Sign in to follow this  
Zack_of_Steel

TGP Player Swap Results Thread

I'd like to thank all of you for letting me dominate your filthy poop holes with licentious awesomeness.

I thought ATL would have taken second place and I did not envision Vin ending up above Razor, Mathias, and house. It was a lot of fun, gentlemen.

I would like to thank Zack for taking the initiative in organizing the round robin tournament, as well as helping out a lot with the game itself.

I'd definitely be open to playing the game again and would like any suggestions from those who played on how to refine the game and make it run better.

• Upvote 1

Above .500. Successful player swap is successful.

Good job, everyone.

Okay, so, note to everyone playing next time: Please do not give Zack two serviceable players when you are swapping with him. Okay? Okay. Then we won't have what just happened.

I'm curious how you broke the 3-way tie for 3rd. I was thinking last night that hey, the head-to-head isn't going to work since Bay beat me, I beat ATL, and ATL beat Bay.

Maybe the Team Awards should have been used to break ties,in that case,Bay would be #3,Thanatos #4(since he beat ATL) and ATL #5.

Socal should have 5th....none of us 3 at third lost to the 10th place Dolphins. :shifty:

• Upvote 1

I'm curious how you broke the 3-way tie for 3rd. I was thinking last night that hey, the head-to-head isn't going to work since Bay beat me, I beat ATL, and ATL beat Bay.

Honestly, I didn't even notice that. I kinda' just had it in my head that once you lost to Socal, you were in 3rd place and then worked down from there.

I can do one of two things. I can use house's suggestion or I can add up votes for and against.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel
  • Downvote 1

House's suggestion sounds good to me. It's a vote on the overall quality of the team. Plus we'd have that situation we discussed in the PMs throwing off overall vote counts.

I bequeath my bronze medal at these olympics to Bay. :p

Edited by Thanatos19

House's suggestion sounds good to me. It's a vote on the overall quality of the team. Plus we'd have that situation in the PMs throwing off overall vote counts.

I bequeath my bronze medal at these olympics to Bay. :p

This is how the voting turned out.

Falcons - 91

49ers - 87

Panthers - 86

EDIT: We've decided to say fuck it and put everyone in 3rd. Congratulations, guys. :p

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

I was at a bit of a disadvantage picking first in the last round, but I won't complain. It was a fun competition.

Me losing to the 10th place Dolphins just shows that people didn't always vote for the better team...

People are welcome to play this game anytime they wish, I was thinking that officially we could start it after the draft each season. But really, anytime is fine to play it, it's just to pass the time and have a bit of fun.

lolBC

• Upvote 1

I will be more than willing to run round 2. We shouldn't make Zack do it twice.

I was at a bit of a disadvantage picking first in the last round, but I won't complain. It was a fun competition.

Ha you and I both....steal Peyton Manning three picks later have him stolen leaving me with Blain Gabbert..... :shifty:

All in all though it was a pretty fun game and would definitely be up for round 2. And for all you with shitty teams thanks for watering down the game :p

Do you guys want to immediately start up round 2 or wait a bit?

What I could do is make the topic and just wait for people to sign up, and then once we have enough, however long that takes, we start round 2.

Edited by Thanatos19

I think it'd be cool if more people would play this time too.

Granted it's more probably waiting between picks but there would be more players obviously.

Yo I want in on this.

On 12/19/2012 at 2:15 PM, Thanatos said:

I will be more than willing to run round 2. We shouldn't make Zack do it twice.

On 12/19/2012 at 2:18 PM, Spread Eagle said:

I would gladly assist you. Even if you are a filthy Panthers fan.

On 12/29/2012 at 10:14 AM, Spread Eagle said:

Let's do this thing....again. Now.

This was fun. I want to do it again.