3. Larry Fitzgerald

4. Andre Johnson

5. Brandon Marshall

6. Victor Cruz

7. Julio Jones

8. Roddy White

9. Vincent Jackson

10. Reggie Wayne

7. Demaryius Thomas - he and Decker exploded this year, but Thomas was clearly the superior of the two and has established himself as a stud.

Thomas was clearly the superior of the two? Yes, Thomas is more explosive but he is not a better WR than Decker. Decker is definitely the more polished WR right now. Also Decker plays more physical than Thomas does, he gets off press much better and is better in the redzone. Better hands, better route runner, all that jazz. Thomas is faster and more of a big play threat but that doesn't make him a better WR. He's getting better, but I wouldn't call him a top 10 WR yet.

Wut.

No way is Decker a better WR lol.

Wut.

No way is Decker a better WR lol.

Depends on how much you value the ability to run good routes. DT does not run good routes, has he improved, yes, but he still isn't a good route runner. I can't put a WR in the top 10 if he can't run good routes consistently. He's very inconsistent in that area and if it wasn't for his size/speed he wouldn't be putting up the numbers he does. Also despite Decker not being as explosive, he still puts up more TDs than DT.

1. Calvin Johnson

2. AJ Green

3. Larry Fitzgerald

4. Andre Johnson

5. Brandon Marshall

6. Victor Cruz

7. Julio Jones

8. Roddy White

9. Vincent Jackson

10. Reggie Wayne

I love me some Cruz, but he's not even the best WR on our team, IMO.

• Upvote 2

1.Calvin Johnson

2.AJ Green

3.Andre Johnson

4.Larry Fitzgerald

5.Brandon Marshall

6.Vincent Jackson

7.Julio Jones

8.Dez Bryant

9.Roddy White

10.Demarius Thomas

Runner ups: Reggie Wayne, Percy Harvin, Mike Wallace,

Alright, I'm going to give this one a go as well. Again, these are the 10 players who I think will be the best receivers in the game in 2013. And some of these guys obviously weren't top 10 in 2012, but I think they're on their way there in 2013. Fair warning- I'm not usually all that high on the Wes Welker's of the world. Extremely effective, but I tend to see them more as system products than top 10 talents. Here it goes.

1. Calvin Johnson :Lions: No explanation required.

2. Andre Johnson :Texans: Ironically, I left him off on accident. Still dominant and can make the case for being #1 over last 5-6 years given run-first offense.

3. A.J. Green :Bengals: Brilliant deep threat, great hands catcher, improving in all facets.

4. Larry Fitzgerald :Cardinals: Still one of the best even though he hasn't had the chances to show it.

5. Demaryius Thomas :Broncos: Dangerous combination of size and YAC ability.

6. Julio Jones :Falcons: Runs a little too hot/cold, but when he's on he threatens at every level of the field.

7. Vincent Jackson :Bucs: Physically dominant; can take over games and has a lot of unseen production (stretching field, run blocking).

8. Brandon Marshall :Bears: Production a little bloated by being only viable target, but still adept at getting open.

9. Percy Harvin :Seahawks: Rare talent, unique skillet. Stretches field in unconventional way.

10. Roddy White :Falcons: Superb route runner, great hands, still one of the best.

Edited by KempBolt

Your list has a disturbing lack of Dez Bryant.

• Upvote 2

No Andre Johnson? I know he's getting old, but he's coming off one of the best seasons of his career.

I like that you are trying to be different with the Antonio Brown pick, but I just don't see him emerging into a top 10 guy next year.

• Upvote 1

Dang. I can't believe I forgot Andre Johnson. I'll have to fix that.

And I left Dez off on purpose. He'd make my top 15, but I like these guys better.

Hopefully Hakeem Nicks will be back. Putting him somewhere in the 7-10 range. Maybe Crabtree can find his way on this list too.

Can't wait!

1.Calvin Johnson

2.Andre Johnson

3.Larry Fitzgerald

4.Brandon Marshall

5.Vincent Jackson

6.A.J. Green

7.Demaryius Thomas

8.Dez Bryant

9.Roddy White

10.Reggie Wayne

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

1.Calvin Johnson

2.Andre Johnson

3.Larry Fitzgerald

4.Brandon Marshall

5.Vincent Jackson

6.A.J. Green

7.Demaryius Thomas

8.Dez Bryant

9.Roddy White

10.Reggie Wayne

Nice list. Glad to see you didn't underrate Brandon Marshall like a lot of people do.

1. Calvin Johnson

There's such a huge gap here, it's not even close - right now. (Even with missing out on a bunch of TDs this year)

2. AJ Green

3. Larry Fitzgerald

4. Andre Johnson

5. Vincenet Jackson

6. Julio Jones

7. Brandon Marshall

8. Roddy White

9. Victor Cruz

10. Steve Smith

If Hakeem Nicks was able to stay healthy all season, I think he would be up there too. I feel guilty leaving Steve Smith (Carolina), Reggie Wayne and Marques Colston off here, but it was a tough call for me.

Edit: I went with more of a "What have you done for me lately" feel with this, not full body of work.

If this is a "What have you done for me lately" list then why is D. Thomas not on the list? He had more yards than all but 3 on your list and only 2 on your list had more touchdowns.

If this is a "What have you done for me lately" list then why is D. Thomas not on the list? He had more yards than all but 3 on your list and only 2 on your list had more touchdowns.

It's definitely a what have you done for me lately league but to be in a top 10 category with elite guys, you have to prove consistency; in my opinion anyway. I value consistency and don't give players a 1 year pass to be considered elite.

Calvin Johnson

Steve Smith

Larry Fitzgerald

Andre Johnson

AJ Green

Julio Jones

Roddy White

Brandon Marshall

Percy Harvin

Jordie Nelson

1. Calvin Johnson

2. A.J Green

3. Andre Johnson

4. Julio Jones

5. Dez Bryant

6. Larry Fitzgerald

7. Brandon Marshall

8. Percy Harvin

9. Vincent Jackson

10. Demaryius Thomas

A little harsh to leave off Dez Bryant, but then again I feel guilty for leaving Reggie Wayne off my list.

1. Calvin Johnson

2. Andre Johnson

3. AJ Green

4. Brandon Marshall

5. Dez Bryant

6. Demarius Thomas

7. Fitzgerald

8. Roddy White

9. VJax

10. Julio Jones