AllYouNeedIsLovie

Tony Moeaki out for the season

The Kansas City Chiefs may be about to place star tight end Tony Moeaki on injured reserve with a knee injury, says Arrowheadpride.com, citing a twitter report for confirmation. Moeaki caught 47 passes as a rookie for the Chiefs last season, but suffered an injury against the Green Bay Packers in the preseason finale earlier this week. Rumors are circulating that the injury is a torn ACL, and if Moeaki indeed goes on IR, look for the Chiefs to begin scouring through the rubble of cuts made today to find some depth at the tight end position.

Source: National Football Post

Ouch, big blow to the Chiefs. lawlToddHaleyfail for playing him in the 4th quarter of the last pre-season game.

• Upvote 1

Todd Haley continuing to do everything he can to make sure the Chiefs are not the best team they can be.

• Upvote 2

Todd Haley continuing to do everything he can to make sure the Chiefs are not the best team they can be.

as a Chiefs fan i have to agree.

[/size][/font]

Ouch, big blow to the Chiefs. lawlToddHaleyfail for playing him in the 4th quarter of the last pre-season game.

the sad part is he still lost the game vs Green Bays second and third stringers.

Todd Haley is a psychopath...

Lol Todd Haley. Guy is in so far over his head. You could tell that he and the Chiefs didn't give two craps about the preseason Weeks 1-3... But all of a sudden he decides to take the most meaningless of the meaningless games the most serious. It made zero sense. Dwayne Bowe was still catching passes in the 4th Qtr, Jamaal Charles was still running in the 4th Qtr... It was beyond fail.

Chiefs placed TE Tony Moeaki (knee) on injured reserve, ending his season.

More fallout from coach Todd Haley's decision to play his starters in the preseason finale. There's no word yet on the specifics of Moeaki's injury, but it's not the same knee that was arthroscopically repaired this past offseason. While the Kansas City Star suggests the Chiefs will shop for a receiving tight end, this is a major loss regardless. The coaching staff had big plans for Moeaki, a talented all-around tight end on the brink of a breakout season. Leonard Pope is expected to take over as the starter. He's not a fantasy factor.

Related: Matt Cassel, Leonard Pope

Source: Kansas City Star

Jesus Christ, would someone get Todd Haley his anti-depressants so he stops acting out of emotional duress? The 4th quarter of preseason game 4? Wow. What a dumbass.

I guess George Carlin was right about guys named Todd.

Edited by BwareDWare94
  • Upvote 1

Guest MikeyDay

Wow. Why whats the point forreal? Bad blow for Tony, he seemed to be rising.

see, this is where Todd Haley loses his chance to be a HC ever again. This could very well end the kid's career. Doubtful, but it could happen.

Jesus Christ, would someone get Todd Haley his anti-depressants so he stops acting out of emotional duress? The 4th quarter of preseason game 4? Wow. What a dumbass.

I guess George Carlin was right about guys named Todd.

Hey Bware, I'll bet you anything that 10 times out of 10 Nicky, Vinny and Tony will beat the shit out of Todd, Kyle and Tucker. :D

• Upvote 1

Haley has an overinflated sense of self worth, and I struggle to understand why....

Haley just continues to dig the hole deeper. Why would he play a potential star in Moeaki in the 4th quarter of the last pre-season game? Is this guy a moron? First he complains about the Ravens "running up" the score, now this? Man, lay off the peyote.

Actually, I'm mostly pissed off at this because I had him on my fantasy team!