Sign in to follow this  
BLUE

TGP Fantasy Basketball League

Charlie needs to trade me Royce White. What a douche.

Ty Lawson for Royce White straight up.

If not, my boy is staying on the Brawlers for the year. :yep:

Edited by ATL

I don't have Ty Lawson... but even if I did, that would be retarded. Royce has to drive to the games by RV and might not even play every night while fighting for minutes while Lawson is on the floor 30+ minutes a night.

Come on Charlie... lol

I will just pick him up after you drop him when he dies of anxiety.

I don't have Ty Lawson... but even if I did, that would be retarded. Royce has to drive to the games by RV and might not even play every night while fighting for minutes while Lawson is on the floor 30+ minutes a night.

Come on Charlie... lol

I will just pick him up after you drop him when he dies of anxiety.

Who the hell is Jay Dee then? Deceiving lmao

Anyway, I don't care what the comparison of the players are..if your want Rolls Royce, you're going to have to give me one of these players from your team:

1. James Harden - I like beards

2. Josh Smith - Atlanta's finest

Assuming your common sense won't even let your mind possibly entertain either of these deals...it will be my forth most duty to not drop him from my team...even if he goes on IR.

Bow to me, or watch Rolls Royce get ROY on my team :yep:

Nah. You will have to drop him because your team is so awful that you will get a point where you need plyers who are actually on the court to win a matchup. :yep:

Who do you guys like as a sleeper on your team? I may come off as a homer, but I've been pumping up Big Baby for fantasy for a while now. He averaged 18/9 after Dwight's injury last year and looked like the same guy in preseason. He'll average at least 16/7 this year and possibly do even better. I also like Roddy Beaubois now that lolDelonte has been kicked out of Dallas. Pekovic was a stud for a stretch last year too, but Love will obviously hurt his rebounding impact.

Royce White :troll:

I think my bench's biggest sleeper will be Marco Bellinelli.

I dunno, it kinda depends...

I really like Wilson Chandler, but the Nuggets are pretty deep at the position... So no idea how many minutes he will get. If he is on the floor, I expect production.

Also like Travis Booker.. He's be starting at a F spot for the Wizards while Nene is hurt. His minutes will drop once Nene comes back.. But for now, I think he can put up some solid numbers.

Gordon Hayward could do some nice things this season now that he's starting. I hate the gooberass faggot, but I think he might be my darkhorse type player.

Haha. Ya, I was looking at him one round, and he kind of seemed like the best player left.. But couldn't pull the trigger.

All players on my team must be at least 14.

• Upvote 1

Haha. Ya, I was looking at him one round, and he kind of seemed like the best player left.. But couldn't pull the trigger.

All players on my team must be at least 14.

lmao. Watching him play makes me angry. I can't imagine being on the court against him.

I think Brandon Knight could do some good job for my team..I don't know what the PG/SG situation looks like in Detroit,but I expect him to be a starter with an important role on the team..

Sweet. One of the guys I named as a "sleeper" is 1-7 with 3 turnovers in the first half of the season.

Yaaaaa. lmao

it will be my forth most duty to not drop him from my team...even if he goes on IR.

Bow to me, or watch Rolls Royce get ROY on my team :yep:

Lmao Charlie for not taking my trade to begin with. You done goofed, brah.

Remember to set your lineups, as you see fit, for this upcoming week because last week's matchups are over ... Just a head's up ...

Edited by BLUE

Won my first matchup against Milla? Far from convincing, but I will take it!

Pippen' Ain't Easy, Yo!

HOO-RAH

Kila, I am beyond pissed at the outcome of our matchup. Hard fought loss, but I looked at all the H2H categories and how close they were and it makes me want to club baby seals.

Zaza freakin Pachulia and Brandon Knight won the matchup for me with six assists each..Marcin Gortat had an amazing week..Prepare for week 2,Graeme..

Kila, I am beyond pissed at the outcome of our matchup. Hard fought loss, but I looked at all the H2H categories and how close they were and it makes me want to club baby seals.

You were up 5-4 and had your best 2 playing Sunday. I thought I was done for but luckily my players came through in other stats.

My team needs some work. Disappointing since I thought I had a decent team...

<----WINNER!!!!

:smug::rock:

Good league, overall. See you next season, gents!!!!

Fuck you bitch.