BC

Normal things that you can't do that everyone else can

I can only raise my left eyebrow if I'm trying to raise just one. If I try raising only my right one, I look surprised. >_>

• Upvote 1

It takes me a while to memorize peoples names. I'm also horrible at remembering driving directions. It's always been frustrating to me because I can commit to memory the most random details, but names and directions take me a while. In grade school I literally made friends and then wouldn't have their names memorized for a week or two. I remember one guys name took me a month to remember. After a couple days I was too embarrassed to ask what it was again and I was never in a situation where people said his name, at least not when I was paying attention. It also took me 2 years before I could remember every cross street within just a mile from the house.

• Upvote 1

Eat hotdogs.

One of the most disgusting "foods" on the planet. The smell makes me ill.

Did you try cooking them in the oven?

I can't pour ANYTHING. Unless I try very hard, I usually end up spilling shit everywhere. Especially when things don't have a spout or a neck to pour from.

And like Shotgun, I am pretty bad with directions. If I have an address I can find things usually or if I have a map or whatever. I am terrible at remembering directions, though, unless I've driven them quite a few times or unless they're very distinct and memorable.

I can't part my middle and ring finger and do the Spock hand signal. I also can't cross the two fingers while simultaneously pointing my pinky and index finger out, making the W shape. I can't do any of that shit.

I cannot see the workings of cars or tractors or major machinery. To me, it's all just a jumbled mass. I also have trouble distinguishing colors in certain situations.

Did you try cooking them in the oven?

Eww Ben. Don't you have any better advice than that?

Swim.

Whistle.

I can't drive either, and probably never will due to bad eyesight.

Do you wear glasses Ben?

Be imperfect.

I thought you were religious? And non-white to boot.

[/joke]

Whistle.

I eat a lot slower than your average person, too. :yep:

Yeah I'm always the last person to finish a meal.

Drive any vehicle. Skate. Swim beyond Doggie Paddling. However I can whistle, sing in tune, and masturbate with my left hand. I think it balances out.

I can't masturbate with my right hand... despite the fact that I am right handed smh...

Oh and blow gum bubbles

I have the exact same problem with directions, Shotgun, only its far worse for me because my dad's military, so we never stay in one place for more than a few years.

Just as I'm getting somewhat comfortable with my surroundings, boom, we leave.

It was even more of an issue because I had a seizure when I was 16, and thus couldn't get a driver's license till I was 19, (which I completely understand why, not complaining about that. Surprised it was only three years, tbh).

As well, I can no longer play table tennis due to my back. It's gotten a ton better, but the twists of the lower back required to put force on the ball are simply impossible for me to do over a period longer than about five minutes without incredible pain. This is really the only thing that makes me pretty upset about my injury, since I used to be really really good at it, (top-5 at my old college).

Funnily enough, I can play racquetball just fine.

I can't ride dirtbikes anymore, since the vibration is what jarred out the disc in the first place, and would probably do so again. Regardless, I am never taking the risk. Four years of that crap was far more than enough.

Here's a new one. Wake up on time. Most days I need two hours after my first alarm to finally get out of bed.

drop my pen/guitar pick without it falling into an alternate dimension