Brad Maynard

Simeon Rice DE

Bo Jackson RB

Edited by Bucman

Curtis Martin

• Upvote 1

Justin Smith, DE

JustinSmith-celebrating.jpg

Because it's been long enough for Razor and MOTM at this point(and we don't want Zack having an aneurysm)..

John Abraham, Defensive End.

One of the better pass rushers of all time, ranking 13th in league history in sacks with 122, Abraham is being brought in for reason beyond that. He's been one of the most consistent players in the NFL since he came in to the league, and that includes in run defense. Playing against elite offensive lines, our d-lines are bound to get tired. Bringing in someone of Abraham's caliber off the bench assures you the production level will remain high.

Every team needs a mascot, and it just so happens that I'm drafting the best.

With my second last pick, I'm taking

Fireman Ed, New York Jets Village Idiot.

tumblr_me41puLZq11rauo38.jpg

Getting us fired up to suck suck suck every year.

(Because what the fuck am I gonna do with a punter?)

• Downvote 1

You could punt the ball with a punter.

Ed Meador S

Razor just won the draft, guys. Time to lock this thing and move on.

Come on guys, almost there lets finish this correctly.

(Because what the fuck am I gonna do with a punter?)

puntersare-peopletoo.jpg?w=574&h=533&crop=1

Seriously though,

Bryan Anger, Punter.

Fucks given, 0. I will never need to punt with my offense.

• Upvote 1

I think I'm up... sorry for all the delays.

Clyde Simmons, DE

clyde-simmons-1988-300x233_display_image_display_image.jpg?1315800263

Not even sure it's my time to pick..so confused about whose pick it is lol.

Edited by .AirMcNair.

Not even sure it's my time to pick..so confused about whose pick it is lol.

This so hard.

I think it might be Ngata's pick, but who knows. This is why timely picks are useful. By the end of the draft people lose interest and it peters out when it's time to do the actual matchups.

Whoever is up after bay. Ngata or zack maybe.

Well I debated this one, but AP is his own Fullback and I dont want a TE because of who my QB is and my receivers so there is only one way to go.

chicago-bears-wide-receiver-brandon-marshall-celebrates-his-touchdown-reception-as-dallas-cowboys-safety-gerald-sensabaugh-trails-the-play-in-the-second-half-of-their-nfl-football-game-in-arlington-texas-october-1-2012.jpg

Brandon Marshall WR

Ok he may not be the best ever at this point but he will go down as one of the greatest possession receivers to have ever lived at this rate. Just look at this.

Most catches in an NFL game (21).

[4] Third-most catches in an NFL game (18).

[30] Most receptions spanning five games in NFL history (55).

[1] Only player in NFL history to have at least 10 receptions in four out of five games.[1][31] First player since 1960 to record eight career games of at least 10 receptions in his first four seasons.

[45] One of only five players in NFL history (first Broncos player) to catch at least 100 passes in three straight seasons.

[5] Ninth player in NFL history (second Broncos player) to have at least 100 catches in back-to-back seasons (2007 and 2008).

[38] Caught 102 passes in 2007 (second-career NFL season), becoming only the third second-year player in NFL history to have at least 100 receptions in a season.

[18] Pro Bowl records[edit] Most Receiving Touchdowns in single game with (4)

After deliberating I have 4 receivers that can do it all already. SO can Marshall. However when looking at the strengths of all, Megatron and Randy will go deep. Dre is perfecti n the slot because he can get deep and catch everything in between. And Sterling and B-Marsh will catch anything in traffic and are going to be cray YAC guys. Marshall brings a physical style that will make him very valuable on hot reads against some of the talented front 7s in this game.

The Bitch Fuckers select:

830770101.jpg

Jake Scott, FS

Jake Scott notched 5 Pro Bowls and 2 1st-Team All-Pro selections in 9 seasons, while also earning Super Bowl MVP honors in 1972 when the Dolphins were undefeated. In that game Scott picked off two passes, something he had a penchant for doing, helping to seal the 14-7 win in the 4th quarter. Scott recorded 49 career interceptions, averaging 5.4 per season.

Underrated by most, he embodied the spirit of the 1972 "No-Name Defense".

Dwight Freeney, DE

Harvey Martin, DE

The Bitch Fuckers select:

sn_u_bartsts_576.jpg

Bart Starr, QB

Vince Lombardi's on-field counterpart, Bart Starr, is a Hall of Famer and one of the top 5 QBs of all-time. He boasts an impeccable 9-1 postseason record (though I will concede that one of his wins is undeserved as he completed one pass before being injured). A pure leader and winner, Starr has postseason stats rivaled only by Drew Brees.

In 10 career postseason games, Starr won 2 Super Bowls, being named MVP of the pair, and was 3-1 in NFL Championship games prior to the merger. He boasted an insane 8.23 YPA, second only to Kurt Warner's 8.55. On top of this, he held a massive a 17-3 TD-INT ratio, with by far the best playoff TD% of all time at 7.04% (second being Warner at 6.71%). He also holds the second best playoff INT% at 1.41% (Brees 1.02%), despite playing in a time of far more interceptions.

Starr is ranked #5 on my top 21 list of all-time QBs and is impeccable value with my last pick of the draft. At the helm of another juggernaut, Starr won 5 championships. He's ready to make it 6.

OK so maybe I will add a fullback.

nfl_week6_02.jpg

Vonta Leach. He is as vicious a blocker as there has been at the position. While he can catch out of the backfield and good for the occasional run, he is best when blocking. He is a juggernaut that can easily move even the best in todays game out of the way. He has even been known to put some d lineman on their ass.

And no patrick never gave it to him / The dude is a juggernaut and will be blocking for AP behind a more than capable line.