Sign in to follow this  
BC

Who do you want to see choke this year?

i wanna see the titans and texans in the cellar so their Homeristic fans can get off their high horse:)

Love jags4real saying any other fan of any other team is a homer.

Also love the Bucs and Falcons fans wanting Cam to choke. Methinks I know why. :p

OT: Josh Freeman having another year like 2011 would be great.

I'd say Matt Ryan continuing to choke in the playoffs, but I don't think the Falcons are going to make the playoffs.

Drew Brees needs to have something like a Phillip Rivers 2011 year, or worse.

i wanna see the titans and texans in the cellar so their Homeristic fans can get off their high horse:)

Says the worlds biggest homer.... :p

I'd like to see the Broncos choke. Elway makes me sick, and I want Manning to find out the hard way that he picked the wrong AFC West team to go to. Call it sour grapes, because it is. :D

Every team that isn't the Bills.

More specifically, ryan tanahill.

I am hoping every year for tom brady to start showing that he is getting old...

it will happen sometime, someday unless he retires on top, i will get the joy, of seeign that guy come onto the field, and suck...

i am just hoping, that it is this year.but i am one unlucky dude man, so i bet I am once again disappointed.....what do you say pats fans?--sure I get quoted for that one...

but--you should take that--as a compliment, cause if your team and QB sucked, i wouldn't have mentioned you..

• Upvote 1

NFL team: Eagles - I want Reid gone so the on/off hot seat discussions will stop.

NFL player: Chris Johnson - Asking for top player money to have a bullshit season? Have another.

NCAA team: Missouri - They're talking tons of trash without playing a single game in the SEC yet.

NCAA player: Matt Barkley - He's only being hyped because he's QB1 at Southern Cal. Overrated.

NCAA team: Missouri - They're talking tons of trash without playing a single game in the SEC yet.

Kinda similar to all the Arkansas fans talking trash at Mizzou and how we won't win a single SEC game.

Kinda similar to all the Arkansas fans talking trash at Mizzou and how we won't win a single SEC game.

We don't even have Mizzou on the schedule. We talk trash at A&M, because they are. It just gets annoying with Mizzou fans calling into Arkansas sports radio and trying to start buzz. Most Hog fans ignore it or just laugh and continue on.

And personally, I think the Tigers will break even in the SEC.

Well its gonna be the only year we don't play you guys. We're interdivision rivals starting next year. Also, Mizzou doesn't like arkansas because of mike anderson

Mizzou will probably go 2-6 in SEC play. Long shot at 4-4, IMO.

Man this is a tough one.....I have so many.

The Colts because they "sucked for Luck"

The Ravens because we pretty much whooped that ASS and would have won even without Schaub were it not for JaBlowme Jones.

The Jags because ....never mind...they'll choke no matter what,so it's a moot point to wish it.

I would love to see Quitler and the Bears choke again as well as Brees and the Saints oh and always Brady.

Brady doesn't choke. The defense does. Let's stop expecting Brady to bring back a team TWICE in the 4th, rofl.

The Colts didn't tank for Luck, they just sucked that bad without Manning.

Well its gonna be the only year we don't play you guys. We're interdivision rivals starting next year. Also, Mizzou doesn't like arkansas because of mike anderson

I hate that we're already considered rivals before a single game is even played. It's like Mizzou wants someone to hate and since Arkansas is close, we're it. And it's kind of the same on our end too because (1) we may end up losing the LSU Thanksgiving game, (2) Ole Miss blows, and (3) Texas doesn't even recognize the one with us anymore.

As for Mike Anderson, please take him back. Y'all should love us for taking that load of shit off your hands. He not only can't coach the Hogs, but he also can't mentor them. There was so many better coaches available at that time and instead we took the easy way out by waving money at a former assistant coach.

Oh we don't want Anderson back. We just want him to fail for being a jerk. And I don't know how much you follow recruiting but when we were both going after dorial green-beckham, Arkansas fans would not stop trashing mizzou and saying what a big mistake he made choosing us. So I understand why you want us to fail, but dont act like your fan base hasn't done anything to us.

• Upvote 1

Oh we don't want Anderson back. We just want him to fail for being a jerk. And I don't know how much you follow recruiting but when we were both going after dorial green-beckham, Arkansas fans would not stop trashing mizzou and saying what a big mistake he made choosing us. So I understand why you want us to fail, but dont act like your fan base hasn't done anything to us.

I don't follow recruiting hardcore but I do remember hearing when DGB had it decided down to Arkansas and Mizzou. A lot of Arkansas fans felt he had already made up his mind weeks before hand and knew that he'd stay home. The rest were really just being optimistic or complete homers. I think most Hog fans were ripping on DGB for being such a drama queen more than on Mizzou as a whole. Dragging out the process so far when it was pretty clear what his decision would be.

I understand why he'd stay in Mizzou. He'll face the same competition, he gets to play for his home state closer to family and friends, and well.. there's less competition at receiver so he can be the clear #1 WR, no questions asked. I hope he performs well for y'all, except against us of course.

I didn't think he dragged it out. I heard the whole time that he was leaning towards arkansas since it was closer to home and had bobby petrino (lol) but he just liked the school a lot when he visited.

I would not mind seeing tom brady choke nor would I mind seeing Andy Dalton do it.

I would also be on board with RG3 just to put the coup de grace on the Redskins to watch them suck for another 10 years.

I would love to see Cutler just fuck everything up so he could whine about how hard he works.

I would love it more to see Peyton eat a dick for the way Elway has run the ship.

And the Oakland Raiders so that way the franchise can suck as bad as they did when the worst owner/GM of the last ten years ran the team.

Does Randy Moss count? All the hype surrounding him at the moment is making me hope he continues to fail.

Does Randy Moss count? All the hype surrounding him at the moment is making me hope he continues to fail.

Really? I haven't heard anything about Moss. Hell, I keep forgetting that the 49ers even signed him.

And for me the Patriots and Steelers as always are the teams I'd like to see choke.

And I know it's his rookie year and I don't know what is (maybe because I know a couple Colt fans) but I'd love to see Luck absolutely shit the bed.

Oh and Brees along with the Saints.

Tony Romo and the Dallas Cowboys and Eli Manning and the New York Giants. I would also love to see Peyton Manning fail miserably.