AllYouNeedIsLovie

Better Receiving Corps: Ravens or Steelers?

13 members have voted

1. 1. Better Receiving Corps: Ravens or Steelers?

• Pittsburgh Steelers
    • Baltimore Ravens

:Ravens:

Boldin

Evans

Smith

Doss

Reed

:Steelers:

Ward

Wallace

Sanders

Cotchery

Brown

I think I would have gone with the Ravens before the Steelers picked up Cotchery, but now I think my vote would go to the Steelers. Your thoughts?

Edited by GoodellFTL

Packers..... lol

Seriously though. Steelers top to bottom are a better unit, imo.

The addition of Cotchery definitely give the Steelers the advantage although don't sleep on Lee Evans.

Ravens have the potential, but the Steelers have the better skills now, as well as the better QB which obviously has an impact on peoples WR rankings.

Ravens have the potential, but the Steelers have the better skills now, as well as the better QB which obviously has an impact on peoples WR rankings.

:yep:

I've said this before but the steelers have a pretty deep WR core

:Steelers:

Ward

Wallace

Sanders

Cotchery

Brown

Even though I'm an Anquan Boldin fan, I give Pittsburgh the slight edge. Mike Wallace is becoming a huge playmaker. Maybe if Lee Evans wasn't 30 and coming off a down year I would go with Baltimore.

Anquan Boldin is the one guy who stands out on that list of Ravens' receivers. The dude is just hurt all the time is the problem. Since his first couple years in the league, he hasn't been a week to week guy. Guy is questionable all the time. Especially if Mike Wallace can continue to path he's on, the Steelers have the much, much better #1 reciever, and field stretcher all in one player.

Edited by BC

Boldin > Ward

Evans

T. Smith = E. Sanders

Doss

Reed = Brown

so, 2-1 Steelers really. Cotchery is probably the second best option on the Steelers though.

Steelers... and it's not even close.

Wallace is one of the most dangerous deep threats in the game, Ward is aging but is still decent, Sanders has really good potential, and Cotchery can often make clutch plays... especially against the Pats. :nonono:

Meanwhile, Boldin is a good possession receiver, but he's not nearly as good as a lot of people think he is, Evans can stretch the field but his talent has declined a bit in the past couple of years, and Doss + Smith are unproven rookies. Not sure what to think about Doss, but I like Smith's potential.

• Upvote 1