Sign in to follow this  
әightninә.

SEANBROCK, READ THIS.

To all the people who said that he should not do drugs, who are we to judge? Smoking weed at 13 or 14 is pretty young and probably is not the smartest thing in the world to do. It only fucks up people's life if you are not smart and not responsible with it, like all things it has to be done in moderation.

I'm just telling him it is a very risky thing to do and if he gets caught, he could be in big time trouble. I got caught and it almost screwed my life over. Luckily it didn't, but I still now have to be very careful with everything I do and can't afford to get caught doing anything bad again. My life would be a hell of a lot better if I never smoked weed. If you want to get fucked up, go with Alcohol. Alcohol is 10 times more fun than weed.

My suggestion is this. Just smoke so much weed that when they get your urine they'll think the machine is broken. "Nobody can possibly have this much THC inside of their system" and whatnot.

Lost inside this morality debate was this gem. :rofl:

I think everybody in the world should reject drugs, except for Ricky Williams, who is just being himself!

Ricky Being Ricky!!! :corn::corn: :beerchug2:

Just man up and piss with confidence, it's not like it's a job interview....what's the worst that can happen?

As the resident Jamaican, I can tell you that to find Marijuana the doctor has to be testing for drugs. If he is testing for drugs, he has to tell you. There are things in your diet that can register as a false positive for certain drugs. To get a true positive, the doc has to be testing for that particular drug.

I'm not trying to sound all high and mighty, but at least I can read and realize no one has done any such thing.

SMMFH

Someone hasn't spent much time with Sean in the shoutbox... lol

• Upvote 1

I feel this is warranted.

facepalm3.gif

• Upvote 2

I've never actually done any of this, but using someone elses urine is of course the safest method. You just have to be careful that it doesn't get out of the temperature range, and I have no idea what the range is. I've heard people taping it to the inside of their leg, or somewhere where it will stay at least warm enough. Then, there's the cranberry juice trick. It takes a gallon, but I'd drink a little more just to be on the safe side if this is something you're really gunna try.

Onterrio Smith simply suggests using the Whizzinator. :yep:

• Upvote 1

All in the all the lessons to be learned here is that don't smoke pot till your old enough to go to your own doctors appointment or do it when you move out.

Don't do illegal things if you're gonna get caught. Obviously.

Edited by RazorStar

Don't do illegal things if you're gonna get caught. Obviously.

Great Advice Sanjay!

Dude it will test for mary jane just like it will test for any other drugs in your systems. But when I was growing up whenever my doctor asked if i was drinking or doing drugs or being sexually active they asked my parents to leave the room first. To all the people who said that he should not do drugs, who are we to judge? Smoking weed at 13 or 14 is pretty young and probably is not the smartest thing in the world to do. It only fucks up people's life if you are not smart and not responsible with it, like all things it has to be done in moderation.

Luckily, the test was only yo see if there's protein, or blood in my piss. Which, for the record, there wasn't. And yeah, it's not the smartest thing to be doing, but again, it's in moderation. This was the first time I've done it since 4/20, and it's not like I'm dependent on it.

I'm just telling him it is a very risky thing to do and if he gets caught, he could be in big time trouble. I got caught and it almost screwed my life over. Luckily it didn't, but I still now have to be very careful with everything I do and can't afford to get caught doing anything bad again. My life would be a hell of a lot better if I never smoked weed. If you want to get fucked up, go with Alcohol. Alcohol is 10 times more fun than weed.

I know what you mean. I'm always paranoid, go home after the high wears off. I use spray, dispose of anything that it would be in, all that good stuff. Alcohol, technically speaking though, is far more dangerous. Let's face it, how many weed-related deaths have you heard of? And compare that to the amount of drunk driving deaths you've heard of. Throw in alcohol poisoning, and the hangover the next morning, and I don't really see the point of choosing alcohol over marijuana.

Other points:

For the record, I'm a sophomore in high school as of September 6th.

I didn't get caught.

There was no opportunity for a switch. There was a label on the can that had my name on it, as well as a label on the bag, and all the bags went directly to the front desk.

I'm very disappointed at the lack of seanbrock in this thread.

Thank you.

Just man up and piss with confidence, it's not like it's a job interview....what's the worst that can happen?

Another good point. The worst that could happen is that you get grounded. But remember, a lot of jobs require taking a drug test. I had to take one to become a low level walmart cashier, and the store paid for that test. Places take it seriously.

Another good point. The worst that could happen is that you get grounded. But remember, a lot of jobs require taking a drug test. I had to take one to become a low level walmart cashier, and the store paid for that test. Places take it seriously.

And there's another thing. With football starting up on the 21st this month, weed is completely gone for a long, long time. And getting a job is necessary soon.

I know what you mean. I'm always paranoid, go home after the high wears off. I use spray, dispose of anything that it would be in, all that good stuff. Alcohol, technically speaking though, is far more dangerous. Let's face it, how many weed-related deaths have you heard of? And compare that to the amount of drunk driving deaths you've heard of. Throw in alcohol poisoning, and the hangover the next morning, and I don't really see the point of choosing alcohol over marijuana.

Other points:

For the record, I'm a sophomore in high school as of September 6th.

I didn't get caught.

There was no opportunity for a switch. There was a label on the can that had my name on it, as well as a label on the bag, and all the bags went directly to the front desk.

I'm very disappointed at the lack of seanbrock in this thread.

Thank you.

With weed you are more likely to get caught by the cops because you are most likely doing it outside and I know a lot of people do it in public places. People drink inside houses unless they are tailgating or something. I am saying alcohol is more fun because all you do when your high is just chill and not really feel like doing anything. When you are drunk, you are hilarious to everyone, you can play fun drinking games, and you're more active and actually doing things rather than just sitting around doing nothing. Main reason people die because of alcohol is because they are careless. Just don't drink and drive and no your limits. It isn't that hard.

With weed you are more likely to get caught by the cops because you are most likely doing it outside and I know a lot of people do it in public places. People drink inside houses unless they are tailgating or something. I am saying alcohol is more fun because all you do when your high is just chill and not really feel like doing anything. When you are drunk, you are hilarious to everyone, you can play fun drinking games, and you're more active and actually doing things rather than just sitting around doing nothing. Main reason people die because of alcohol is because they are careless. Just don't drink and drive and no your limits. It isn't that hard.

See, that's where hiding spots, common sense, and spray deodorant come in handy. And yeah, drinkings fun, but you're far more likely to get caught by your parents the next morning/ later that night because of the lasting effects.

And according to people I was with last night, I was funny as fuck while I was baked.

:rofl: @ this thread

if they thought you were funny, they must have been super fucking baked too ;)

ITT: Prepubescent kid brags about smoking pot.

When you're 14, your list of accomplishments is fairly short....not much to brag about, when you still need your mom to buy your clothes...

• Upvote 1

I didn't even know we had 14 year olds on here. I though I was the youngest.

Youngest minded, yes.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1