Sarge

2012 Fantasy Baseball

So, who's going to be running the league this year and on what site?

After last year I'm sure as hell not running it but I'm definitely playing and have no preference of site. Whatever y'all want.

Yea, I'm not picky about the site, either. I'll just make a new account if it's on the same site as last time.

I am so in. Don't really care too much where we have it.

I can make one on Yahoo.com when they open registration up. It will be a head-to-head like Trident's but without the points format and some other tweaks. If you're in the fantasy hoops league, it's basically like that and how we used to do it before last season. :yep:

Edited by BLUE

I can make one on Yahoo.com when they open registration up. It will be a head-to-head like Trident's but without the points format and some other tweaks. If you're in the fantasy hoops league, it's basically like that and how we used to do it before last season. :yep:

Sounds good to me, homie! :rock:

Invites have been sent to everyone that has posted in this thread and a few others that didn't but said they were interested in participating, IIRC. :yep:

Ben, it's a Head-to-Head league. If you've never done one, this is what the scoring is like, as well as a bunch of other links in the help section: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/sports/fantasysports/baseball/scoring/baseball-26.html

• Upvote 1

Invites have been sent to everyone that has posted in this thread and a few others that didn't but said they were interested in participating, IIRC. :yep:

Ben, it's a Head-to-Head league. If you've never done one, this is what the scoring is like, as well as a bunch of other links in the help section: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/sports/fantasysports/baseball/scoring/baseball-26.html

Cool! Thanks a lot! This will help a ton!

BTW I love your avatar. :)

CGrand's Sluggers are in...This is gonna be fun..

I'm in. Sultans of Swat FTW! :towel:

Is there any spots left? If so, I'd like to join.

BLUE, if it's easier you should be able to send me the invite via email by finding it in the Yahoo Football league.

Draft is this Sunday at 6 PM PT, 9 ET.

Draft is this Sunday at 6 PM PT, 9 ET.

Damn... Can someone just pick me BPA? I don't know how it works, but I want to be a part of it. I have to word though. 6p.m. — 6a.m. With the Royals on the verge of relevance, I think this could help me in my MLB knowledge, and if you judge me by my Fantasy B-Ball team, I might not have the best squad, but I'm MORE than active. I'll give someone a few prospects that I want if it's not too much trouble. I won't complain about the team that I get no matter what.

I'm actually trying to make a late season run for the last playoff spot in B-Ball, BTW. ;)

You can rank players beforehand, or if you're not able to, auto-pick should take the highest ranked player that's on the board.

UNDER 5 HOURS

I'm really busy tonight,but I think I can make it in time for draft..If I don't make,I've set up pre-draft rankings,just in case..I hope this league will be as competitive as our fantasy basketball league...

DRAFT IS IN 30 MINUTES ASSHOLES

My team sucks. Oh well.

I don't think you'll find anyone that's completely happy with their team.

I don't think you'll find anyone that's completely happy with their team.

Who was all there live?