JetsFan4Life

2013 NBA Playoffs Thread

This just goes to show that you can't put only one decent young player (Chalmers) and the remaining scraps of has beens around stars and still win a championship.

other than last year

Who are the has-beens you are referring to?

Miller, Battier, Haslem, I'm starting to think Bosh, Allen

They're still decent, but they're certainly not what they once were.

SPURS!

One more. Just one more.

Pretty much how I'm feeling right now. I don't have any ties to the Spurs, but more just the fact that I hate LeDouche. He's already got one more championship than I wanted him to have.

Guest Phailadelphia

I don't think the Heat got worse. Nobody in the West was good enough last year.

No, the Heat's role players aren't nearly as good this year.

And OKC was absolutely good enough to beat them last year. Every single game was a 1-2 point game in the final 2 minutes except the closeout game. It could have easily gone 4-1 OKC with a few more favorable loose balls or what have you.

Hypothetical question: does Miami consider making some changes if they lose this series (like they were rumored to do had they lost to OKC) or do they stay the course?

Hypothetical question: does Miami consider making some changes if they lose this series (like they were rumored to do had they lost to OKC) or do they stay the course?

Bosh is the only player I could see them moving.

Tim Duncan...

It is getting really annoying to watch LeBron make all these incredulous gestures at the refs when he doesn't get a foul call on a play when he doesn't even get touched. T him up. End this shit already.

Spurs have absolutely no one to blame but themselves. I do think that Manu was fouled on that drive late in OT, but they should never, ever, have been in that situation to begin with.

If Kawhi hits 2 FTs, they win.

If they get either of the rebounds after the first missed three by the Heat, they win.

I also think this was a rare error by Popovich not having Tim Duncan on the floor during those possessions where the Heat got a 3-pointer after a miss. Bosh doesn't take the ball away from him. Defend the 3, make them take a tough shot, but then make damn sure you get the rebound.

What I can't believe was taking out Parker for the last possession. I get that Green is your top choice, but you only get one shot, so why not a 2nd option that can shoot?

What I can't believe was taking out Parker for the last possession. I get that Green is your top choice, but you only get one shot, so why not a 2nd option that can shoot?

He could barely run. Cramps and whatever the hell has been lingering him. No lift on his jumpers tonight, everything was short except that hail mary three pointer.

That was the most sickening loss I have ever had as a Spurs fan. Way worse than Fisher and Manu's foul on Dirk combined... and that's saying something.

As upset as I am, it's still... Go Spurs Go!!!

I've maintained for this entire series that the Spurs can't win if this goes to 7. Time for them to prove me wrong.

LolHeat fans.

Was watching the highlights, and noticed another obvious foul that wasn't called, although I doubt the refs call these this often. But Bosh fouls Green on that last 3-point shot, clearly.

Edited by Thanatos19

Tonight determines whether or not I listen to sports talk radio again before football season starts.

Please win, Spurs...

That's why I hate rooting for the Heat but idgaf. I'll never root for that other Texas team. :nope:

We were kind of spoiled for Game 6. There is no way this lives up to the hype... is there?

Manu Ginobili mustve got paid a ton of money by the Heat to blow this series, he was complete shit.

Spurs game 6 was equivalent to the Broncos Divisional play off game.

LBJ, take a bow.

Game 6 was the most painful loss I have ever experienced as a sports fan. Game 7 just added to the pain dramatically.

Go Spurs Go.

Tim Duncan + Kawhi Leanord, I love you.