when people hear “OSUâ€, they don’t think Oregon State

@Bwetsel no they think oh yah that team cheats yr in yr out.. N isn’t fun to watch..

@Bwetsel maybe I missed it but pretty sure another yr went by and ur name never got called in the draft..

@derekanderson3 Just because I can’t play at the NFL level doesn’t mean I don’t know the game of football.

@Bwetsel I guarantee that if I showed u tape and explain to u sonethings u would go oh shit.. What u hear from most… TwitLonger: @Bwetsel I guarantee that if I showed u tape and explain to u sonethings u would go oh shit.. What u

@Bwetsel that’s exactly my point.. Ur opinions need to stay in your living room. U can’t play u can’t coach. All u … TwitLonger: @Bwetsel that's exactly my point.. Ur opinions need to stay in your living room. U can't play u can'

@derekanderson3 Doesn’t take a rocket scientist to tell you that you make too many poor throws and misfire to open WRs too much.

@Bwetsel ok ok.. Have another bag of chips.. Some more wings..

@derekanderson3 I’d love to hear it, truthfully. And I’m not basing this off anything I’ve heard from a Cris Collinsworth or Joe Theismann

@Bwetsel u have studied the game. U sit in meeting and know what gas been taught? Jv ball doesn’t count for shit!

@derekanderson3 lmao not every person on a computer has their hand in a bag of chips or is licking hot sauce off their fingers

@Bwetsel not what ur pic looks like.

@derekanderson3 Yeah I’ve studied the game enough to know the nuances of the game of football.

@derekanderson3 Just because you make the league doesn’t mean you’re a football expert. Take yourself for example.

@Bwetsel did I ever say I was a fucking genius? No. But I’ve prob forgot more football in the last 10 yrs then u ever have truly known.

@Bwetsel explain cv 2 sky wk to me?

@derekanderson3 You’re implying that because I’m not in the league, I don’t know shit about football.

@derekanderson3 ? CV as in CV form? Not sure where you’re going with this one

@Bwetsel cover 2 sky wk. I don’t even know why I’m arguing with u.. I’m sure u know a little football. But not in depth..

@derekanderson3 At any rate, I’m going to leave it at this: You obviously have the physical talent to compete at a high level

@Bwetsel …cont) or not I can fucking play the game. Shity at times yes.. But sure as shit dont try and be shity

@Bwetsel I’m just saying u don’t know what u think u know. So don’t be a hater.. I play in the NFL regardless if u think I can play (cont…

@derekanderson3 but you have too many mental meltdowns. I know you don’t care what this armchair QB has to say but it is what it is

@Bwetsel ok good.. I don’t fucking care!

@derekanderson3 I’m not even trying to be a hater, I feel like I’m stating the obvious. And I know you can play the game, you don’t make

@derekanderson3 the Pro Bowl if you can’t. But I think it’s hard to disagree that you have too many mental lapses at this point.

@derekanderson3 It’s whatever. There are few ppl I wish to see fail and you’re not one of them but I’m not gonna sugarcoat shit.

@derekanderson3 I don’t care either but fucking get it together. Got an opportunity to succeed in the league and you’re having epic postgame

@derekanderson3 meltdowns and appear all nonchalant about shit.

@derekanderson3 Ha I’m not offended, nor am I telling you what to do. Just stating that your mental game isn’t on point, clearly.

@derekanderson3 Good talk, though. I gotta get back to these chips and wings…

@Bwetsel it’s 515 out there u should get physical game right and take ur ass for a run..

@derekanderson3 4:15 homeboy. Just got done blowing out the bis and chest earlier so I’ll save my run for Monday..

@derekanderson3 If you ever want to throw the pigskin around get at me. I’m not the quickest so that shoud dec. your chances of misfiring. Confidence booster.

Shout out to @derekanderson3 for proving my hypothesis to be true. Good chat, boss. Go get ‘em this season.

@derekanderson3 I don’t want to beat a dead horse.

• Upvote 1

LMFAO DA.

DAFAILS

LolDAFAIL. THAT's FINE. That's fine, that's fine.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wow. And I thought some people I knew were bad with the whole "lack of maturity" thing...is there anything DA gets right besides providing us with endless entertainment?

lmaoDA

Derek Anderson:

jesus-hates-you.jpg

I laughed my ass of at his posts.

Edited by gobadgers77
  • Upvote 1

:rofl: DA. I got a question: should he go to the Bengals? He may be a great fit there. Edited by BigBen07

Don't laugh at DA. He takes this shit seriously. This isn't funny to him.

• Upvote 2

Don't laugh at DA. He takes this shit seriously. This isn't funny to him.

Don't worry, it's fine, it's fine, it's fine.

I wonder every time I see Derek anderson play for the Cardinals, why Rod Graves (GM of the Arizona Cardinals) signed this fool and loser in the first place. :shrug::mad: