AllYouNeedIsLovie

Predict a bold thing about any team

Both DeAngelo Williams and Jonathan Stewart break 1,000 yards rushing. As a direct consequence, Carolina wins the NFC South.

The Saints defense regresses with Payton back at the helm.

The Denver Broncos do NOT win the AFC West.

The #1 seed in the NFC is neither San Francisco, Green Bay, or Seattle.

The Baltimore Ravens do not make the playoffs.

The Giants only make it to 8-8... and win the NFC East.

The AFC Champion is not Denver, New England, Baltimore, Houston, or Pittsburgh.

Bernard Pierce leads the Ravens in rushing

Steven Jackson ends up being a FA bust

Reggie Bush catches 70 or more passes

Brandon Graham leads the NFCE in sacks.

The Redskins, Colts and Vikings all miss the playoffs.

Chicago sneaks into the playoffs this year.

Calvin Johnson sniffs 2000 yards again this season.

Adrian Peterson barely hits 1200.

The Ravens will repeat as Super Bowl Champions.

Oh Wait, I'm sorry, these are supposed to be BOLD predictions.

• Downvote 2

The Ravens will repeat as Super Bowl Champions.

Oh Wait, I'm sorry, these are supposed to be BOLD predictions.

It is a bold statement. Baltimore is just another long list of champs that got hot at the right time

It is a bold statement. Baltimore is just another long list of champs that got hot at the right time

Just a joke. Predicting any one team to be the Super Bowl Champs is a pretty bold statement in and of itself, especially with around 7-ish elite teams and another 7-ish that are somewhat competitive.

Also, you're kidding yourself if you think Baltimore doesnt have a good chance to win it again. Maybe not the best in the league (those might go to the Broncos, Niners, Seahawks, and Packers), but definitely a good chance.

Eagles don't finish in the basement.

Chip Kelly's offense leads the league in rushing by a wide margin and the Eagles offense is top 5 in general yardage wise. Turnovers will be a problem still as will the defense although both should be less of a problem than last year

Rams contend for a WC spot

Kaepernick has a sophomore slump and the 9ers win about 10 games

Ravens narrowly miss the playoffs this year with all the turnover on their roster, but will be super bowl contenders once again in 2014

Saints win the NFCS and are a top 2 seed

Green Bay losese no more than 3 games

Danny Amendola catches 1000 passes for 1100 yards

Wes Welker is buried by Denvers WR depth chart and just makes 700 yards receiving

Jeremy Maclin gets 1000+ yards and around 10 TD's (fingers crossed

- The Vikings won't make AP do as much on the ground this year.

- Christian Ponder will have an attractive TD:INT ratio relative to last year.

the NFC West will put three teams in the playoffs (within five years of sending a 7-9 team to the playoffs)

Just a joke. Predicting any one team to be the Super Bowl Champs is a pretty bold statement in and of itself, especially with around 7-ish elite teams and another 7-ish that are somewhat competitive.

Also, you're kidding yourself if you think Baltimore doesnt have a good chance to win it again. Maybe not the best in the league (those might go to the Broncos, Niners, Seahawks, and Packers), but definitely a good chance.

Eh a chance but your also looking at a team that lost 4 out of its last 5 of the season and just got hot in the playoffs and ran into a denver team that hadn't been tested since week 6 of the season so I'd say they were more lucky

the NFC West will put three teams in the playoffs (within five years of sending a 7-9 team to the playoffs)

And I honestly think the niners may not be one of those teams

Eh a chance but your also looking at a team that lost 4 out of its last 5 of the season and just got hot in the playoffs and ran into a denver team that hadn't been tested since week 6 of the season so I'd say they were more lucky

While I'd agree luck had a part to play in the playoffs, why not point out that they had a very tough stretch and bad luck had a part to play in the losing stretch. Plus anyone that watched the Bengals game knows that we won until we pulled our starters, which makes it losing 3 out of 5. Plus, you cant just discount how well Flacco played in the playoffs and at Cincy and against NY, escpecially considering those came after the OC switch.

The way I see it, a very very solid argument could be layed out for the Broncos, Patriots, Ravens, Packers, Seahawks, and Niners. Outside of those six teams, while there are obviously more to mention, those 6 are at the top of the totem pole.

Edited by beastofmideast

And I honestly think the niners may not be one of those teams

I'd be pretty damn surprised, I'm just not sure who to pick between the Rams and Cardinals, I think both have the potential to be in the wild card hunt

The Arizona Cardinals earn a wild card spot during a tight race with the 49ers and the Seahawks.

The Oakland Raiders keep Darren McFadden healthy for 16 games.

The Detroit Lions establish an explosive running game to pair with the already great passing offense and win the division.

• Upvote 1

Well... I'd have to strongly disagree but that is quite bold. :yep:

Well think about their division, Seattle is the best team, they lost and tied with the rams and have a hard time with the cards. Colin Kap is now the worst QB in that division if your talking throwing the football and all those teams have a top 10 defense. I just can't ignore the loss of all those starters and that Kap is somewhat overrated

The Patriots WON'T make the playoffs.

Now THAT'S bold. Welcome to the boards BTW :)

Well think about their division, Seattle is the best team, they lost and tied with the rams and have a hard time with the cards. Colin Kap is now the worst QB in that division if your talking throwing the football and all those teams have a top 10 defense. I just can't ignore the loss of all those starters and that Kap is somewhat overrated

I don't really feel like we've seen Kaepernick quite enough with the defenses actually having a way of stopping the pistol to say he's the best at throwing the ball. Wilson can throw the ball just as effectively I think.

I don't really feel like we've seen Kaepernick quite enough with the defenses actually having a way of stopping the pistol to say he's the best at throwing the ball. Wilson can throw the ball just as effectively I think.

I don't think either have limitations on where they can put the ball, I think Wilson blows kap away in the mental part of the game. Idk kap just looks like another 1 read running QB most of the time

• Upvote 1

Bengals gonna win the AFC North.

• Upvote 1

Rams win the NFC West and the Seahawks miss the playoffs