housemd

NBA 2012 Regular Season Thread

Guest Phailadelphia

Westbrook sucked for 3 quarters and then was arguably the best player on the floor in the 4th. I love his competitiveness and refusal to quit.

Markieff Morris had a really solid game tonight off the bench.. Phoenix downs Denver. :rock:

The Suns didn't have good defenders on their teams when Nash won MVP. Amare and Nash don't play D well. We have Kobe, Artest, Gasol and Dwight. Gasol isn't a lockdown guy but he can get blocks. Dwight is the key. Kobe and Artest can still play pesky D. But it goes more in with how fast we SHOULD be playing. Gasol will drop in production on offense unless Dwight is on the bench. Still think we should of traded him for Josh Smith but whatever. People worried about our defense though. Whos going to be able to stop us now that we have a offense that can score better now? Dwight will be able to slow down teams running in the paint. Im not too worried. D'Antoni has had more offensive teams then defensive. This team should be fine under him. We have the players and the scheme. Coach doesn't really need to do much. Let the vets run it and well be ok.

So the Knicks are undefeated....

anyway, I'm pleased what I'm seeing from the Bulls.

Without Rose, players are learning that they can't just expect someone else to score for them. The offensive games of Deng, Rip, Robinson, and Noah are improving...and the team is playing great defense as always.

With Rose being out, I actually think it helps us...it's just a long road of waiting to see what happens when Rose gets back.

I would not want to be in Joel's fiery path of rage if that happens :nope:

• Upvote 1

I would not want to be in Joel's fiery path of rage if that happens :nope:

It's all good! We finally won a game! :D

Greg Monroe almost hit 20-20 tonight. Guy is playing very well right now.

Yay.

Yay.

Liking Asik so far?

It's a little frustrating when he's under the bucket. Like watching a blind mind try to play darts.

The Suns are getting really accustomed to going down by double digits and then surging back in the 2nd half... We pushed the Bulls to OT but Boozer killed us when it mattered most. Sucks, but it's kind of what I expect from this team.

Magic teased us the first two games of the season by looking good, now we've lost 5 in a row in pretty shitty fashion as I'd expect. Jameer Nelson being hurt has a lot to do with it. I'm actually kind of hoping Al Harrington gets healthy soon to see what he can do.

Liking Asik so far?It's a little frustrating when he's under the bucket. Like watching a blind mind try to play darts.

Good god we need more scorers though.

Just found out that Courtney Lee was a Celtic. I knew he was gone, just didn't know what team he played for now. :(

Edited by BayAreaBomber

Good god we need more scorers though.

Just found out that Courtney Lee was a Celtic. I knew he was gone, just didn't know what team he played for now. :(

He was good in first couple of games but then he hasn't been playing well recently and now he's benched..Jason Terry will be getting more playing time..

The Rockets intend to fine rookie Royce White for every day he remains away from the team or does not attend sessions with a therapist arranged by the team, according to a report by the Houston Chronicle.

White, the 16th pick in June's draft, has remained absent from the team in a dispute over how the Rockets are helping him confront his anxiety disorder.

Rockets owner Leslie Alexander on Tuesday said that there were "internal repercussions" for White missing practices and games.

espn.com

Houston Rockets rookie Royce White says he is prepared to walk away from the NBA.

Speaking in an interview with ESPN's Colleen Dominguez, White said he was going to meet with general manager Daryl Morey on Monday to discuss his situation with the team.

espn

I hate the Rockets. Losers.

I've been trying to figure out why he wants out. I was reading the ESPN article, but that was too long for no reason so I stopped...

Also, Monroe and Knight off to very good start.

Martin's going to town on the Hornets. 19 points in 9 minutes of playing time. 6 minutes left in the first half and the Thunder are shooting like, 65%

Edit

Make that 22, lol.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

Nikola Vucevic, Glen Davis and Jameer Nelson all with double doubles tonight. Nice win to end the 5 game losing streak. I like what I see from Andrew Nicholson, but his minutes are a little inconsistent. Harkless shows flashes too, but I'm worried if he'll get the time to develop.

Also, seeing Bynum continue to miss time, makes me feel a little better about the package we got for Dwight. Just wish we could've done better with draft picks.

Nicolas Batum is killing the Rockets... lmao. Everyone contributing tonight. 7 guys with 10 or more.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I hate the Rockets. Losers.

He's stopped going to practice. I don't know what they can do. He clearly has mental issues and isn't ready for the NBA.

• Upvote 1