eaglesfan4

Biggest clown team right now?

By clown team i mean team that draws the most laughs. For me its gotta be the Jets. I specifically remember a moment when I laughed out loud during a play two weeks ago when Shonn Greene ran the ball up the middle...he had a first down and then he started running backwards and ended up behind the line of scrimmage lol and the time when Sanchez threw the ball to Tebow and the ball hit Tebow on the back of the head lol

Other possible teams >> Cowboys, Jets, Panthers, Saints, or Raiders?

It's pretty funny to watch the Eagles try and transform Vick into an elite passer at his age now that he can't run that he used to. Eagles games always amuse me at how many differnt, creative ways the Walrus can fail.

It's pretty funny to watch the Eagles try and transform Vick into an elite passer at his age now that he can't run that he used to. Eagles games always amuse me at how many differnt, creative ways the Walrus can fail.

Last year the clown team was easily the Falcons going into the play offs and only putting up 2 points. They could easily be the clown team again this year having all this regular season success if they continue their trend losing and getting smashed in the 1st round in the play offs.

The team that I get the most laughs off of is the Cowboys. This team finds so many different ways to break down. Since Romo has been at the helm this team is known for those blooperish type plays that you can't help but facepalm and laugh sometimes. I can see some ppl argue that the eagles could easily be here but our WTF type plays are coming just from Vick atm (some coaching to blame). But the Cowboys entire offense (Not all Romo) at times seem to be discombobulated with tons of miscommunications and funny plays.

Other teams could be the Chiefs, Bills (their last minute collapses), the Bucs defense and the Panthers mainly due to play calling and Cam moping.

Last year the clown team was easily the Falcons going into the play offs and only putting up 2 points. They could easily be the clown team again this year having all this regular season success if they continue their trend losing and getting smashed in the 1st round in the play offs.

The team that I get the most laughs off of is the Cowboys. This team finds so many different ways to break down. Since Romo has been at the helm this team is known for those blooperish type plays that you can't help but facepalm and laugh sometimes. I can see some ppl argue that the eagles could easily be here but our WTF type plays are coming just from Vick atm (some coaching to blame). But the Cowboys entire offense (Not all Romo) at times seem to be discombobulated with tons of miscommunications and funny plays.

Other teams could be the Chiefs, Bills (their last minute collapses), the Bucs defense and the Panthers mainly due to play calling and Cam moping.

Good try. Too bad the thread title says right now, child.

I think the Cowboys and Eagles are basically interchangeable at this point.

They're basically the same teams sans Michael Vick, so the edge could go to the Eagles because he brings the lulz.

Good try. Too bad the thread title says right now, child.

Far from a child and surely we don't have to stoop to that level of name calling. Your feathers shouldn't be too ruffled over past events am I right? Anyways, yes, I decided to add in lasts years AND who could be the clown team again at the end of the year. Nothing wrong with adding mid season predictions :grinno: My right now clown teams are posted.

I think the Cowboys and Eagles are basically interchangeable at this point.

They're basically the same teams sans Michael Vick, so the edge could go to the Eagles because he brings the lulz.

True. I know the rage I feel just about every game is easily someones laughter at Vicks mistakes so they could go hand in hand.

Far from a child and surely we don't have to stoop to that level of name calling. Your feathers shouldn't be too ruffled over past events am I right? Anyways, yes, I decided to add in lasts years AND who could be the clown team again at the end of the year. Nothing wrong with adding mid season predictions :grinno: My right now clown teams are posted.

Appears that I've struck a nerve....

Appears that I've struck a nerve....

You clearly did based on my response taking the high road over name calling. Basic elementary trolling right here. Nothing to see here folks, back to the thread.

Edited by dutchff7

How the blazes is it not Carolina?

Kalil predicted a Super Bowl title, and they are now 1-5 and the worst team in the NFC.

Kalil predicted a Super Bowl title, and they are now 1-5 and the worst team in the NFC.

I forgot all about that lol...

Everybody else touched on it, but there is no way the first post in this thread should not mention the Eagles in some way shape or form.

The EAgles.

People took him seriously? LOL

My Jags are so painfully irrelevant that people don't even remember they're still in the NFL. When they do, all we get is, "When they moving to L.A.?" and, "Tarps!" :facepalm:

We need a real GM baaaaad. Carolina just fired theirs and he has by far a better track record than the Jags GM. And his track record is pretty bad, save for those two years competing for the Super Bowl.

Cowboys because of that clock management fails.

People took him seriously? LOL

It doesn't matter whether or not people took him seriously. To predict a Superbowl and then to be literally the worst team in the NFC, well, if that isn't a clown team, I don't know what is.

It doesn't matter whether or not people took him seriously. To predict a Superbowl and then to be literally the worst team in the NFC, well, if that isn't a clown team, I don't know what is.

Yeah that is bad, but with the Eagles my question is how in the hell are you that talented and still fail ? I mean on paper that defense is the best in the league imo. On paper their offense should be dominant. The fall short in both, how does this happen ?

Yeah that is bad, but with the Eagles my question is how in the hell are you that talented and still fail ? I mean on paper that defense is the best in the league imo. On paper their offense should be dominant. The fall short in both, how does this happen ?

Our defense has played exceptional except for our last 2 games (especially in that Ravens game :troll:). As for our offense, it's easy to see why we are losing. Vicks turnovers and our coaching staff not making proper adjustments in play calling passing 40+ times a game with a shitty O-line.

The Bills are just so inept, and have been for so long that it would be hard to not pick them...

Eagles for the mere fact that all they need todo to win is give theball top Shady. They know this, we know this, everyone does. Yet they still won't do it.

• Upvote 1