Sarge

The good news thread

I'm leaving for my thru-hike of the Pacific Crest Trail in just under a month. I've done so much planning for this and I just want it to get here, the anxiety is killing me. I'll be passing real close by Portland in August, Fart

• Upvote 1

I'll be passing real close by Portland in August, Fart

Nice! Keep me updated on that and we can grab some drinks on your stop over there. (If that doesn't break your hiking rules)

Nice! Keep me updated on that and we can grab some drinks on your stop over there. (If that doesn't break your hiking rules)

Haha no definitely not against the rules!

• Upvote 1

Not to rain on your parade, Ricky, but AC sucks nowadays. :(

Yeah, we were mostly just looking for somewhere different to go that is still a manageable drive away. We found some cool stuff to do there so we'll see how it goes.

My buddy got me a weed cookie as well which should make things more interesting.....it's huge too so me and my girl are just gonna split it.

As some of you know, my dad wrote a book... two in fact because he had a lot of material. In fact, he even has a website up now. If you want to read something that's half legal thriller and half raunchy kinky fun, The Child Chronicles is the series for you. And if you know someone who might like that sort of thing... well James Patterson doesn't need anymore money.

(On sale at Amazon, 4.99 on Kindle, 24.99 for paperback)

http://dabonds.com/

So happy you are, and happy you shall be.

Look in the mirror every morning when you wake up and say, "Today is the first day of my life."

:yep:

• Upvote 1

Do you keep the fake ID and just tell them to leave the store? Any of them give you shit?

I hold onto the ID, call the cops, and if they bolt I get a picture of the car/plate.

I got my 4th raise in 6 months and this time it was $2. We also get $50 bonuses for catching fake IDs, and this past month I've caught 3 (they're very uncommon and people that have worked there years have only had a few each).

I'm now at 6 fakes so far. The only other person here that's caught any has caught 2 in 4 years.

I officially graduate high school (as in walking up to get diploma) on Friday. :)

Edited by Chernobyl426

Do you speak any Spanish?

Congrats yourself mate.

It's always a good feeling to have your own place with someone.

• Upvote 1

Do you speak any Spanish?

They speak catalan anyways. Kinda similar but different enough to mess with you.

I can assure you that nearly 100% of the people in Barcelona speak Spanish.

I went to my friend's grad party yesterday and got like 15 new people (including two people who used to resent the word) to say beezelbub. To those who think I just misspelled Beelzebub, I didn't.

Beezelbub dates back to December of 2014. I was in my friend's room playing FIFA, and all the sudden I just made a really weird noise (my friends and I are really weird like that). It started out as "eezul - uhhhh" and over the next few weeks the word pretty much just evolved into its current form - Beezelbub. It's really unfortunate that it ended up being spelled so similarly, but that's just the way it happened.

Anyway, this is really good news because it means it's spreading. My goal is to make beezelbub (also BZB or Beta Zeta Beta... not a frat btw) a national sensation.

I went to my friend's grad party yesterday and got like 15 new people (including two people who used to resent the word) to say beezelbub. To those who think I just misspelled Beelzebub, I didn't.

Beezelbub dates back to December of 2014. I was in my friend's room playing FIFA, and all the sudden I just made a really weird noise (my friends and I are really weird like that). It started out as "eezul - uhhhh" and over the next few weeks the word pretty much just evolved into its current form - Beezelbub. It's really unfortunate that it ended up being spelled so similarly, but that's just the way it happened.

Anyway, this is really good news because it means it's spreading. My goal is to make beezelbub (also BZB or Beta Zeta Beta... not a frat btw) a national sensation.

It's an anime already. :notbad:

It's an anime already. :notbad:

Nah, that's spelled Beelzebub.

The only instance in which I've found beezelbub on the Internet has been typos where they're referring to the Devil. Beezelbub is not the devil.

Edited by OSUViking

I can assure you that nearly 100% of the people in Barcelona speak Spanish.

The firm this is with has an American rep. who'll be responsible for me. And apparenty students who have been there in the past who don't know Spanish have managed to survive. Lol.

Plus apparently there's a language spoken that's very similar to french, which I speak fluently. Although people were saying the same thing about the dialect that Haitians speak, and I could barely understand them, so I'll have to see, Lol.

Servers make good money. Just remember to always smile and go the extra mile. It's a corny rhyme, but you won't think it's so corny when you take home that :makinitrain:

• Upvote 1

Applied for both quality checker and lead at my job, hoping to nail the interview which is either today or tomorrow.