Sign in to follow this  
Favre4Ever

Obama's Birth Certificate Is "Computer-Generated Forgery"

I know I will ALSO get flack for this news story... but it's relevant and pertinent to this section, so.... Enjoy. lol

PHOENIX — Armed with a new 10-page report he commissioned, Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio said Thursday he suspects the birth certificate President Obama released last year is a “computer-generated forgery” — and also raised questions about the authenticity of the president’s selective service registration card.

In an extensive — and at times combative — press conference in Phoenix, Sheriff Arpaio repeatedly said he is not questioning the president’s legal status under the Constitution nor alleging fraud on Mr. Obama’s part, but did say there is evidence crimes have been committed by someone and his investigation continues.

“Based on all of the evidence presented and investigated, I cannot in good faith report to you that these documents are authentic,” Sheriff Arpaio said. “My investigators believe that the long-form birth certificate was manufactured electronically and that it did not originate in paper format as claimed by the White House.”

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/mar/1/sheriff-arpaio-obama-birth-certificate-forgery/#.T1cE4WeblRo.facebook

It's not like he's a spy and if he is he's a Kenyan spy...not threatened lol btw, I in no way think he's not American. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was somehow the democrats behind the scenes stirring this shit up because it makes republicans look so bad.

• Upvote 1

It's not like he's a spy and if he is he's a Kenyan spy...not threatened lol btw, I in no way think he's not American. I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it was somehow the democrats behind the scenes stirring this shit up because it makes republicans look so bad.

Possible... But then you realize... Hey, there are no Democrats or Republicans... They are all the same people. And regardless of who or what party is put into the White House, liberty will suffer as big government rules the day.

I hate liberals as much as the next guy, but...

Are we really gonna worry about this four years into his Presidency?

If he actually is from another country, it should be incentive to get rid of that stupid rule about having to be born in the US.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If he actually is from another country, it should be incentive to get rid of that stupid rule about having to be born in the US.

Stupid rule? :rofl:

Good God...

• Downvote 1

Guest Phailadelphia

Jesus fucking christ get this nonsense out of here.

Even if by some odd reason he turned out to not be born in America, I could care less. He obviously considers himself American, and he does what he can, to do what he feels is improving the nation. This is likely just something Arpaio is bringing back up with re-elections coming. Honestly, as someone who lives in Maricopa County, he's one of the most dishonest scum bags you'll ever meet, and he oversees a really shitty (and in my opinion corrupted) police force.

I really thought this shit died last year. The (apparent) lack of proof of his being born in the US is not proof that he wasn't born in the US.

I don't like Obama but I feel like this stuff really takes the focus away from what we should be focusing on: his horrible economic policy.

In terms of if I think he is from here or not, I think he is. Unless you consider Chicago to be a different country, which I wouldn't blame you for.

I really thought this shit died last year. The (apparent) lack of proof of his being born in the US is not proof that he wasn't born in the US.

Please don't use that argument. That just leaves the door open for someone to say, "The president must show proof that he was born in America."

Who. the FUCK. cares?

Like WCS said, we should be focusing on the craptastic job he's gone in office, not digging up a 4-year old conspiracy theory.

Honestly... I care. It's IN THE CONSTITUTION. If we want to move to pass an amendment stating otherwise, I wouldn't exactly be against it.

But as the law sits right now...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Why are they dredging this up again?!

Worry about the amount of people that have little to no money!

Honestly... I care. It's IN THE CONSTITUTION. If we want to move to pass an amendment stating otherwise, I wouldn't exactly be against it.

My problem is simple; there has been more proof that he WAS born in the United States (Birth Certificate) than that he wasn't born here (...is there any evidence that he was born elsewhere?).

You can't do anything about it now. He's been in office four years. No way are you going to get 100% proof that he was born outside the US, so lets stop wasting time and money on this issue, and move on to things he's actually screwed up. This just gives the libs more ammunition.

Not that it matters, since the Republicans aren't going to put up anyone worth voting for, in any case.

Stupid rule? :rofl:

Good God...

Why does it matter where someone was born? I agree with the laws about having to live here for a certain length of time, but does living the first year of your life in a different country really impede your ability to lead the US?

And as for the Obama birth certificate bs, there is literally nothing he could do that will please everybody. If you want to believe he wasn't born here, you're going to believe it no matter what.

The allegations are based on Corsi's conversations with former USPS postman Allen Hulton, who says that he used to deliver mail to Bill Ayers' parents in a Chicago suburb in the late 80s and early 90s. This should prove to be rock-solid.

