Who wins the AFC East in 2012?

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the AFC East in 2012?

• Patriots
    • Jets
    • Dolphins
    • Bills

Who wins the AFC East in 2012?

My vote goes to the Patriots. I think they'll take it pretty easily too. They were the AFC Champs last year and as long as Belicheck and Brady are there, they should be successful. They also added some pieces to their defense through the draft and added another weapon for Brady in Brandon Lloyd.

My prediction for the division standings:

1. Patriots

2. Bills

3. Jets

4. Dolphins

Have to go with the Patriots, although if the bills can win one of those games shit could get interesting in that division.

Dolphins [/seanbrock]

Pats.

Have to go with the Patriots, although if the bills can win one of those games shit could get interesting in that division.

I think the Pats will split with the Bills again, but I think the Pats will still win the AFC East ''comfortably''.

1. Pats - 13-3

2. Bills - 10-6

3. Jets - 6-10

4. Dolphins 5-11

Something like that.

Patriots will win it unless Tim Tebow gets the starting job for the Jets and keeps passing the ball like he did in Denver :troll:

Yeah, I love what the Bills have done but we aren't competing for the division yet. Patriots have it by week 14.

I think the Pats will split with the Bills again, but I think the Pats will still win the AFC East ''comfortably''.

1. Pats - 13-3

2. Bills - 10-6

3. Jets - 6-10

4. Dolphins 5-11

Something like that.

I like what the did Bills did this off-season, but I can't see them winning 10 games and possibly making the playoffs. I think they'll be anywhere from 7-9 to 9-7.

It's not the Bills if they don't go 7-9...

So...

1. Patriots

2. Dolphins

3. Bills

4. Jets (With Sanchez)

or

1. Patriots

2. Jets (with a champion)

3. Dolphins

4. Bills

Not even close. Patriots will keep taking the East until either Belichick or Brady retire.

Bills, Jets, Dolphins in that order for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.

I like what the did Bills did this off-season, but I can't see them winning 10 games and possibly making the playoffs. I think they'll be anywhere from 7-9 to 9-7.

I know it's easy to say they won't win 10 but if you look at their schedule I think it's very conceivable that they could get 10 wins.

But yeah the Patriots will win the division fairly easily. No one else in this division can put up 12 or 13 wins like they probably will. It seems almost all of their tough games are at home too so they have that to their advantage.

1) Patriots (13-3)

2) Bills (10-6)

3) Jets (8-8)

4) Dolphins (3-13)

1. Patriots (12-4)

2. Jets (11-5)

3. Bills (9-7)

4. Dolphins (4-12)

• Downvote 1

Jets are not going to come close to getting 11 wins. :laugh:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Jets are not going to come close to getting 11 wins. :laugh:

Don't doubt Rex Ryan.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Don't doubt Rex Ryan.

Hasn't Rex guaranteed that his team would win the SB for the past three seasons? How's that worked out? Yeah, I totally shouldn't doubt him. :rolleyes: Dude is a clown of a head coach.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Not even close. Patriots will keep taking the East until either Belichick or Brady retire.

Bills, Jets, Dolphins in that order for 2nd, 3rd, and 4th.

:yeahthat:

and my not quite bold prediction is they'll be the only 10+ win team

Hasn't Rex guaranteed that his team would win the SB for the past three seasons? How's that worked out? Yeah, I totally shouldn't doubt him. :rolleyes: Dude is a clown of a head coach.

While I wouldn't call him a "clown" of a head coach I definitely don't see us hitting the double digit win mark this year. I have us down for 8-8 and that's being generous in my eyes.

For all the Rex Haters, look at him on the field. Take his antics on the camera out of the equation for a moment.

This guy has two things going for him.

First: A good offensive line with decent to good running backs depending on the game, an underrated FB, and a tried and true philosophy of running and then play action.

Second: Love him or hate him he can get the most out of the defense and the personnel he has. He has done it for years and fielding top 10 defenses for a long time.

I am not saying he is the greatest ever, but his coaching gets a bum rap because of his off the field shit.