WindyCitySports

Pet peeves of yours?

I just had the idea for this.

When people tell me how long something will take and it takes much longer.

*CORRECTION: Pet PEEVES*

Edited by WindyCitySports
  • Upvote 1

Cheese wrappers on the counter, I don't know why, but it drives me batshit crazy.

Drivers who have No Clue as to how to use a Turn Signal. :rolleyes:

Drivers who have No Clue as to how to use a Turn Signal. :rolleyes:

You mean like the entire state of Georgia?

• Upvote 2

Ragequit the guy. Off the road.

People driving the speed limit in the left lane when I'm clearly trying to get past them, yet they do nothing and pace the car in the right lane so no one can get by. I rage so fucking hard when it happens.

Lol Wisconsin drivers are famous for this.

How about the people that don't go out into the intersection when turning left and cross traffic is present. Especially when it's really crowded. Then the light turns red and the line remains the same length. I feel like rear ending them.

People who use the ATM to do their entire banking for the week. It's supposed to be a quick interaction and these assholes are there for 15-20 minutes. Get your fat ass out the car and go inside or use online banking!

• Upvote 1

People who chew with their mouths open

General ignorance

Old People and Foreigners not knowing how to tip when going out to eat

Message board drama.

• Upvote 1

Not submitting player write-ups for Razors top players list

People who chew with their mouths open

General ignorance

Old People and Foreigners not knowing how to tip when going out to eat

Used to work at a Thai/Vietnamese place....saw a table of 10 Indians....tipped 2 cents. Pathetic.

People who aren't watching Game 7 of the Stanley Cup Finals tonight....unless they work of course.

• Upvote 1

Ugly people.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Driving Pet Peeves:

People who drive 5 or more miles under the speed limit, ESPECIALLY in town and in construction zones, where it's already slowed down.

People who don't pass fast on the interstate. Don't pass that semi at a foot every ten seconds. If one of those 18 tires blows, it could take out your car door.

People who drive up behind you at night and blind you.

Cops who do asshat things to bait people into getting speeding tickets. The only time I've ever been pulled over was at night. The cop tailgated me and blinded me until I sped up and the fucker pulled me over.

Other pet peeves:

People who look for meanings or interpretations of books, poems, or songs when the meaning is very clear.

People in our generation who still don't understand the idea of personal hygiene. Smelling like BO in a public place should be dealt with by giving the person a fine.

Rashard Mendenhall when he's talking. :D

"Gangster" clothing style. Pants on the ground or shorts that go down to the shin combined with 3X shirts that hang to the knees and a flat brimmed "bro" hat. Why do people decide to be so ugly?

People driving the speed limit in the left lane when I'm clearly trying to get past them, yet they do nothing and pace the car in the right lane so no one can get by. I rage so fucking hard when it happens.

We call those "Mexican Roadblocks" around here. Same for me, can't stand it when people drive the speed limit, or worse, under the speed limit in the left hand lane....in my truck, I was stuck behind this dude driving 45 in a 65 for miles, when I finally got an opening and moved to pass, he sped up..to the point I had to do 90mph to pass him....after I pass him, he changes lanes....

In this town, using your turn signal is like a green light on a drag tree for anyone in the lane you're trying to change into.

Which is another reason why I dig my bike, no car has the responsiveness to stop me from changing lanes, or passing...vs my 23' long, heavy assed truck.

• Upvote 1

* Lebron James bitching everytime there is a call in the game against him (thye should have given him a technical foul at least once)

* Gary Bettman (eveything you could possibly think of about the guy)

* People who look for meanings or interpretations of books, poems, or songs when the meaning is very clear

* People in our generation who still don't understand the idea of personal hygiene. Smelling like BO in a public place should be dealt with by giving the person a fine

* People who chew with there mouths open

* Reality TV in general, but in particular TLC

* Nancy Grace and Dr.Phil, and any other ignorant and annoying celebrity personality on TV

* People who ask questions that they should already know the answer too

* Mumbling (which I have to admit I do sometimes)

* Rolling down the windows when driving on the highway

* People not covering there nose or mouth when tthey either sneeze or cough in public

* BLUE (you know why!) :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

* People who just play online games all day and never go outside

How about the car I was behind today. Two guys, windows down, smoking cigarettes (pretty sure I inhaled a full cigarette's worth of smoke). Also, they were going 20 in a 25. 1. If I wanted to smoke I would do it myself and 2. Can't we do at least 30?!

Smoking in general is a pet peeve of mines. I can't stand to be anywhere near it or around someone who just smoked. Chicks who smoke are the biggest turn offs.

• Upvote 1

People who set multiple alarm clocks.

People who set multiple alarm clocks.

Woah woah woah why?

Douchebags, because they, most of the time, get the girl.

Girls, because they, most of the time, go for the douchebags.

Shallow people.

Preps.

Goth kids, Emo kids, skateboarder kids, straight edge kids. Any of that shit.

People who blast AWFUL music driving by my house.

People who do fireworks the entire month of July... they are cool at first, but by the end of the month they are fucking annoying.

People who click pens all the time.

People who crack their gum.

People who tailgate you even if you're driving pretty fast.

Dogs that bark and won't shut the hell up.

People who yell constantly and don't have a normal, quiet speaking voice.

That's it for now but I may add more later.