DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

2012 NBA Playoffs Eastern Conference thread

Its not like anyone had anyone else going to the finals besides Miami anyway..

What happened to the Hawks?

Stars are aligning for Miami :(

We played like shit tonight but we'll come back in game 3. Just had to get used to the new crew :yep:

Stars are aligning for Miami :(

I kn0w everyone out here in northeast Ohio is still salty about the Lebron thing, but I think it's time to let bygones be bygones. He's the best player in the NBA, pretty much undeniably. I for one will congratulate the Heat if they win a well deserved title. They've been playing like a team on a mission, very inspired.

Last year they just showed up and expected that to be enough, but this season, they're putting everything into winning a championship.

What happened to the Hawks?

The Truth happened.

• Upvote 2

Series tied..Let's go..

My two cents:

1. The feeling that I got when Rose went out with an injury has only come to me twice: that day, and the day that Cutler broke his thumb. I think its a "we're totally screwed" feeling.

2. FUCK THE HEAT

Today is Game 3 between the Heat/Knicks. If the Heat win today, then it's safe to say they're going to have the momentum of a freight train and cannot be stopped. The following round is between the Pacers and the Magic which SHOULD be a 6 game series at BEST! LET'S GO HEAT!!!

Looks like its going to be Boston vs. Philly in the next round. With Boston owning home court advantage.

Looks like its going to be Boston vs. Philly in the next round. With Boston owning home court advantage.

No Chicago,no trouble..

Congrats to the Knicks on winning their first playoff game since after 9/11.

Are they seriously going to put Jeremy Lin back on the court in game 5?

Guest Phailadelphia

Sweep by Boston.

We're going to skull-fuck your aging roster into retirement, and then beat the Heat into submission.

:troll:

We gotta win the final 3 games of the series to move on. :sigh:

Edit - I feel Philly slacks tonight and we win, but then they win the next game and finish us.

Disappointing year man...so much promise.

Edited by badgers

SteVo... Philadelphia... really? You guys are barely making it to the second round because of 2 key injuries to Chicago. How do you think you're going to manage a "skull fucking" to Boston and then to "Beat the Heat into submission" when you've been owned by Miami last year and this year again...

You must be delusional... You're a Philly fan, so it comes to no surprise.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

SteVo... Philadelphia... really? You guys are barely making it to the second round because of 2 key injuries to Chicago. How do you think you're going to manage a "skull fucking" to Boston and then to "Beat the Heat into submission" when you've been owned by Miami last year and this year again...

You must be delusional... You're a Philly fan, so it comes to no surprise.

I was obviously trolling, dude. Get a grip. I'm fully aware of just how good the 76ers are compared to teams like the Celtics and Heat.

• Upvote 1

Epic Fail... It's very hard to sense online sarcasm. or "Trolling" as you young kids like to say.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Epic Fail... It's very hard to sense online sarcasm. or "Trolling" as you young kids like to say.

When the last part of the post is a troll face it might make it a little more obvious. :p

So yeah the East is pretty much a forgone conclusion at this point to a Heat/Celtics ECF.

To be honest, I didn't see that troll face until now... that thing is all the way in the bottom lol