Sign in to follow this  
BoneKrusher

Casey Anthony

just curious, any comments about todays Verdict?

i thought it went about the way i expected being that Caylees body was so decomposed and therefore lack of evidence for the prosecution.

Dexter Morgan will make that bitch pay.

• Upvote 1

Dexter Morgan will make that bitch pay.

:rock:

I mentioned that we needed Dexter on Facebook right after the verdict.

• Upvote 1

I'm not going to be one of the people who assumes everyone is guilty and gets angry when anyone is found not guilty. I'll just say that I don't know if she did it or not, but that if he did she will pay in the end.

I'm not going to be one of the people who assumes everyone is guilty and gets angry when anyone is found not guilty. I'll just say that I don't know if she did it or not, but that if he did she will pay in the end.

In the end... The prosecution just got too greedy, and they worked too hard trying to tear down Casey's character. Their case for 1st Degree murder was weak... No way could they prove she premeditated the death of her daughter.

It is much more likely that it was actions that she took, that led to her daughters death.

Directly after it happened. If she turns herself in and tells everyone the truth. She's going to prison. I guess this goes to show you that it is better to lie and cover your ass before telling the truth.

She is guilty as fucking sin. That said, I do understand the verdict. There wasn't enough proven, defined evidence for a full conviction. It was circumstantial. There was some great evidence, but it couldn't be traced DIRECTLY back to her.

How the jury didn't find her guilty of CHILD ABUSE though is just fucking insanity. Apparently it's ok to ditch your kids for a full month and THEN call the cops to try and cover your ass afterwards.

I just don't know anymore.

She is guilty as fucking sin. That said, I do understand the verdict. There wasn't enough proven, defined evidence for a full conviction. It was circumstantial. There was some great evidence, but it couldn't be traced DIRECTLY back to her.

How the jury didn't find her guilty of CHILD ABUSE though is just fucking insanity. Apparently it's ok to ditch your kids for a full month and THEN call the cops to try and cover your ass afterwards.

I agree with just about all of this. Had a feeling there wouldn't be enough evidence for a lethal injection. And I also figured they'd nail her for child abuse at the very least.

You gotta settle for what you can get someone convicted of. How this entire family is going to walk away is killing me. Wow. Negligent homicide anyone? This is ridiculous. Our court system is so fucked up. They're guilt of something, I'd rather we convicted them of something, regardless of whether it's the correct charge. She deserves to be locked up for awhile, at the very least.

She was convicted of lying to police..

I wasn't at all surprised by the verdict. I told my wife she wouldn't be convicted of murder as soon as the trial started and I realized most of the prosecutions case relied on circumstantial evidence. That shit never works. All the defense had to do was cast enough doubt.

Her lawlers will probably get her a couple years of probation for the crime she was convicted of and she walks. I am a believer in karma though. If she did kill her daughter or at least had to know about her death before hand, which I believe is the case, then that bitch will get whats coming to her.

Well if you paid five seconds of attention to this case, you'd know she's as guilty as all fuck.

Well if you paid five seconds of attention to this case, you'd know she's as guilty as all fuck.

Quit your bitching. The Internet is exploding in outrage over the verdict, yet 75% of the people are ignorant to the legal system. They have no idea what 1st Degree Murder means, nor do they understand that in a criminal trial you must be beyond reasonable doubt to convict someone, and you must have all 12 jurors feel the same way.

I haven't seen all of the evidence, so I won't comment on whether or not I think she's guilty. I'll just say again that if she did it, she will pay in the end, and her little daughter Caylee is in heaven.

• Upvote 2

Guilty or no she'll be a pariah. It won't be possible to have a normal life again. I was also pretty WTF@ at the child neglect verdict.

I'm just relieved this shit is over to be honest.

60% of murders go unsolved yet we've been harping for TWO YEARS over one fucking kid. Not saying it's not sad but I got sick of this ages ago, I thought it was quite obvious she did it (based on the fact she's a pathological liar). But everyone in this country loves a good drama and that's what this was. Movie by 2014?

I think the courts suck, but that's that.

• Upvote 2

I'm just relieved this shit is over to be honest.

60% of murders go unsolved yet we've been harping for TWO YEARS over one fucking kid. Not saying it's not sad but I got sick of this ages ago, I thought it was quite obvious she did it (based on the fact she's a pathological liar). But everyone in this country loves a good drama and that's what this was. Movie by 2014?

I think the courts suck, but that's that.

I'd say sooner than that. Hollywood cant wait to get their hands on this. Either them or Lifetime lol.

I'd say sooner than that. Hollywood cant wait to get their hands on this. Either them or Lifetime lol.

Haha. The Lifetime movie is probably done already. And there will be a book within a year.

I posted this on facebook yesterday, and later in the shoutbox... but...

New book to be released.... "If I Did It, Here's How It Happened" by Casey Anthony.

• Upvote 2

I'd say sooner than that. Hollywood cant wait to get their hands on this.

you got that right, this has Sex, Lies and Videotape.

Oh yeah if it goes to Lifetime it could be out by the end of the year.

Let me just say something else too. A lot of the same people bashing this result completely and saying how much the jury dropped the ball are the same people who look at the Amanda Knox fiasco and say "well that would never happen here." You can't whine about Knox being convicted without evidence and then expect for Casey Anthony to get convicted without evidence just because you believe that she committed the crime.

People will defend our system to the death and just LOVE the thought of innocent until proven guilty but then something like this happens and they're confused? You can't have it both ways.

Just thought I would let everyone know that there is a memorial to Caylee Anthony going on in which everyone leaves their porchlights on over night (and during the day?). It's a little bit corny but the story is so sad that I am participating.

A lot of the same people bashing this result completely and saying how much the jury dropped the ball are the same people who look at the Amanda Knox fiasco and say "well that would never happen here." You can't whine about Knox being convicted without evidence and then expect for Casey Anthony to get convicted without evidence just because you believe that she committed the crime.

I'm still not convinced Knox had nothing to do with it...

Heard on the local news this morning shes going to be a free woman by the weekend....

Haha. The Lifetime movie is probably done already. And there will be a book within a year.

I posted this on facebook yesterday, and later in the shoutbox... but...

New book to be released.... "If I Did It, Here's How It Happened" by Casey Anthony.

Still cant believe OJ had the balls to do that. What an asshole.

Quit your bitching. The Internet is exploding in outrage over the verdict, yet 75% of the people are ignorant to the legal system. They have no idea what 1st Degree Murder means, nor do they understand that in a criminal trial you must be beyond reasonable doubt to convict someone, and you must have all 12 jurors feel the same way.

I haven't seen all of the evidence, so I won't comment on whether or not I think she's guilty. I'll just say again that if she did it, she will pay in the end, and her little daughter Caylee is in heaven.

Says the clown who does nothing but whine and bitch in every thread. You're still here? I'd thought you'd have run off and started your own forum by now. Chock full of "articles" and shit.