Omerta

Fantasy Draft

Randy Gradishar

Joe DeLamielleure, G

delamielleure.jpg

My Base Defense will be completed with this pick.

I'm taking Bill George, MLB. (Bednarik and Bell on the outside :D)

Andre Tippett

To complete my awesome defensive line...

Elvin Bethea, Defensive End.

As an 8 time pro bowler, 5 time all-pro and 8 time all-conference player(and really should have been 9 time pro bowler, as he had 14 and a half sacks in 1976 but wasn't voted in), you can't find a much better pass rusher than what the Hall of Famer Elvin Bethea was in his prime. Registering in at 105 "unofficial"(though they've went through and counted, the NFL just hasn't done it officially) sacks is incredibly impressive, especially considering in his first year he played both DE and OG. Durability and toughness aren't questionable when it comes to Bethea either, given he started 135 straight games before the streak was snapped after breaking his arm.

Dan Marino

To round out my secondary for now.

ty_law_1996_09_15.jpg

Ty Law, CB.

In his prime the guy was a beast. He made Phil Sims use the phrase he hates the most "He is a big game player." Which is true of Law he has always came up the biggest in the big games. He will make my secondary completely dominant, we are now on our way gents.

The Bitch Fuckers select:

slideshow_326856_falconsbucs.1217-CC3.jpg

Ronde Barber, CB

Barber, a surefire Hall of Famer, is my 13th ranked CB (higher than 8 that have been taken, but that's my opinion). A truly dominant corner and turnover/impact play machine, Barber will give opposing 3rd WRs a hell of a time getting open.

• Downvote 1

Jim Ringo, C and John Mackey, TE.

The Bitch Fuckers select:

larry-fitzgerald.jpg

Larry Fitzgerald, WR

Larry Fitzgerald, one of the greatest WRs of our time and an eventual Hall of Famer, has made 6 Pro Bowls and 1 1st-Team All-Pro team through 9 seasons. His 77 TD catches has him ranked 25th All-Time, ahead of many HoF players and in only 140 career games (most of the great WRs retire with over 200 career games). He's currently ranked 9th All-Time in receiving yards per game.

Fitzgerald has made the playoffs only twice in his career with just one QB to speak of throwing to him, Kurt Warner. His 2008 playoff run was the greatest statistical run of any WR ever, including Jerry Rice, a man that made the playoffs 15 times in his career.

time to add to an already explosive offense with Randy and Megatron, to that we add this fucking monster.

skinstexansbest910a_medium.jpg

The Natural is a baaaaaaad man. He holds 3 NFL records, a 5 time all pro, and is second in yards per game in NFL History, only his partner in crime Megatron has more per game. The guys has never really had a great QB they are always average to sucking donkey dick and yet somehow he pulls out 1200+ yard seasons on the reg. His greatest accomplishment imo is punching Cortland Finnegan repeatedly. That was something all fans could enjoy.

Edited by Ngata_Chance

Richmond Webb

• Downvote 1

Dave Wilcox, Outside Linebacker.

Known as The Intimidator, he was one of the greatest outside linebackers to ever play the game. At 6'3, 240 pounds, he was especially great at disrupting tight ends who would try to go out for a route. As a 7 time pro bowler and 5 time all-NFL player, Wilcox had a lot of success, but he may have had the greatest year for an OLB in NFL history when in 1973 his grade from the 49ers was 1,306(their average score for an LB was 750), and he totaled 104 solo tackles, forced four fumbles and had 13 tackles for loss to go along with 2 interceptions.

He had a nose for the football, and there may not have been a tougher player than Wilcox during his playing time. His coverage skills were incredible from an OLB at the time, especially at his size, and he managed to notch 14 interceptions in his career. Probably could have had more if he wasn't knocking tight ends on their ass before they could go out on their route.

Cornelius Bennett

• Upvote 1

Hmmm. I hate to draft a Charger but...

• Upvote 1

Jim Langer, C

62-jim-langer_original_display_image.jpg

Greg Lloyd

Emmitt Smith RB

Julius Peppers DE

• Downvote 1

William The Refrigerator Perry

Donnie Shell, S

donnieshell_display_image.jpg

Roosevelt Brown, OT

79-roosevelt-rosey-brown.jpg

Edited by RazorStar

Kenny Easley

Earl Campbell, RB

It really doesn't matter how good your defense is, as Earl Campbell will run right through it. He's now been given one of the greatest offensive lines ever assembled(only missing my RT at the moment), so he doesn't even have to worry about running over defensive linemen. He just has to run over those puny(compared to him) linebackers and defensive backs..if those linebackers and defensive backs are even capable of catching him in the first place.

hard decision with a few worthy selections but I'm going to take Antonio Gates to be my Tight End.