Who wins the AFC West in 2012?

14 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins the AFC West in 2012?

• Broncos
    • Raiders
    • Chargers
    • Chiefs

Who wins the AFC West in 2012?

Last year, the Broncos won it in week 17. It was a very tight division last year, although very crappy, as the Broncos won it with a 8-8 record.

I think the Broncos repeat again this year because of Peyton Manning. I think he'll lead the Broncos to 10 wins and have the Broncos offense rolling. I could see the Chiefs giving them a tough time though if they can stay healthy.

My predictions for the AFC West standings:

1. Broncos

2. Chiefs

3. Raiders

4. Chargers

I like The Broncos as well.

(if Manning stays healthy)

The Chiefs are pretty good, especially with Berry and Charles returning but the QB's gonna kill the Chiefs.

hoping to see what Brady Quinn or Ricky Stanzi has.

1. Chiefs

Best defense, easiest schedule out of a bunch of hard ones (atm), and they're getting Charles back healthy. Crennel has Peyton figured out, and they can handle the speed and size of the Chargers and Raiders. 9-7 or 10-6 would be enough to move on.

2. Raiders

They're taking steps forward, but another 8-8 season is likely... because this schedule is beyond brutal. AFC North and NFC South, but at least they get the Jags and Dolphins as the flex games.

3. Broncos

Peyton will get us wins against the bad teams... problem is there are really only 3-4 bad teams on our schedule, the Chiefs and Chargers are bound to sweep us, so even if we go .500 in our other games (a tall order) that's an 8-8 record. Not a good year for us.

4. Chargers

I think Rivers continues to remember it's only december one month of the year. They could still go 6-10 or 7-9, but they're looking at the bottom of the division.

This is a tough one...

I'll go with:

1. Chiefs

2. Raiders

3. Broncos

4. Chargers

I DO see the 3rd and 4th place teams switching though, as the Broncos are taking a major chance on Peyton Manning.

1. At the risk of sounding like a complete homer here, I think the :Chiefs: are clear and away the most talented team, top to bottom, in the division. As Razor stated before, they already have the best defense in the West. I like the addition of Stanford Route, regardless of the loss of Brandon Carr—side note, the Cowboys overpaid for a solid #2 corner until further notice.

Provided that they recover from all of last year's injuries, the depth they added in the offseason should put them over the top offensively. I'm predicting 10-12 wins for this team. The reemergence of the running game will make Cassel look like the 2010 pro bowler we saw two seasons ago.

2. The "new look" :Broncos: will be in a three way battle for second if Manning is 3/4 of his old self, but if he's any better than that this team finishes second and chases the Chiefs, possibly landing a wild card spot. The defense's success will be contingent on Manning's success. If he plays close to his Indy prowess, look out for a Broncos pass rush that will be able to pin their ears back playing with the lead.

3/4. :Chargers: / :Raiders: Take your pick here. Seriously, because I'm having trouble picking one. Both teams are in disarray, and have been for years. Between Norv coaching down the Chargers and the Davis family still running things in Oakland, I don't really see either of these teams doing much winning this season.

Edited by B-isforBowe

1. Broncos

2. Chiefs

3. Raiders

4. Chargers

Peyton > Cassel > Palmer > Norv Turner.

Cassel got 11 wins with a much better team/system in New England. I will guarantee/sigbet/put money down that the Chiefs don't hit that mark with Cassel at the helm.

Right now I think the Broncos will win it but this division is always full of surprises..

1. Broncos

2. Chiefs

3. Raiders

4. Chargers

Peyton > Cassel > Palmer > Norv Turner.

I think Palmer>Cassel.

The Chiefs are easily the best team top to bottom. I think they sweep the division, to be honest. Maybe Rivers sneaks out a win, but that's it.

• Downvote 1

Chargers

Broncos

Chiefs

Raiders

I'll make an official bet with anyone :yep:

I think Palmer>Cassel.

They're both pretty dog shit.

The Chiefs are easily the best team top to bottom. I think they sweep the division, to be honest. Maybe Rivers sneaks out a win, but that's it.

lolBware.

if the Chiefs can stay healthy they're by far the best team in the division, I think they'll be able to use Charles and Hillis to effectively mask their QB deficiency and take what's probably the weakest division in the league

I went with the Broncos. If they can win the division with Tim Tebow as QB then they can win it with Peyton Manning. I do like the Chiefs as well getting guys back like Moeki, Berry, and Charles healthy again.However, the Broncos will take the division.