Sign in to follow this  
SteelersNation36

Harrison Rips Goodell, Teammates

Does he not want to play for the Steelers anymore? WTF.

Lmao.

Way to rip on your teammates when you and your defense deserves the same amount of blame as the offense. You guys couldn't stop Green Bay all game, if you remember. Bashing teammates like that is so unacceptable, if I didn't already dislike him, I sure do now.

Also, I'll probably get negged for this but atm I'm going to defend Goodell. Sure he makes a lot of questionable decisions and they make people mad but some players are getting seriously injured by these malicious hits that defenders dish out. From what I heard, Goodell said he's going to relax the rules just a bit for this next season so it doesn't seem so unfair to the defense. He has to do his best to protect all players and if their safety is at risk then he's gotta start penalizing people. For the record, I DO NOT like that they are being penalized, I think they should be allowed to play, but deep down, I know that it has to be done.

• Upvote 2

No neg from me. I don't think you can question Goodell's intentions. Maybe his execution of the rules and fines, but he's trying to keep these guys from becoming complete cripples before the age of 40. Oh, and out of jail cells too.

No neg from me. I don't think you can question Goodell's intentions. Maybe his execution of the rules and fines, but he's trying to keep these guys from becoming complete cripples before the age of 40. Oh, and out of jail cells too.

Apparently he only cares about the white players though....according to Harrison.

LMAO... I love how he told Ben that his comments were misconstrued. REALLY? I don't think anyone is that stupid.

Shut the fuck up Harrison and just do your job. You have ZERO room to talk.

Edited by BigBen07

Wow the Steelers have a lot of problems they need to fix once the CBA is reached. Wonder what Goodell or the Rooney's will do with Harrison...

Wow the Steelers have a lot of problems they need to fix once the CBA is reached. Wonder what Goodell or the Rooney's will do with Harrison...

I'd be kicking him out of Pittsburgh if I were the Rooney's.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'm glad they wear helmets when they play so I don't have to look at James Harrison's ugly ass mug.

That's my guess of what will happen, just wondering what the Rooney's will want. After Holmes being traded for a 4th, it seems the Rooney's wouldn't want too much for a disgruntled player or trouble-maker.

That's my guess of what will happen, just wondering what the Rooney's will want. After Holmes being traded for a 4th, it seems the Rooney's wouldn't want too much for a disgruntled player or trouble-maker.

The worst part of all this is that the Super Bowl loss happened in February. Harrison really needs to get over it.

Who negged this post? Seriously.

The Steelers have Lawrence Timmons ready to step right in and they got rid of Santonio Holmes for doing less.

If this were a story about Drew Brees and information came out that he called his teammate and said the comments were twisted by the reporter, everyone would be fine with it.

Also, FSU, where have you been? Lawrence Timmons has been a starting ILB for two seasons now.

If this were a story about Drew Brees and information came out that he called his teammate and said the comments were twisted by the reporter, everyone would be fine with it.

Also, FSU, where have you been? Lawrence Timmons has been a starting ILB for two seasons now.

That's obviously because Brees is white. all these racists... Jesus H. Christ.

I could live with the comments about Goodell, but calling out your teammates five months after the fact? What an asshat.

Basically this. In the lockout, you're going to see a lot of players call out Goodell. I see it from the players I follow on Twitter all the time. Ripping his teammates is just a dumb move. Although I would've approved if he had ripped Mendy for his 9/11 comments.

That's obviously because Brees is white. all these racists... Jesus H. Christ.

No, it's because people have a stigma about Harrison for his extremely aggressive play and his threats to retire after all of the penalties and fines.

No, it's because people have a stigma about Harrison for his extremely aggressive play and his threats to retire after all of the penalties and fines.

Please stop talking.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

... It was a joke.

I think the only stigma on James Harrison is that's he's fucking nuts, like Mike Tyson is.

Please stop talking.

You bring nothing of worth to any conversation we have on the board. Ever.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You bring nothing of worth to any conversation we have on the board. Ever.

Thank you for your very general statement based on a few threads that we have disagreed in. Just because you disagree with someone doesn't make the iter person an idiot who doesn't contribute to the board, it just means that you see things differently. Please have an open mind. I try to.

• Downvote 1

Calling it now. Six pages by 7 a.m.

Thank you for your very general statement based on a few threads that we have disagreed in. Just because you disagree with someone doesn't make the iter person an idiot who doesn't contribute to the board, it just means that you see things differently. Please have an open mind. I try to.

LOL. In the same breath that you claim to be open minded you tell me to stop talking because you disagree with me.

LOL. In the same breath that you claim to be open minded you tell me to stop talking because you disagree with me.

No, because you're making an idiot of yourself.

• Downvote 1