Sign in to follow this  
BLUE

Free agents you would like your team to pursue?

I wouldn't mind for us to go after Stephen Tulloch if he's an unrestricted free agent, as long as his price tag is reasonable. We could kick Goff outside, where he'd be an upgrade over Clint Sintim, who's been a 2nd round bust so far, in my opinion.

You?

Edited by BLUE

Biggest priority for the Iggles is undoubtedly another starting cornerback. My list of preference:

1. Nnamdi Asomugha

2. Jonathan Joseph

3. Ike Taylor

4. Josh Wilson

After that, trade for somebody. It's a need we not only have to address, but have to address with a good player. As far as other positions, our linebackers need a boost, and I would love Stephen Tulloch, but that's probably a pipe dream. Otherwise I also want Jason Babin since we now have Jim Washburn. You can never have enough pass rush.

I'd like to go after Cullen Jenkins and James Jones :yep:

Edited by Shaq

Obviously I would love to see us get Aso, and get Tulloch back.

As for a QB, I'd like us to pursue McNabb. Pending if all of these rumors are true about him being shipped out this season.

As far as the Giants free agents go - I'd love to see us re-sign Ahmad Bradshaw, Steve Smith and Barry Cofield.

I fully expect us to re-sign the first two, assuming Stevie shows no ill effects from his microfracture surgery.

Cofield, on the other hand, is as good as gone, unfortunately, in my opinion. The drafting of Marvin Austin in the 2nd round of this past April's draft all but sealed his fate, in my opinion.

Edited by BLUE

Eh, no one, really. I'm pretty content with who the Pats already have. Although, the Pats could really use a wideout who can stretch the field. Chances are they do that via a trade, though. Just looking at the WR FAs, there's not many options.

• Downvote 1

Eh, no one, really. I'm pretty content with who the Pats already have. Although, the Pats could really use a wideout who can stretch the field. Chances are they do that via a trade, though. Just looking at the WR FAs, there's not many options.

Say, one Randy Moss? :biggrin:

Resign Daniel Manning

Re-sign Dahl AND Clabo...and go after Charles Johnson, Ray Edwards, and Eric Weddle.

Just re-sign our own free agents.

First I'd like the Texans to re-sign Vonta Leach, Jacoby Jones, and Rashad Butler. After that...

Cornerbacks

Nnamdi Asomugha

Johnathan Joseph

Josh Wilson

Antonio Cromartie

Ike Taylor

Carlos Rogers

Safeties

Quintin Mikell

Eric Weddle

Roman Harper

Danieal Manning

Obviously the Texans need to add a veteran presence(s) to their secondary, and any if they were to sign any of the guys on this list I'd be pretty ecstatic.

Agree for the most part. I think Vincent Jackson and Sidney Rice are free agents. I'd wet my pants if we got one of them. That's probably a pipe dream though.

1st priority should be to re-sign Mankins. Then maybe go out and sign a right guard, because I don't want another year of Dan Connolly.

Edited by BradyFan81

I would really love Tamba Hali. Need a pass rusher opposite Clay. But that is probably gonna be Ricky Elmore. And I doubt the Chiefs let Tamba walk anyway.

Edited by Shaq

Re-sign Josh Wilson, Chris Carr and Marshall Yanda priority #1. I wouldn't mind Aso -who would- but seeing as though the Ravens drafted Jimmy Smith hopefully would re-sign Joh Wilson who was great last year and Foxworth I don't really know what will become of that. I'd love to sign Cullen Jenkins and/or Barry Cofield the Ravens need a DE and both of them are great players.

Aso but I know we won't spend the money to get him. A more realistic option at CB would be Ike Taylor.

I would also love to see us pick up Stephen Tulloch to replace Ruud (assuming we don't bring him back).

1st priority should be to re-sign Mankins. Then maybe go out and sign a right guard, because I don't want another year of Dan Connolly.

Connolly filled in pretty nicely for Mankins last season. :shrug: Actually, he was really fucking good filling in for Mankins.

I wouldn't lose sleep over the Pats not being able to re-sign Mankins. Yes, he's a very good OL, but he's not exactly as great as everyone hypes him up to be. Considering the Pats aren't completely dependent on him, and have players that can step up, I can live without Mankins.