Omerta

Fantasy Draft

So I have got my receivers, my incredible o line, and now to add to all that nastiness.

Adrian-Peterson.jpg

Adrian Peterson. The dude is a monster, he is killing the best of what this generation has to offer and he makes it look easy. He can do everything, he can roun through you, around you, and past you. The offensive line will hold their own and AP will merc all others. He will go down as the best ever so it is only fair he proves it in the all time draft. Go forth young man, and kick ass.

• Downvote 1

The Bitch Fuckers select:

JoeThomas.jpg

Joe Thomas, OT

Joe Thomas, a former 3rd overall pick, has made the Pro Bowl in each of his first 6 seasons in the league, with 3 1st-Team All-Pro selections as well. He's started 96 straight games, never missing a game in his NFL career. Thomas ranks high among the NFL's top offensive tackles, needing only one Pro Bowl nod to tie the career accolades of Orlando Pace. Thomas is the model of consistency and will likely be written into history as one of the greatest OTs to ever play in the NFL.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

Raymond Berry, WR and Eric Dickerson, RB.

dave-casper.53179833.jpg

Dave "The Ghost" Casper, TE

Hailed as arguably the most complete TE of all time, Casper was selected to 5 Pro Bowls and 4 1st-Team All-Pro teams, as well as the 1970's All-Decade Team. The Ghost was a lynchpin in the Oakland offense of the 70's before being traded in the middle of 1980 for a 1st and two 2nd round picks.

On top of the accolades, Casper is remembered as being a clutch performer.

Two of the game’s most memorable plays involved the sure-handed tight end. In the 1977 AFC playoff game between the Raiders and the Baltimore Colts, it was Casper’s 10-yard touchdown reception that ended the double-overtime affair, 37-31, in favor of the Raiders. “Ghost to the Post,” the game is called in reference to Casper’s 42-yard reception route that set up the tying field goal at the end of regulation.

Early the next season, Casper again pulled his team from certain defeat, on a play that would forever be remembered as “The Holy Roller.” Down six points to the San Diego Chargers with 10 seconds remaining in the game, Raiders quarterback Ken Stabler fumbled the ball. The ball rolled 13 yards to the Chargers 11, where running back Pete Banaszak batted it toward the goal line. At the 5, a quick thinking Casper continued the ball’s forward progress with his foot before finally falling on it in the end zone for the game-winning touchdown.

To round out my receiving corps, I shall take.

Sterling_Sharpe.jpg

Sterling Sharpe, WR.

A guy cut down by injury waaaaaay to soon. That being said this is a guy who if you were to stack up his 6 seasons against anybody Sterling wins almost every time. He is one of the few to win the triple crown and beat out Jerry Rice while he was still in his prime. This guy is one of the all time greats at WR but people forget about his dominance. 6 years 5 times all pro is pretty impressive. Let the fireworks on offense begin

Dan Dierdorf, RT

Sucks dick at color commentating but was a great lineman.

Dierdorf was named All-Pro five seasons – from 1975 to 1978 and again in 1980. He was elected to six Pro Bowl games, missing only once from 1974 through 1980. The NFL Players Association picked him as the best overall blocker in the NFL three straight years from 1976 to 1978
Edited by Bay

Ron Mix, Offensive Tackle.

As an 8 time pro bowler, 9 time first team all-pro, a member of the hall of fame and a unanimous All-time AFL team selection, it's pretty hard to find a right tackle in the history of football as accomplished as Ron Mix. When you add that on top of the fact that he managed to be so dominate and had such flawless technique that he was only called for holding twice in his entire 10 year career, you understand why he's worthy of joining an offensive line that already boasts the greatest left tackle ever, 2 of the top 4 guards in history, and one of the greatest centers to ever play.

Edited by .AirMcNair.

Steve Hutchinson

Target 1:

Shannon Sharpe, TE

225px-Shannon_Sharpe_at_Super_Bowl_XLI_pre-game_show_in_Miami.jpg

Haloti Ngata, DT

HalotiNgata.jpg

Lou Groza

Richard Sherman CB

Jimmy Johnson CB

George Musso

Vince WIlfat, DT

wince+wilfork+2.jpg

It pains me to take a Raider, but this guy was the real deal.

Tim Brown, WR.

tim-brown1.jpg?w=400&h=225

Herman .moore

Rodney Harrison, Strong Safety.

