WindyCitySports

26 Moments That Restored Our Faith In Humanity This Year

This is an amazing article.

(Your avatar is also funny right next to it.)

I liked them all but the one that really got me was the lady who stuck with her man after he had his arms and legs blown off. Clearly I am biased but that is the dedication and love that make people want to be married but rarely find. That is an awesome woman.

Also props to Andre Johnson I have loved him throughout his career. It may have started because he was a hurricane but I always liked hima nd then he gets to the NFL and is nothing but class. Until that is he hit Cortland Finnegan which went from admiration to full on man crush.

They were all great though and it kind of makes you wonder why more people dont do this. I know myself have not done anything good for anybody lately so I ahve no room to speak. :(

Great find though. :yep:

• Upvote 1

I liked them all but the one that really got me was the lady who stuck with her man after he had his arms and legs blown off. Clearly I am biased but that is the dedication and love that make people want to be married but rarely find. That is an awesome woman.

Also props to Andre Johnson I have loved him throughout his career. It may have started because he was a hurricane but I always liked hima nd then he gets to the NFL and is nothing but class. Until that is he hit Cortland Finnegan which went from admiration to full on man crush.

They were all great though and it kind of makes you wonder why more people dont do this. I know myself have not done anything good for anybody lately so I ahve no room to speak. :(

Great find though. :yep:

Same, that's true love.

Awesome article. Much needed after yesterday.

Definitely. Thanks for sharing, Windy.

We should remember that for every evil act of humanity like in Newtown, there are many other acts that highlight the very best of humanity. It's unfortunate that such things don't make headlines, but we should never forget that they're out there.

Those policemen made my day.

Edited by housemd

#23 makes me sad.

All dog things make me sad. Can't help it.

My damn eyes were welling up as I read that. I work at a gym. Full of meatheads....and here I am with fucking tears in my eyes. Thanks for that...

• Upvote 2

My damn eyes were welling up as I read that. I work at a gym. Full of meatheads....and here I am with fucking tears in my eyes. Thanks for that...

Yup. Hit like a truck, much like the Newtown news did.

Thanks for posting this, Windy.

Glad y'all enjoyed it. I, too, couldn't help but tear up over it. From the little things like covering the crack in someone's window when it starts to rain to the big things like a little kid saving her mothers' life, all of them showed me that there are a lot of reasons to be happy.

Edited by WindyCitySports

Sadly Scott Widak passed away. Wish I saw about him sooner, Sox fan. Wouldve sent him tons of stuff I have. These moments prove, even though some may hate one another, we rally tough times together because we all join together.

Great article! There's good and bad in this world and the good can be truly beautiful and inspiring. Thanks for posting that :)