Milla4Prez63

Which new HC will have the most success?

Pick a coach  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• Jeff Fisher, Rams
    • Chuck Pagano, Colts
    • Joe Philbin, Dolphins
    • Greg Schiano, Buccaneers
    • Mike Mularkey, Jaguars
    • Dennis Allen, Raiders

I didn't include Romeo Crennel since he was already coaching the Chiefs for a short bit last year.

This is a toughie, Fisher will probably be the popular choice but the Rams have been kind of a mess over the years and I think Fisher is a little overrated. So I'll just be a homer and say Schiano, I still think the Bucs can play, they just need better coaching and more veteran talent.

Allen has a good team in place already, he brings some discipline to that organization and they'll do fine.

I am feeling Fisher on this one.

I'd actually say Crennel, and I don't see a good reason to leave him off this list.

I'll go with Allen or Philbin, though, both those coaches inherited a team that is already decent, they just need some more pieces in place.

I'm gonna go with Philbin.

I'm going with Philbin, Miami has a good defense, along with a few good pieces on offense. If they can get a good QB, they will do well. Possibly even be in contention for a wildcard spot.

Well let's see.

Dennis Allen - Let's face it. The guy was hired because he had 1 year as DC under a pretty damn good defensive minded head coach. Besides, look at the guy. That face just screams I suck.

101780_Broncos_Vikings_Football_extra_large.jpg

Like so many in his place before him: Fail

Jeff Fisher - Good head coach that hasn't had much at QB in a while. Like any head coach these days, his success will depend largely on a QB. In his case, Bradford, which I have faith in: Success

Joe Philbin: OL/OC under a pretty good HC with a great QB. Of all the teams I think the Dolphins are the closest to being good, but he'll need a QB. I think he can do it: Success

Chuck Pagano - He's getting Andrew Luck. That should make him most likely for success, right? WRONG. I did a little research and apparently the only head coach named Chuck that's succeeded in the NFL is Chuck Noll. There's only room for one Chuck in the "Super Bowl winning head coach list", Pagano: Fail

Mike Mularkay - lol: Fail

I have conflict of interest with Schiano so I can't comment/vote for him. Therefore I will go with Philbin.

1001199.jpg = 1brainiac1-thumb-210x315-9456.jpg

Chuck Pagano - He's getting Andrew Luck. That should make him most likely for success, right? WRONG. I did a little research and apparently the only head coach named Chuck that's succeeded in the NFL is Chuck Noll. There's only room for one Chuck in the "Super Bowl winning head coach list", Pagano: Fail

What the...?

What the...?

I know, shocking statistic, isn't it? I was going to say he'd fail because of Bruce Arians, but it seems so overused already.

Crennel

Mularkey

Philbin

Fisher

Schiano

Pagano (Unless Peyton stays)

Allen

Edited by Vin

I thought about going Dennis Allen too. The Raiders have a decent core in place already and I could see him doing well.

Chuck Knox was arguably successful. He was in the league a really long time, got to a super bowl, wasn't entirely irrelevant to league history.

a little bit of homer coming out but i have to go with Romeo Crennel.

I'd have to go with Crennel, but just looking at the guys on this list it's hard to say. Fisher should do a good job with Bradford, and if they can get him a solid #1 target at WR that offense will start looking a lot better. Allen comes into a very talented but underachieving team, but dunno how he'll go since he's another one of these coordinators stepping into a HC role for the first time...

Edited by RANGA