SAF Robert Lester-Alabama

SAF Kenny Vaccaro-Texas*

PK Dustin Hopkins-FSU

PK Quinn Sharp-Oklahoma State

P Ryan Allen-Louisiana Tech

P Jeff Locke-UCLA

LS Carson Tink-Alabama

http://www.buffalobillsdraft.com/2013-all-star-game-tracker/

I may be missing a few, I know Nassibb was added.

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

WR Denard Robinson-Michigan

well that's interesting

Disappointed Dion Jordan won't be attending. Still looking forward to watching ti however. Like to see some more of those DE's/LBs/DB's. All needs in Cleveland. :yep:

Mike Glennon

Notes: Lanky, thin, and looks like a 15 year old

lol

Alex Okafor was a beast in the one on one drills. He beat everyone except Fisher.

Nassib under threw a deep ball that wouldve been a TD. Glennon footwork is terrible. Dysert never really got a chance to throw, which leads me to the believe the Raiders are trying to hide him.

Prior to the North Team practice, much of the buzz surrounded the quarterback trio of North Carolina State’s Mike Glennon, Ryan Nassib of Syracuse, and Miami Ohio’s Zac Dysert. Unfortunately, none of the three really impressed. Glennon, who measured in at nearly 6’7 inches tall earlier in the day, had the strongest arm of the three and was the most consistent. But all three struggled at times, throwing the ball behind receivers, sailing throws high, and getting intercepted. Dysert threw two bad picks along the sideline that both could have been returned for a touchdown. Nassib was intercepted by Boise State cornerback Jamar Taylor on a deep pass intended for Marshall wide receiver Aaron Dobson, and followed that up by throwing a complete pass that forced Oregon State’s Markus Wheaton to reach back for the ball. Toward the end of practice the three took turns rolling left and throwing to the back of the end zone while on the move. All three made some nice throws during the drill, but Dysert – who looked good while throwing on the run during his college career – punctuated a rough afternoon by tripping over his own feet and falling to the turf. Now that the nerves are out of the way, the quarterbacks will look to have a better day tomorrow.

http://www.thefootballstandard.com/scouting/senior-bowl-notes-north-practice/

Its the first day so take it for what it's worth.

Tyler Wilson may be a make or break player. Cobi Hamilton though is ridiculous.

After seeing Lane Johnson I wouldn't mind Star at 4 and taking him at some point a little later. No idea where he might go though.

As a Falcons fan, only thing I'm honestly caring about is the trenches, and from what I've seen on the offensive side. Quessenberry, Fisher, and Winters look like great options for the Falcons :yep:

Disappointed Dion Jordan won't be attending. Still looking forward to watching ti however. Like to see some more of those DE's/LBs/DB's. All needs in Cleveland. :yep:

Dion's got a shoulder/labrum tear. So, not surprising he isn't attending. Was expected.

Desmond Trufant has flashed a lot, as has the Poyer kid out of Oregon St. Leon McFadden is interesting at CB too, very undersized though. Actually all the CBs are undersized at the Senior Bowl. But those three have all the talent and skills in the world, I like what I see. This CB class is DEEP this year. If you're a CB starved team like my Jaguars, you have lots of middle round options at CB.

Datone Jones has looked VERY impressive so far. I liked him prior to the Senior Bowl, and and if you look in the "Overrated/Underrated" thread he's listed as one of my underrated guys. Not to pat myself on the back or anything :grinno: Add Quinton Patton as one of my underrated guys impressing so far at practices too, same with Alex Okafor. Although Phillip Thomas hasn't been that impressive and I had him as underrated. I didn't put Dysert as underrated, but only because others already did, I do believe he's underrated but he's disappointed too and I had Landry Jones as overrated and he's been real solid so far in practices.

But that's when you have to step back and realize this is just Senior Bowl practices, this isn't live bullets and you can't hang your hat on these performances. They mean something, but live game tape is still the best evaluation. A whole body of work. We'll get a better look in the actual Senior Bowl, but still, grain of salt. Most NFL teams have 90% of their decisions already made prior to these all star games and combines. There has to be some big time unexpected happenings for them to change on a guy. I feel the same way.