According to Hulton and his impressive penchant for remembering decades-old small talk, Bill Ayers' mother once boasted about "this young black student they were helping out, and she referred to him as a foreign student." Hulton also explains that Mary Ayers gave him the student's name, but, as Corsi writes, "it was a 'strange name' that he could not remember, even though at the time it sounded African to him."

Though he couldn't remember the exact student's name, Hulton does "believe she said he was from either Kenya or Indonesia, and I favor Indonesia in my recollection." Uh huh.

Hulton also claims to have once met Obama himself outside the Ayers home. According to Hulton, "He was very polite, dressed nicely, but informally - slacks and a dress shirt - and he spoke with no accent. Immediately this young black man entered into conversation with me. He told me he had taken the train out from Chicago and had come to thank the Ayers family personally for having helped him with his education."

After Hulton asked Obama what his plans were after he finished school, Obama revealed that his presidency may have "already been pre-arranged" through his confident tone and vaguely Indonesian grinning [emphasis added]:

Hulton remembers asking the young man what his plans were for the future.

"He looked right at me and told me he was going to be president of the United States," Hulton says.

"There was a little bit of a grin on his face when he said it - he sounded sure of himself, but not arrogant. I know how people will say things because they have an ambition, but it did not come across that way," Hulton says. "It came across as if this young black male was telling me he was going to be president, almost as if it were the statement of a scientific fact that had already been determined, as if his being president had been already pre-arranged."

I think the new allegations are more funny than factual... but it's not the first time the issue has been brought up.

Guest Phailadelphia
After Hulton asked Obama what his plans were after he finished school, Obama revealed that his presidency may have "already been pre-arranged" through his confident tone and vaguely Indonesian grinning [emphasis added]:

1290359316512s.jpg

The fact that members of the GOP are still attacking Obama on this (non)issue makes my head hurt. There are some serious problems he hasn't addressed yet that the GOP could be attacking, and that Americans can identify with, yet they're going after this birtherism bullshit. I even saw an article the other day where half of GOP elected officials as well as party members still think he's Muslim. Like what the actual fuck?

Edited by Phailadelphia

So basically, a kid said "I'm gonna be the president when i grow up!"

OMG PREARRANGED PRESIDENCY!!!!!!!

Where did they find this idiot?

So basically, a kid said "I'm gonna be the president when i grow up!"

OMG PREARRANGED PRESIDENCY!!!!!!!

Where did they find this idiot?

While I 150% understand what you are saying... It isn't like Obama was 7 or 8 years old. He was going through Harvard Law School, which allegedly, was paid for by William Ayers & family.. The same man that, again allegedly, jump started his political career so many years ago.

The same man that both parties (Obama & Ayers) both flat out denied when asked about any kind of personal / close relationship between the two.

Edited by Favre4Ever

Guest Phailadelphia

It sounds like you're trying to give credence to this article...and that's disturbing.

Edited by Phailadelphia

Worry about the amount of people that have little to no money!

First of all, I assume you're talking about the poor, not the middle class hurting because of the economy. Assuming so...

Why? What are the poor going to do to stimulate the economy? Oh yay, let's create more programs for poor people to mooch off of so they can have more of the middle class' money and put our country in even more trouble when the money runs out (see: social security). It's a noble thing to help the underprivileged, but not one this country should be prioritizing right now. Fuck the poor.

/end rant

• Upvote 1

It sounds like you're trying to give credence to this article...and that's disturbing.

Blots didn't seem to fully understand the context of what was being said.

Since I have been a member here, I have posted things in this section to get people to see it from a different angle... Right or wrong.

If I have an opportunity to help others better understand something, especially something I posted to begin with... I am going to take it.

You might enjoy your view from the tunnel, but I don't.

Guest Phailadelphia

Blots didn't seem to fully understand the context of what was being said.

Since I have been a member here, I have posted things in this section to get people to see it from a different angle... Right or wrong.

If I have an opportunity to help others better understand something, especially something I posted to begin with... I am going to take it.

You might enjoy your view from the tunnel, but I don't.

It has nothing to do with the view from my tunnel and everything to do with conspiracy nonsense. People pay little attention to these things because they hold no credibility. The article you posted is no different.

The allegations are based on Corsi's conversations with former USPS postman Allen Hulton, who says that he used to deliver mail to Bill Ayers' parents in a Chicago suburb in the late 80s and early 90s.

Why anyone would continue reading beyond this admission is beyond me.