Wee-Bey

NBA 2012 Game Thread

Yeah, sometimes Bosh just doesn't show up. Then again, we tend to forget that if you swap out KG and Duncan, we consider KG the greatest power forward of all time, and Duncan's that poor guy who wasted so many of his prime years on a team that just didn't put the necessary talent around him.

No we don't. The 2003 Spurs would never have won the championship if you traded Duncan for Garnett. Everyone noteworthy on that team was either too young or past their prime. If Duncan was on the Timberwolves, he might not have won a championship, but they wouldve made it past the first round more than once.

Well, it's good to know were better then the Bobcats... lol...

I honestly don't know why we don't let Monroe take a bigger role of the offense more often like we did today. Everytime we do, he thrives, and our offense is more effective.

Such a great PF :rofl:

I guess it's harder for him to dunk when he doesn't have someone to push for leverage...

No we don't. The 2003 Spurs would never have won the championship if you traded Duncan for Garnett. Everyone noteworthy on that team was either too young or past their prime. If Duncan was on the Timberwolves, he might not have won a championship, but they wouldve made it past the first round more than once.

Oh bullshit they wouldn't have. Garnett and Duncan were practically equal in their primes.

Damn, how embarrassing. I've NEVER seen ANY player in the NBA blow an easy dunk or layup. :rolleyes:

• Upvote 1

lmao... he probably was getting laughed at in the locker room... they probably made a joke of it and called it the "Blake" dang did you see that guy miss that dunk? "Yeah man, he BLAKED out" lol

Like Jets fan said,he can't dunk unless he leans on someone..

Rockets on ESPN, frickin finally

Rockets on ESPN, frickin finally

I'm incredibly disappointed in this team right now. First we beat LAL and Chicago in their own arenas, knock off Sacramento and Portland in their arenas (which is no big feat this year but they're still tough places to play) then we come home and can't even compete with either Utah or Phoenix? Come on. These teams aren't playoff teams, and we can't beat them at home after we beat two of the best teams in the NBA at the beginning of our road trip? This is inexcusable, and this is McHale's weakness. How in the world does he not get this team up for these last two games?

I'm incredibly disappointed in this team right now. First we beat LAL and Chicago in their own arenas, knock off Sacramento and Portland in their arenas (which is no big feat this year but they're still tough places to play) then we come home and can't even compete with either Utah or Phoenix? Come on. These teams aren't playoff teams, and we can't beat them at home after we beat two of the best teams in the NBA at the beginning of our road trip? This is inexcusable, and this is McHale's weakness. How in the world does he not get this team up for these last two games?

This is indeed pretty disappointing. There is so much on right now in the sports world so I can't say I've watched the whole game.

Bench has played great since the all-star break. One of the biggest factors of our turnaround. I don't think it will be enough, however.

Guest Phailadelphia

Went to OKC/LAC and OKC/SAC on Wednesday and Friday. Was freaking amazing.

Fun atmosphere isn't it? :)

• Upvote 1

Dwight Howard has a herniated disc in his back, he may not return.

Freakin' awesome. The Magic are probably going to drop to the 7th/8th seed now and end up with Chicago or Miami in the first round. This has been the season from hell, I guess it is only fitting it ends with a complete meltdown. It has gotten to the point where I'm used to late season meltdowns between this and the 2008/2011 Bucs.

Freakin' awesome. The Magic are probably going to drop to the 7th/8th seed now and end up with Chicago or Miami in the first round. This has been the season from hell, I guess it is only fitting it ends with a complete meltdown. It has gotten to the point where I'm used to late season meltdowns between this and the 2008/2011 Bucs.

And to think after Dwight said he was staying, the franchise was at an all time high.

Fun atmosphere isn't it? :)

It was really fucking cool. And everyone was extremely friendly there. From the workers to random fans, the arena was very welcoming top to bottom. I was extremely suprised at how you could still see everything even up in the 300 sections. I got us a pair of tickets to Friday's game for $70 in row H of section 303 (kinda' in the corner). I didn't once feel like I couldn't see something that I could have had I been down lower. And the arena is fucking LOUD when the crowd gets going. When Durant hit Westbrook on that alleyoop dunk the stadium exploded and everyone was on their feet for the next few minutes.

We're planning on going back during the playoffs with my younger brother and a couple friends. Should be even better.

Guest Phailadelphia

It was really fucking cool. And everyone was extremely friendly there. From the workers to random fans, the arena was very welcoming top to bottom. I was extremely suprised at how you could still see everything even up in the 300 sections. I got us a pair of tickets to Friday's game for $70 in row H of section 303 (kinda' in the corner). I didn't once feel like I couldn't see something that I could have had I been down lower. And the arena is fucking LOUD when the crowd gets going. When Durant hit Westbrook on that alleyoop dunk the stadium exploded and everyone was on their feet for the next few minutes.

We're planning on going back during the playoffs with my younger brother and a couple friends. Should be even better.

PM me in advance of your return for the playoffs. I'm trying to get up there for the playoffs too so maybe we can get some tickets in the same section.

Edit: And you haven't seen shit yet! They hand out free shirts in the playoffs and everyone goes extra bananas. :biggrin:

Edited by Phailadelphia

PM me in advance of your return for the playoffs. I'm trying to get up there for the playoffs too so maybe we can get some tickets in the same section.

Edit: And you haven't seen shit yet! They hand out free shirts in the playoffs and everyone goes extra bananas. :biggrin:

I'll be sure to do that. I don't know if I want to guarantee seeing them in the playoffs by going to the first series or if I want to hold out and hope they make the Finals. If they make it to the Finals I am going to a game no matter what.

Well, at least your team has a chance at the playoffs. My team hasn't been there since what 2003? I don't even want to start talking about some of the other professional sports in this town :facepalm:

Guest Phailadelphia

Russell Westbrook: Good at jumping.

westbrook.png