JetsFan4Life

#4 Pittsburgh Penguins vs. #5 Philadelphia Flyers

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• Pittsburgh Penguins
    • Philadelphia Flyers

Good stuff :)

I especially like how Philly got 3 picks in return. Who did they acquire them from, if you can recall?

The 1st and 3rd we got from Colombus in the Carter deal; the 2nd we got from Los Angeles in the Richards deal.

The 1st and 3rd we got from Colombus in the Carter deal; the 2nd we got from Los Angeles in the Richards deal.

Nice. And two picks from the Jackets? They must really be desperate to get a winner, but that's a story for another day.

I can't believe we blew a 3-0 lead..This is the playoffs,everything can happen..

One of the few times I was right with my predictions. I like it. I don't know what to expect for game 2. You have to believe the Pens are going to start strong after the way they finished the last game but will they fade again? Will Philly get off to another lack luster start. Quite possible imo. We're a really young team but we do have some key vets like Briere, Jagr, Timmonen and to an extent Claude Giroux. At this point a lot of our success hinges on the shoulders of Brygalov in the long run. I'm thinking that might be a bit too much for him but who knows, I hope he proves me wrong.

Another multi-goal blown lead for the Pens tonight. :laugh: So much for them looking like a Stanley Cup contender. Giroux had his dick firmly planted in Pittsburgh's ass tonight.

lol

Pittsburgh is going to have to win at least 2 games in Philly now. Not sure I can see that happening...

That may have been one of the greatest playoff hockey games I've ever seen. Extremely physical, goals being traded until the final minutes. Sheer craziness. This Flyers team is something else.

That may have been one of the greatest playoff hockey games I've ever seen.

:yep: Agreed..After Penguins scored the first goal I was like "WTF?! I just turned on the TV!"..But with every next minute,the game become better and better..I was a bit pissed at the end but I surely enjoyed every single minute of it..

Wow lol Penguins fans, hang your heads in shame. Your team is full of a bunch of hair pulling, cheap shotting little bitches. Sydney Crosby is a fucking scumbag.

I meant the Flyers had too much :shifty:

Pens in 6 and you guys gonna be mad. :yep:

Oops.

Pittsburgh Penguins are dogshit. Every Pens fan should be ashamed of the way their team has played, and acted during the playoffs. I don't give a damn if you fucking suck...pulling another man's hair (Hartnell) when you can't even throw a fist is damn bush league. If you're going to play hockey, play hockey, don't fucking be a pussy about it. Asshats. Oh and Fleury? Guy can't even stop the puck when he hits it to himself...no confidence whatsoever.

Hope these faggots get swept in game 4.

Oops.

At least Sarge has the Pirates to look forward to. :troll:

lmaoPens. What a pussy ass team. They cry (especially Lemieux) about their players taking cheap shots, but there really isn't any other team that dishes out more bush league shit than them. Gotta love that the league fined Torts $20k for dishing out the truth on them, though. :rolleyes:

lmaoPens. What a pussy ass team. They cry (especially Lemieux) about their players taking cheap shots, but there really isn't any other team that dishes out more bush league shit than them. Gotta love that the league fined Torts $20k for dishing out the truth on them, though. :rolleyes:

I'm glad other teams' fans are finally starting to notice this. At least we know Neal will be suspended for his hit on Couturier.

roflPenguins. I've lost a lot of respect for the sport because of them. That is NOT a professional sports team there.

I'm glad other teams' fans are finally starting to notice this. At least we know Neal will be suspended for his hit on Couturier.

They really weren't like this until midway through last season (pretty much right around when Crosby got hurt). Then they started leading the league in penalty minutes, etc.

I never hated the Penguins that much until last year when they started this dirty play and it's really reached an extreme this year and this series.

That being said I hope they come back and win the next four since I hate the Flyers and I like being right...

Cody Stettin ‏ @Stettin_RBK10

Somebody better get Simmonds some bananas cause that ape is getting wild

Caid Blessing ‏ @CaidBlessing33

Retweet

Favorite

· Open

wayne simmonds is the biggest fuckin pussy in the NHL. talks shit like crazy but cant back it up. typical nigger. fuckin worthless ape

fuck simmons. that fucker should be playing football or basketball right now. recognize thy skin color

kristen ‏ @_Kg_12

Retweet

Favorite

· Open

Because the pens are finally fighting back all the flyer fans are gonna call us dirty?! Fuck that. The flyers are the dirtiest team ever.

Just some of the shit I see on twitter...Pens fans are about as classy as their team.

What I saw today was an extremely pathetic performance by the Penguins..Just because we're about to lose this series,doesn't mean that we have to act immaturely and start a fight every 10 seconds..

I just caught some highlights... Wow. Totally pathetic. And the Penguins are supposed to be this year's favourites to win it? Yeah, right!

I thought this was supposed to be a good series facepalm.gif

I thought this was supposed to be a good series facepalm.gif

It has been. :D

It has been. :D

fair enough, I suppose it depends on your perspective, but as an unbiased observer (by which I mean someone who hates both teams :p) I was hoping this would be a competitive, hard fought series, ok, I guess you could call it hard fought, but not in a good way

So... anyone want to refund Tortorella his 20k? lol

• Upvote 1