JetsFan4Life

2013 NBA Playoffs Thread

Indiana, NYK, Memphis, and Golden State all match up with Miami in ways that could cause the Heat trouble. I very much think the Heat win the championship, but let's let the cards fall before we just dismiss everybody else.

Hibbert, Bogut, Gasol, and Chandler. These four men could wreak havoc on Miami.

Went 8/8 in the first round, obviously missing out on the games for most of them. On to the second round...going to use my same predictions from the front.

Heat over Bulls in 5 - Bulls split the season series but these are the playoffs. Bulls can get one though in Chicago.

Pacers over Knicks in 6 - Knicks will be tired from a physical series with the Celtics and now have to play a very physical Pacers team. Melo isn't used to second round action and Indiana wins in six.

Thunder over Grizzlies in 7 - Could be a fun series, remember when they played in 2011. Obviously different teams but I would look forward to this as my favorite second round match-up. I'll say seven, more out of hope than anything.

Spurs over Warriors in 5 - I think the Spurs can shut Golden State down pretty well and end up winning this series fairly easily.

Heat over Bulls in 4 - Meh, this could be a decent series if Rose would stop being a pansy.

Knicks over Pacers in 7 - This series is a toss up and could go either way. I'll go with a game 7 that Melo takes over and dominates in.

Grizzles over Thunder in 6 - I really wanna see the Thunder move on. But I think the Grizzles can shock everyone steal this series. If the Thunder had Westbrook, I would take them in 5.

Spurs over Warriors in 6 - Experience is going to rein here.

Heat in 5

Pacers in 7

Grizz in 6

Spurs in 5

Pacers vs Knicks and Grizz vs Thunder should be the most exciting series.

Edited by BradyFan81

Grizzles over Thunder in 6 - I really wanna see the Thunder move on. But I think the Grizzles can shock everyone steal this series. If the Thunder had Westbrook, I would take them in 5.

With Westbrook out I don't think everyone would be shocked if the Grizzlies won. Hell, on some betting sites the Grizzlies are favored in the series.

Indiana, NYK, Memphis, and Golden State all match up with Miami in ways that could cause the Heat trouble. I very much think the Heat win the championship, but let's let the cards fall before we just dismiss everybody else.

Hibbert, Bogut, Gasol, and Chandler. These four men could wreak havoc on Miami.

13593358083684s.gif

Heat are steamrolling their way to the 'ship. Come to grips with it, bruh.

Follow me and I'll hit you back. @tlg35

Alright perfect, I'm the dude with the Ginobili pic. I tweet frequently enough about sports that is is worth to follow. :thumbup2:

Heat in 6

Knicks in 7

Thunder in 7

Warriors in 7

Guest Phailadelphia

Kid Clutch.

Grizzlies are overrated, no go-to scorer, just three solid ones and a bunch of meh guys

They keep saying that the Pacers are "stealing" game 1.

The Pacers are easily the better team in this series. Come on.

Melo and JR Smith were terrible tonight. Shumpert didn't play as well as he did in the Boston series either. I think they'll shoot better next game and win it at home. Pacers will win this series though. Anyone know what is going on with Amare, by the way?

Edited by BradyFan81

Reggie and Kevin Martin, if they continue this level of play, can put this team into the Finals because Ibaka and company will not all have off nights together very often.

Holy shit this stat:

@ESPNStatsInfo: Durant is 4-for-4 attempting go-ahead FG's in final 24 secs of 4th Q last 2 playoffs; rest of NBA is 2-for-23.

• Upvote 1

That is why Durant is the King of the NBA. >_>

Reggie and Kevin Martin, if they continue this level of play, can put this team into the Finals because Ibaka and company will not all have off nights together very often.

I think Thabo should come off the bench and Russ should start at the 2.

I've BEEN telling people that the Bulls can put up a great fight against Miami cause of defense. But noooooooooo...

Anyway, this GSW game is already looking like a great one.

Guest Phailadelphia

I think Thabo should come off the bench and Russ should start at the 2.

If Thabo isn't on the floor defending the opposing team's best player then he serves no purpose on the roster.

Crazy game.

4 words.

The. Fix. Is. In.

Man. Golden State is just a flop. Is that all they have for the Spurs who were ravaged by injuries/illnesses/etc down low in the paint?

If so, this series is over.

I will never forget this win for the rest of my life, that's for damn sure.

I sat on my couch and endured Curry hitting every shot possible, and it was all worth it when they pulled off one of the best comeback wins in playoff history.

Kawhi did an amazing job on Curry once he got switched on to him. Danny Green - I said earlier he would have a big impact on this series, what a game from him. Take a bow. Kawhi and Tony had some huge plays. Manu... When he took that 3 from five feet beyond the 3 point line I nearly put my TV through the window... but then he comes back and hits that rainbow three for the win, amazing.

Curry played every minute, what an incredible feat. Couple that with Kawhi's defense and it was no wonder he struggled near the end of the 4th. Hopefully Tim gets healthy for Wednesday but we are going to need Tiago back as well in order to start rebounding more efficiently. Boris Diaw may have saved this game for us as well.

*Bulls/Heat. I love watching Noah play, and Jimmy Butler is going to be a fantastic player for years to come. I love the Bulls old school style of play.

Looking forward to the Thunder/Memphis game. Spurs need to fix a lot of things becaue although GS was shooting lights out for most of the game, they were getting out hustled to every single loose ball. So frustrating.

Edited by The Admiral