AllYouNeedIsLovie

Greg Schiano and Tom Coughlin argue after game

I do agree that Coughlin and the Giants and Giants fans have no reason to bitch about the play. It's football. You have to be ready for everything.

• Upvote 1

By all means, Giants players and coaches, keep focusing on this when you have Carolina tomorrow night, and you don't have Nicks, or Diehl, or Hixon, or Bradshaw. "Gentleman's" play. Ha. That's a good one.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/09/19/league-office-should-take-close-look-at-aftermath-of-bucs-giants-kneel-down-play/

The NFL has said that the Buccaneers’ decision to treat the kneel-down play that ended Sunday’s game against the Giants like it was fourth and goal in the Ice Bowl violates no rules. But the Giants’ reaction may have.

Lost in the threats/promises from guys like guardChris Snee to retaliate against the Bucs in the future is the fact that the Giants already have retaliated.

When the Bucs lined up and fired off the ball, catching the Giants by surprise, Giants players started hitting and pulling and otherwise assaulting Bucs players after the play.

of the incident shows center David Baas throwing a forearm to the head of linebacker Quincy Black after the play. Even worse, guard Kevin Boothe rolls defensive end Adrian Clayborn over and drops a knee into his chest.

Last week, Texans defensive end Antonio Smith was fined $21,000 for kicking the head of Dolphins guard Richie Incognito, whom Smith believed was doing something dirty to his leg. This week, the league office could be taking some money away from the team that believes (mistakenly) that it was victimized by the Bucs.

How great would it be if this happened? :laugh:

• Upvote 1

I love the Giants, but they've been a bunch of twats about this. I hope they do get fined for their unjust retaliation, lmao.

I would laugh my ass of if they get slammed lol.

That would be incredibly hilarious if after all the bitching they've done about cheap shots, they are the ones who get slapped with penelties and fines.

Please do it right before the Panthers game so they're thinking about that.

If we lose it's not gonna be because we reportedly have this shit in our heads.

Jesus Christ.

Edited by BLUE

If we lose it's not gonna be because we reportedly have this shit in our heads.

Jesus Christ.

Lack of focus = good chance of a loss.

Not rocket science here, Ed.

• Downvote 1

TOTAL LACK OF FOCUS!!!!

They never got fined before the game, so their minds were able to focus on the task at hand unimpeded. Giants got off lucky.

They never got fined before the game, so their minds were able to focus on the task at hand unimpeded. Giants got off lucky.

I don't think anyone getting fined would have mattered much, bro.

My worries were more "focused" on our running game and defense. Thankfully, both of those aspects showed up.

I don't think anyone getting fined would have mattered much, bro.

My worries were more "focused" on our running game and defense. Thankfully, both of those aspects showed up.

My sarcasm has finally alluded you.

• Upvote 1

@MikeGarafolo:

David Baas and Kevin Boothe both hit for $7,875 for their actions after the kneel-down play. No Bucs players fined.

• Upvote 1

Schiano needs to go yell at Coughlin for the Giants players being so dirty. :troll:

Edited by Zack_of_Steel
  • Upvote 2

I don't think anyone has said it doesn't happen in college, in fact I think a lot of people have conceded that it does happen in college (where Schiano came from) but not in the NFL

that said, at this point the horse has been beat to death and burried