I swore I had Wheaton as underrated in that thread too, but I guess not, I think I just mentioned him to someone who said he wanted their team to draft a WR, and I listed him as one of my favorites out of the position. He's been good so far too.

Ezekial Ansah is someone I'm interested in seeing. He is a freak athlete kind of like JPP, but I question how physical he can actually be in the NFL.

Ezekial Ansah is someone I'm interested in seeing. He is a freak athlete kind of like JPP, but I question how physical he can actually be in the NFL.

Not surprisingly he's struggled so far in practice. With guys so focused in one on ones with technique, he's getting out foxed by the OTs. He's raw in his pass rush moves, and needs to beef up his lower body. He's still a 1st round guy though, way too much talent and potential.

EDIT: Also to add about Ansah. I remain high on him because he's played DT too. Not just because of flexibility, but DT's tend to develop strong, powerful hands out of necessity. Ziggy's got violet hands, great quality of his to build on. Aldon Smith was another guy like that, converted DT, strong, violent hands.

Edited by CampinWithGoatSampson

He looks like he can put on weight. If I was a 3-4 team, I'd take a flyer on him, develop him and help him gain 1-=15 pounds. And he's gonna be good to go.

Also I was a fan of Okafor before, but that was because his parents are African, and he has an African last name, which means he's a baller. Now I'm starting to be an actual fan of his game. The games I've seen are unimpressive, but he looks legit out there. Wouldn't mind him in Detroit.

Edited by DonovanMcnabb for H.O.F

Warford out of Kentucky, built like a pro and is a mauler. Falcons need to get him...for I say... :megusta:

DJ Flucker... Holy tits

6'4", 355, 36" arms, 10" hands, 87" wingspan

Fluker also has the best ''I Ain't Even Mad'' face in the land.

AkhV0-ZCEAEJ6ZX.jpg

• Upvote 2

E.J. Manuel will be taken in the first round, possibly before Barkley. If he has a monster combine, he could be the first QB taken In the draft. He's inaccurate, badly at times, but he's got the size and ARM strength that makes G.M.s swoon these days provided that they have the proper measurables.

If Manuel gets taken in the first round, it will have more to do with NFL teams being desperate when it comes to QBs and there not being much else. I'm a Noles fan and liked Manuel more than most other Nole fans did and I wouldn't want him as my QB on an NFL team. Maybe a decent backup at best. He should be a 5th or 6th round pick but will end up going in the 2nd or 3rd round.

Eh, I'm not a fan of EJ (even though I'm a Noles fan), but I wouldn't call him inaccurate. That's one of the things he's pretty good at, but where you are kind of right is when he does miss he misses bad. My beef with EJ's game is he floats everything. That's good for passes that need touch like that (like the TD he threw in the SB for example), but he's gonna get picked for days if he continues that shit into the NFL. He struggles with anticipation with guys crossing in the middle of the field. Also he's way too hesitant in running the football when thats the right play to make — and since he's not a quick twitch athlete (lacks burst and quickness) it makes his runs ineffective at times. That TD run he had was painful to watch, it was open way earlier, and he could of made that simple and never been touched, but he hesitated and got nailed, barely crossing the goal line.

He was hindered by Jimbo Fisher's high school offense though, so I am interested to see if he goes to a team with a bright offensive mind and what they can get out of him. Jimbo's the HC/OC/and QB coach, he's spread way too thin and not good enough to handle all of that effectively.

EJ could go anywhere from high to mid-second round all the way to like the fifth-round.

He apparently didn't look good in the Senior Bowl practices, but apparently looked good in the game for the most part.

I've seen some people saying that Jimbo (FSU HC) hindered EJ a good deal.

I really cannot get a good feel on where EJ might go.

The game itself might be the most pointless part of the week IMO.

Agreed. All it's good for is gauging athletic ability when up against other good athletes. Game plans are vanilla, no one has chemistry. Etc.