Sign in to follow this  
Mathias

It's Happening, Good Luck To You All

In yet another horrifying incident of human flesh-eating this week, a student in Maryland allegedly admitted to devouring his roommate's brain and heart.

Alexander Kinyua, a 21-year-old Morgan State University student, admitted to murdering his roommate Kujoe Bonsafo Agyei-Kodie, who was reported missing last Friday, cops told the Baltimore Sun.

Kinyua's father called police late Tuesday night when Kinyua's brother reportedly found human remains -- a head and two hands -- in a metal tin in the basement. The brother and father left the room for a short time, but when they came back, the body parts had been moved and Kinyua was washing out the tin, the paper reported.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/05/31/alexander-kinyua-kujoe-agyei-kodie-ate-brain-heart-roommate-maryland_n_1560149.html

Well, I already have a Glock 17, looks like I'm gonna go buy a Remington 870 and an AR-15. Anyone wanna buy some guns and ammo and meet up at my place for the apocalypse?

The cold air here ensures our safety... oh crap it's almost summer time.

And all this time, girls have been telling us guys that Black Ops is stupid and useless. The skills we learned in that game could save our lives. :p

• Upvote 1

I live in the woods. I'm fine.

lawn.jpg

You can have 1 person help you during the zombie invasion. it has to be a real person though.

I call Clint Eastwood.

• Upvote 1

I live in the woods. I'm fine.

No you're not.

You can have 1 person help you during the zombie invasion. it has to be a real person though.

I call Clint Eastwood.

Chuck_Norris-thumbs-up.jpg

I want fucking Batman with me during the Zombie Apocalypse. Don't even try and convince me he isn't real.

I'm all about the fortress method. First of all, gather non-perishables to an extreme degree, weapons, get ahold of materials to fence yourselves in. Probably some concrete in order to cover all of the grass. No motherfuckers digging themselves in. I have a layout for everything drawn up in my head. Very basic, but definitely effective it put into use.

This is all predicated on people smart enough to realize it's happening.

I get one person to be with me?

I choose Kate Upton

kate_upton_beach_bunny_swimwear_ss_2011_003_9dOi2kv.sized.jpg

Because after I win the war on zombies I need someone to repopulate the earth with.

• Upvote 2

My first items of choice when IT happens are..

the-walking-dead-daryl-crossbow-tdog.jpg

This is a must. As explained in TWD, it creates no noise and doesn't attract the walkers.

220px-IMG_1132crop.JPG

Of course everyone needs a good glock.

Also, it would be fucking stupid to camp out in the woods and wait out the shit storm. You constantly need to be moving when it goes down.

• Upvote 1

What kind of zombies are we talking about? The slow, weak, falling apart zombies of the '70s and '80s, or the faster, smart thinking new-age zombies we're seeing in the mainstream today?

What if we want to become a zombie?

south-korea-turret-super-aegis.jpg

Post up two of these on top of the fortress

Trying to survive would be all for nothing if zombies truly did take over most of the world. Food would eventually run out, and to the point where searching for it would become a death trap. Might as well put a bullet in your head and end it quickly.

• Downvote 1

Trying to survive would be all for nothing if zombies truly did take over most of the world. Food would eventually run out, and to the point where searching for it would become a death trap. Might as well put a bullet in your head and end it quickly.

Don't ruin our dream of a zombie apocalypse, bruh

The practical solution to the gun / noise issue is to use a suppressor / silencer.

My uber background in raping small children (and Socal) online tell me to go with this one...

You're the first getting a bullet in your head if you're somehow around me when it goes down.

You're the first getting a bullet in your head if you're somehow around me when it goes down.

Would be perfectly fine with me. Would rather die that way than wind up getting devoured later on.

If it were the case of just a few zombies and the world could be saved, I'd be all for it. But in a case of complete world take over? No real point in fighting back.

What a defeatist attitude. We as humans strive to survive. It's natural. You can't give in so easily.

What do you expect when he hangs out with lolPhil. >_>

Would be perfectly fine with me. Would rather die that way than wind up getting devoured later on.

If it were the case of just a few zombies and the world could be saved, I'd be all for it. But in a case of complete world take over? No real point in fighting back.

There's the door. You're clearly a beta-male.

• Upvote 2