Harrison is easily one of the most intimidating players of his time, and was one of, if not the most important piece of the Patriots defense that won back to back superbowls in 03 and 04. Probably at his best when it mattered the most, Harrison's interception in 03 vs the Titans set up their go ahead touchdown to win the AFC divisional playoff game, he intercepted Peyton Manning and forced a Marvin Harrison fumble in the AFC championship game, and if not for breaking his arm in the superbowl, I imagine he would have come up with yet another play to help win the game. His elite post season play continued in to the next season, picking off Manning to beat the Colts, intercepting Roethlisberger and taking it for 6 to help beat the Steelers, and recording a sack and two interceptions against the Eagles despite missing an entire quarter due to injury.

There haven't been many, if any safeties better near the line of scrimmage than Harrison, noted by him being the first ever member of the 30 sacks/30 interceptions club. One of the biggest hitters to play in recent memory, he'll fit in nicely vs the old school players.

Alan Faneca, LG. :rock:

Next to Howie Long I need my other 3-4 end.

nfl_claytonaptm12.jpg

The guy is a phenom. He put together a rookie year that was damn impressive and got people rumbling about what he could be the next year. What did he do next ? He put together probably the most dominant defensive performance in the last 20 years...maybe ever. He can do it all, he is a great pass rusher, he can stuff the run, and the added element to his game is he can bat the ball down better than any defensive player than any of us have ever seen earning himself the moniker of "JJ Swatt". It may be a small sample size, but what he has done thus far is outstanding. He is on pace for 130 sacks at 32. It will probably end up being more though as he turned it up this year from 5.5 from last year his rookie year to 20.5 his second year. He has no holes in his game and is an excellent 3 down player.

larry-little.jpg

Larry Little, OG

The guy I've been waiting to select since Shields was taken, Larry Little is one of the most underrated guards in NFL history. A five time Pro Bowler and 1st-Team All Pro member, Little paved the way for Csonka and the frightening Dolphins rushing attack that set a then-record 2,960 rushing yards in their perfect 1972 season.

A devastating pulling guard, Larry lead the way on strong-side sweeps, nearly the entirety of the Dolphins offense, as a RG. He had high praise from Joe Greene and teammate Larry Csonka in the following few quotes.

Dolphins opponents often praised Little for his play. "Trying to get around Larry Little is like trying to throw a paper airplane through a mountain," Washington Redskins defensive end Ron McDole said.The Pittsburgh Steelers Hall of Fame defensive tackle, Joe Greene, was just as laudatory: "Every time we played Miami,it seemed that Little was always in front of me. We battled several times and I came away from each game with more respect for him than ever.Whatever he did, I just couldn't ever shake him."

Csonka was amazed at his speed: "I'll be running behind Chicken, who is blocking for me,and suddenly I realize he is pulling away from me. Sometimes I grab hold of his pants to keep up."

Peyton Manning, QB and Steve Smith, WR.

Edited by housemd

jason-witten.jpg

Jason Witten, TE

Jason Witten, an 8-time Pro Bowler and 2-time 1st-team All-Pro, is the complete TE of our generation. A feared receiver and intimidating blocker, Witten is a gritty, throwback type of player very reminiscent of his partner on my team, Dave Casper.

Edited by Zack_of_Steel

I need to stiffen up my LB corps so here we go...

26fins5_t607.JPG

Zach Thomas, LB

I think it is often forgotten how good Zach Thomas really was. The guy was a 7 time all pro who was one of the best tackling machines in the NFL. He has more tackles than anybody in the HOF as of right now. He is currently 6th all time in tackles. He was also able to cover. The only Reason he is an afterthought is because he had the fortune to play in the era of Ray Lewis. The 9 pro-bowls and 7 all pro selections tell you how well he was thought of by his peers during his tenure. He is going to be a great addition to a staunch defense.

Gene Hickerson

Mike Ditka, Tight End.

One of, if not the greatest tight end of all time in regards to how well rounded he was, Ditka is hard to top. Finishing in the top 10 in catches for four straight years from 1961 to 1964, and his rookie season is one of the most explosive for a tight end in NFL history, averaging 19 yards per catch. Combining that with being one of the fiercest blockers among tight ends in NFL history, and you have as close to perfect as you can get at the tight end position.