Sign in to follow this  
WindyCitySports

How do you show support for your team?

How do you publicly show support for your favorite football team?

I have a car decal for during the season, I have a flag for gamedays, I wear my jersey on gameday, and when the Bears' Facebook page instructs me to make something Bears related my profile picture, I do (they did this when the Bears wore their throwbacks and when we won the division).

I have a couple of jersey's, but that's it. I'm not big on the whole dick waving aspect of it.

I've got a couple of jerseys I wear during football season. Got two hats that I also wear. The one thing I wear almost every day is a Buccaneers team band. It's made of leather is designed like a football. Pretty cool. Wear it at work too so people are always like "so youre a Bucs fan huh?". :biggrin:

Packer jerseys for gameday, Packer decals and license plates on my car, and other Packer apparel for the other days. Like the championship t-shirts and some Packer shoes.

I have Packers dice that I hang from the rear-view mirror of my car lol. On gameday, I'll either wear a jersey or one of the other Packer shirts I have.

My favorite cap is Dallas Cowboy official. Got my name embroidered on the side. I also have a few shirts and a blanket.

I have countless Arkansas Razorback shirts from going to school there. They gave them away like we were a third world country. I doubt I go a single week without wearing one. I have a few caps too, and a silver decal on the back of my car.

I have a few Redskins jerseys, several hats,a car flag, ahouse flag that gets flown from the balcony of my condo right next ot the American Flag, a couple of decals on my car and a Redskins vanity plate on my car. Not to mention the shit-ton of other Redskins knick-knacks all over my house.

All I really do is throw on my long sleeve blue shirt with the Cowboys star in the middle. Other than that, I fill the fridge with beer and tend to either grill or our cook something like Chili or pizza from scratch. Good food, good beer, and football. I guess I celebrate football moreso than do everything out of support for one singular team.

Hit my team's website multiple times daily...all year.

• Upvote 1

I always wear a jersey and hat on gameday. When it's cold out, I use my Bucs blanket. Wear a jersey or t-shirt during the week too. That's really it.

Follow every player that has a twitter account. Jerseys, t-shirts, hats (nothing but TB hats), license plate...ummm...check every bucs related site religiously, 365. I go to as many open TCs and games as I possibly can.

I wear a jersey on game day, as well as fly my massive chargers flag from the balcony(used to do it from the top floor of my old condo high rise downtown, everyone in the city was forced to see it lol). I wear my Chargers hat occasionally, have a few decals on my car, also have fat heads in my house. When I was still living in San Diego, I made it out to at least 4 games a year

In the winter I'm the only guy walking around in Cleveland Browns gear. I have a t-shirt and a Cribbs jersey that I sport on gamedays.

i live so far away from KC i just jog around the block in nuthin' but a chiefs hat before each game.

if they win i do a victory lap. :biggrin:

J/K

i wear my JC jersey.

• Upvote 1

I always play Madden NFL with the Titans against the opponent that day, and wear the jersey.

• Upvote 1

Well I always wear a Jets shirt on gameday and usually once or twice a week in the offseason (I have two jerseys but they're Pennington and Favre jerseys so I don't really wear those). I have like 4 Jets hats that I wear, mostly during the NFL season.

I keep another hat in the back of my car so everyone behind me can see it. I also have a Jets blanket that I keep in the trunk of my car. I have Jets memo pads which I use a lot and sometimes carry with me.

And I like them on facebook as well I guess if we're counting that stuff.

Edited by JetsFan4Life