Sign in to follow this  
BLUE

Jacobs hopes to leave Giants after season

Per Rotoworld.com:

In a recent interview with Men's Fitness magazine, Brandon Jacobs made it clear that he does not envision himself with the Giants beyond this season.

Jacobs believes he and Ahmad Bradshaw have both been underutilized. "I just can't wait to get a true opportunity to get out there and show myself again," said Jacobs. "Next year, hopefully. This is a business and you have to look at it that way. ... It's going to have to be for another team, but it is what it is. It comes with the territory." Jacobs is due a $500,000 bonus in March in addition to a $4.4 million base salary in 2012. It's good bet that he'll get his wish at age 29. Oct 27 - 1:08 PM

Source: Men's Fitness

Edited by BLUE

Jacobs is and always has been a giant, pussified bitch. "DEM D-BACKS SHUDNT BE ABLE TO TACKLE ME BELOW MAH KNEES WTF BAN DEM ON ACCOUNTA DAT AINT FAIR"

I originally put the wrong news blurb from Rotoworld.com in my original post.

Fixed.....

:yep:

Per Rotoworld.com:

Brandon Jacobs opted for apathy after receiving just four Week 8 carries following his disparaging remarks about the Giants' running back usage.

"I’ve got nothing positive to say," said Jacobs, whose team won the game. "The most positive thing: I got family at home and I got a fast-ass car being delivered on Tuesday. That’s it." Jacobs is averaging 3.0 yards per carry, so it's not as if he's earning more work. Ahmad Bradshaw led the Giants' backfield Sunday with 88 total yards on 18 touches. Oct 30 - 11:31 PM

Source: ESPN New York

Jacobs is an idiot. The Giants are better off without him. Bradshaw has developed into one of the best all-round backs in the league.

• Upvote 2

I'd gladly take Michael Turner, Brandon Jacobs, and Jacquizz Rogers on our team for next year...with some changes at Left Tackle and Right Guard...

I'd gladly take Michael Turner, Brandon Jacobs, and Jacquizz Rogers on our team for next year...with some changes at Left Tackle and Right Guard...

A Turner/Jacobs duo would be deadly!

Turner/Jacobs behind the right offensive line and offensive coordinator would wreak havoc. However...we don't have either of those at the moment..

Jacobs is an idiot. The Giants are better off without him. Bradshaw has developed into one of the best all-round backs in the league.

Agreed, at this point the Giants don't really need him anymore, so he can go somewhere else.

If he's not happy playing behind Bradshaw in New York, why would he want to play behind Turner in Atlanta?

Sounds to me like he wants to be the main guy, doubt anyone gives him that shot though. Productive backs come and go fast and his time to go is coming...fast.

Washington is his only hope. And even there it's a slim chance.

Jacobs/Choice might be more effective than it appears on the surface.

Sounds like a lot of fumbles and bitching though.