Favre4Ever

Favorite Songs of 2011

Before I clicked on the topic I thought of the same thing, so I'll just put another of her songs that's also good.

Ya.. Adele really gave us some great music last year.

WRONG.. lmao. I messed my own thread up :p... I'll try again later

Edited by Favre4Ever

Nobody knows my music :grinno:

Niggas in Paris-Jay-Z and Kanye West

High-Big Sean

Take Care-Drake

Can't find a good youtube video of tho one.

State Run Radio-Lupe Fiasco

Kode9 and the Spaceape - Am I

Hey guys if Zack doesn't like it that means it's bad and your opinions are invalid. Prepare to get negged because he has a sandy vagina.

• Downvote 1

Hey guys if Zack doesn't like it that means it's bad and your opinions are invalid. Prepare to get negged because he has a sandy vagina.

I disagreed with your opinion and negged your post. You've now posted twice crying about a reputation point, lmao.

ITT: Shotgun spews hypocrisy and PMS blood all over everyone's eyes.

• Upvote 1

I'm not crying about shit and I couldn't care less about losing neg. I just like to point out every chance I get how much of a retard you are. You come into a thread having to do with other peoples opinions on music, a pretty diverse thing, and neg because you don't like what they like. "Fuck that song." You have the mental maturity of a 10 year old boy. If I really felt like a neg mattered I would have bothered negging you, yet I didn't and you neg me twice. Who's really the bitch?

Edited by Shotgun
  • Upvote 1

I'm not crying about shit and I couldn't care less about losing neg. I just like to point out every chance I get how much of a retard you are. You come into a thread having to do with other peoples opinions on music, a pretty diverse thing, and neg because you don't like what they like. "Fuck that song." You have the mental maturity of a 10 year old boy. If I really felt like a neg mattered I would have bothered negging you, yet I didn't and you neg me twice. Who's really the bitch?

Negging is just a way of showing your disapproval to a post's content. Has nothing to do with maturity (except for Devin, lolDevin). If Zack doesn't like your choice of music he has every right to show his opinion by negging you just like you had your right to post your opinion.

It's nothing to gripe about..

• Upvote 1

Negging is just a way of showing your disapproval to a post's content. Has nothing to do with maturity (except for Devin, lolDevin). If Zack doesn't like your choice of music he has every right to show his opinion by negging you just like you had your right to post your opinion.

It's nothing to gripe about..

The maturity factor comes into the comments he sends in with the negs. And I understand what the negs are there for, but come on this is a side thread where people could post their favorite music of the year. Him coming in negging people with "Fuck that song" and turning it into his own judgmental playground just takes the fun out of it. On top of that he doesn't even bother to post anything, he just comes in being a dick about something so simple.

• Downvote 1

Coldplay-Paradise

Foster the People-Pumped Up Kicks

Arctic Monkeys-Don't Sit Down Cause I Moved Your Chair

and many,many other...