monmornqb

NFC East

NFC East  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who takes it in 2013?

I am relatively certain this will get moved, however welcome to the boards.

As to the question I have to take the skins. They have the most dynamic QB in the division, a young team who will benefit from having orakpo back, used some of the draft to fill a huge hole in the secondary at safety that has been missing since R.I.P Sean Taylor, and they can run the football. I think it will be Giants/Skins for the division. I think the eagles will give us a good indication of what they will be under chip kelly. They may start showing some flashes of dominance when people gel, and that will change my opinion about the NFCE next year. I have zero faith in the Cowboys as long as Jerry Jones is the owner.

I went with the Giants, although none of the teams in the division really impress me too much. I think it's going to come down to them and the Skins.

For me it's between the Giants and Redskins. I'll have to make my choice at a later date.

Giants or Redskins. I wanted to vote for the Cowboys as I think they'll be the best team, but they always seem to flop, so there's no point anymore.

I think the Giants take it this season.

I think that both Griffin and the Redskins semi-pistol offense will struggle after a year for DC's to digest and figure out how to counter. New fads don't last in the NFL and this one certainly won't. Teams will force RG3 and the Redskins to play more traditionally, just like they forced Cam Newton to.

The Redskins could still take the division, though. I'm really not sure what to think of the Cowboys moving forward.

It's going to be a battle in the NFC East this season.

Good to see you made it over MMQB! But, the SKINZ got this brutha!! We should be MUCH better this season overall having everyone back. This will be the year, last year should of been, but only with more experience. I think we are going to find, we will be a player or two short for a run at the Super Bowl,just hope its not RG. But I see great things to come. HTTR!!!! :thumbup2:

I have a small feeling and somewhat inclined to say the Cowboys but the Eagle in me can't force myself to do it. But like Dmac said, they always wind up flopping anyway so... The Giants are so inconsistent up and down and I don't know if the Redskins will have the same success as last year. My eagles are in renovation mode but don't expect much this year even though I'm praying Chip takes the league by storm :devious: The NFC east is always a hard division to predict but it would be nice if the Eagles pulled off a miracle.

Edited by dutchff7

Yeah, dont force it man, LOL But it's tough to predict which team will be good or bad. Going 4-12 last year doesn't mean the Eagles will go 4-12 again. But I can honestly say, I can see the Eagles winning 7 games this year...call me crazy!

Yeah, dont force it man, LOL But it's tough to predict which team will be good or bad. Going 4-12 last year doesn't mean the Eagles will go 4-12 again. But I can honestly say, I can see the Eagles winning 7 games this year...call me crazy!

Yeah man. We aren't to far removed from that 2010 season and still have a lot of that talent on our roster.. Like I said, I don't expect much but am optimistic. If our O-line can hold up and get some stable QB play, I think we can make a little noise. So I wouldn't say it's crazy.

Good to see you made it over MMQB! But, the SKINZ got this brutha!! We should be MUCH better this season overall having everyone back. This will be the year, last year should of been, but only with more experience. I think we are going to find, we will be a player or two short for a run at the Super Bowl,just hope its not RG. But I see great things to come. HTTR!!!! :thumbup2:

Thanks, Giants,Skins,Cowboys and Eagles in that order IMO.

It's going to take some time to get use to this site.

Skins

Eagles

Giants

Cowboys

LOL, don't think so

LOL? Why not? We are surprised by teams every year. The Cowboys have been consistently underwhelming, The Giants could go either way and have so under Coughlin many times. The division is just not that good and the Eagles are not that far removed from an 8-8 season which might be enough to come in second in the division. I'm not predicting a Super Bowl win or anything here.

Gotta love everyone sleeping on the Eagles for the first time in a long time.

We are no longer the Dream Team. Everyone is counting us out. We are finally the underdogs... Perfect. Everything is according to plan. Now Chip Kelly will bring out his master plan and we will take over the NFC East!!!

tumblr_luh2vwIh1V1r6885oo1_r1_500.gif

Edited by dutchff7
  • Upvote 1

Being the DIE HARD COWBOYS FAN > I think the GIANTS comeback big this year. But the team with the best health at the end of the year will be there!

Hey Beast :p

Skins are probably the one I'd pick. Even though it kills me to say. No one really got any better except for the Eagles, and I don't think its enough to win the division. But you never know.

Gotta love everyone sleeping on the Eagles for the first time in a long time.

You guys had the most votes in a similar thread and poll here almost exactly a year ago: http://www.thegridironpalace.com/forums/index.php?/topic/59354-who-wins-the-nfc-east-in-2012/page__mode__show

I'm not sure what you mean by "first time in a long time".

You guys had the most votes in a similar thread and poll here almost exactly a year ago: http://www.thegridironpalace.com/forums/index.php?/topic/59354-who-wins-the-nfc-east-in-2012/page__mode__show

I'm not sure what you mean by "first time in a long time".

I think he's saying this is the first time the Eagles have been underrated instead of overrated in a while.

Maybe if they weren't the most inefficient team in football last year, there would be some believers.