Sign in to follow this  
RazorStar

Tebow officially demoted to third string

Ok. So THIS is what I'll be hearing from ESPN all week long.

Jesus threw away his Tim Tebow pajamas in disgust. :nonono:

I thought Urban Meyer was still borrowing them.

I can understand putting Orton over Tebow but Quinn? I guess the Broncos have an idea with it somehow.

You know it's bad when Brady Quinn beats you out.

This isn't really a surprise to me. I have never really thought Tebow would convert to being a good NFL quarterback. Before last years draft, they talked all this "Oh he changed his mechanics" and what not, but sure, he worked on them. You can see it in his practice videos that he worked on it. But the minute he's put into the game, he reverts right back to the elongated, slow throwing motion. It'll never allow him to be a successful passer in a league full of speed.

I believe that was the absolute biggest knock of another guy who had great potential. . Byron Leftwhich. He's got great skills, throws the ball well (Much better than Tebow), but his release did him in.

Jesus Christ Claims Tim Tebow Not Ready To Be NFL Starter

DENVER—Jesus Christ, noted Son of God and football analyst proclaimed Monday that second-year Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow lacks the pocket presence, arm strength, and passing accuracy necessary to be a starter in the NFL. "Tim's place is at the right hand of the other backups on the bench, and his earthly works show that he deserves to dwell there all the days of his life," said Lord and Savior of all mankind, adding, ""It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of the needle than for Tim Tebow to complete a pass against the Cover-2". "For Tebow must have faith in coach Fox's plan, and pay his dues by wearing the headset, and by calling in plays from the clipboard while watching from the sidelines." Christ also asked Tebow to stop praying to Him and asking to be made the number one quarterback in the depth chart, claiming "that's never going to fucking happen."terminator.gif

Link

Edited by oochymp

I thought Urban Meyer was still borrowing them.

I can understand putting Orton over Tebow but Quinn? I guess the Broncos have an idea with it somehow.

Brady Quinn is fundamental, at this stage in time, a better all aorund quarterback. Tim Tebow, at this stage in his career, is more of a run first type of QB, in a pass happy NFL. Not a good fit as a full time backup quarterback!

You're just never the same after Eric Berry hits you. Knowshon Moreno I'm sure tried to warn Tebow, but that fool didn't listen. Now reality is hitting him almost as hard as Eric Berry. :yep:

• Upvote 1

You're just never the same after Eric Berry hits you. Knowshon Moreno I'm sure tried to warn Tebow, but that fool didn't listen. Now reality is hitting him almost as hard as Eric Berry. :yep:

:yep:

Is Hodge just hating now? This morning on ESPN he said that the Broncos need to CUT Tim Tebow. lol

Is Hodge just hating now? This morning on ESPN he said that the Broncos need to CUT Tim Tebow. lol

Am I the only one who thinks hodge has no idea what he's talking about when it comes to QBs?

Am I the only one who thinks hodge has no idea what he's talking about when it comes to QBs?

He said Kellen Clemens would be the best QB out of the 2006 draft class....

ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports that the Broncos have no plans to trade or cut Tim Tebow despite his recent fall to No. 3 on the depth chart.

The Broncos couldn't trade Tebow anyway, because he's due a $6.275 million bonus on September 2. Mort says they've already paid it, in fact. "They’re not about to trade him, they’re not about to release him," Mortensen said on Monday Night Countdown. We wouldn't be surprised if the Broncos traded Tebow next offseason, after drafting their new quarterback of the future.

Source: Profootballtalk on NBC Sports

CBS' Boomer Esiason has joined ESPN's Merril Hoge in already concluding that 24-year-old Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow has no future in the NFL.

We've become Tebow supporters in no small part because the media attacks on him are so constant and bordering on cruel. "He can't play. He can't throw," said Esiason. "... Just because he's God-fearing, and a great person off the field, and was a winner with the team that had the best athletes in college football, doesn't mean his game is going to translate to the NFL. What Josh McDaniels saw in him God only knows. Maybe God does know — because the rest of us don't."

Source: USA Today

Kind of funny, two 1st rounders watching a 4th rounder.