Sign in to follow this  
Jules

Sheriff's Office Prepares Zimmerman Verdict Riot Plan

Yeah if you're legitimately happy about this ordeal, you're a racist.

Nothing to deal with. He profiled and murdered a teenager if you think that's justice good on you. Also last I checked I don't have to post my opinion to neg or +1 a post. Besides the fact that my opinion wont change yours.

Anyone with a rash of break-ins would be concerned when they see a person walking about that was not from the neighborhood, this wasn't something that happened during the day. It was dark and rainy out. Did Trayvon deserve to die? Probably not. But he was 50 yards from his house, what the hell was he doing? He obvious wasn't in fear or he would have gotten home, told his dad or called the police. No instead he wanted to confront that "creepy ass cracker".

No one was in the right here. But the fact they both resorted to violence, one person just had a gun and that was the end of it. Its self defense in Florida no matter what way you wanna spin it. I'm glad the jurors actually listened to the law, instead of the emotional part.

Edited by Bucman

Yeah if you're legitimately happy about this ordeal, you're a racist.

obama-sucks.jpg

This is an honest question of any of our posters located in Florida, but is it nearly as rough as it's made to sound? If so, I understand the different laws.

However, I hope that George Zimmerman is driven into protective custody like Casey Anthony. We know they're both guilty or murder. Hopefully neither lives a free day for the rest of their lives.

Isn't the law just dandy?

Anyone with a rash of break-ins would be concerned when they see a person walking about that was not from the neighborhood, this wasn't something that happened during the day. It was dark and rainy out. Did Trayvon deserve to die? Probably not. But he was 50 yards from his house, what the hell was he doing? He obvious wasn't in fear or he would have gotten home, told his dad or called the police. No instead he wanted to confront that "creepy ass cracker".

No one was in the right here. But the fact they both resorted to violence, one person just had a gun and that was the end of it. Its self defense in Florida no matter what way you wanna spin it. I'm glad the jurors actually listened to the law, instead of the emotional part.

You're right Zimmerman shouldn't of listened to the police and stayed in the car like they said.

There was a rash of break ins around my house, some houses were broken into and then some idiot posted on craigs list for a renter with the address and how it was newly renovated with new appliances, obviously that got robbed lol. Then the cops caught some guys in a house actually ripping out the copper piping. Point is i'm not running around my neighborhood with a gun looking for "punk kids" to confront and shoot. If they want to break into my house they can meat my dog and my gun then, im not running around as a rent a cop with a gun shooting people.

Like I said if you think it was justice good on you.

You accuse the rest of us of making assumptions and then act like your opinion consists of the facts. I'm not going to go out on a limb and say that I think your opinion might be laced in racism, but I will let you know that the majority of the people I know personally who think that Zimmerman is innocent are profoundly racist.

• Downvote 2

You accuse the rest of us of making assumptions and then act like your opinion consists of the facts. I'm not going to go out on a limb and say that I think your opinion might be laced in racism, but I will let you know that the majority of the people I know personally who think that Zimmerman is innocent are profoundly racist.

I am not sure if you are aware of this dude, but everyone is making assumptions. Yourself included. I have seen it all thoughout this thread and it is fine, because that is the nature of a discussion sometimes. I have stayed out of this until it died down and I could digest some of the stupidity in this thread.

Ok first off as to the all the medical coroners in this thread. I had no idea you guys were so knowledgeable about the humans body reactions to dying that you could empirically say that someone else is full of shit. Trayvon very well could have screamed and then he very well could not have. The fact that people are trying to argue this as it is some sort of fact that they know is fucking hilarious and pathetic at the same time. The only fact we know is that it was painful and was not instant. That is all WE as in the whole fucking collective group of TGP know. If you know more you should have been on the witness stand.

Second the only person I know on here who is a lawyer is Oochy. This is for you Favre, really you think you could have prosecuted any better ? Wake up and smell what you are stepping in dude. That is such an insulting statement to lawyers who spent 6+ years of their lives passing the bar and then renewing their dues to their bar every year. I am sure you are going to go on some inane rant about how I have mistook what you said, but that shit is again hilarious and pathetic. Are you a lawyer ? What about a law student ? Paralegal maybe ? Yeah the state of Florida should hire you to work in a courtroom, maybe for cleaning the slobber off the tables but certainly not as a litigator of any sort. I could not believe the arrogance.

As to whether he was guilty or not is up to anybody to decide in the court of public opinion. Should Zimmerman have stayed in his car ? Fucking A he should have. Should he have never approached Trayvon ? No. Could he have been asking him what he was up too (within his rights) and then Trayvon became an aggressor over a simple question ? Sure. The fact is we dont know what happened. Trying to bring up proof as if we are forensic scientists and lawyers is absolutely fucking insane. All any of us except for oochy as far as I know can attest to is what we would have done and trying to use logic that is from our personal experiences lol.

This thread is fucking nuts.

Edited by Ngata_Chance
  • Upvote 2

How long before King Goodell drops the fine hammer, you think?

He better not. The athletes are making horribly ignorant statements exposing them for the idiots they are, but they're exercising their freedom of speech. If they want to embarrass themselves, that's up to them.

And by the way, some of these retards are already backpedaling:

‏@roddywhiteTV

I understand my tweet last nite was extreme. I never meant for the people to do that. I was shocked and upset about the verdict. I am sorry.

Edited by SteVo

He better not. The athletes are making horribly ignorant statements exposing them for the idiots they are, but they're exercising their freedom of speech. If they want to embarrass themselves, that's up to them.

And by the way, some of these retards are already backpedaling:

I certainly agree it would be unfair...but this isn't really a fair world the athletes live in. We've seen penalties dished out for much less.

I certainly agree it would be unfair...but this isn't really a fair world the athletes live in. We've seen penalties dished out for much less.

Amen, fines have been handed out for fucking chinstraps dude, fucking chinstraps.

roger-goodell-one-dollar-salary.jpg

roger-goodell-one-dollar-salary.jpg

Careful...bad things might happen if you look him in the eye.

I am not sure if you are aware of this dude, but everyone is making assumptions. Yourself included. I have seen it all thoughout this thread and it is fine, because that is the nature of a discussion sometimes. I have stayed out of this until it died down and I could digest some of the stupidity in this thread.

Ok first off as to the all the medical coroners in this thread. I had no idea you guys were so knowledgeable about the humans body reactions to dying that you could empirically say that someone else is full of shit. Trayvon very well could have screamed and then he very well could not have. The fact that people are trying to argue this as it is some sort of fact that they know is fucking hilarious and pathetic at the same time. The only fact we know is that it was painful and was not instant. That is all WE as in the whole fucking collective group of TGP know. If you know more you should have been on the witness stand.

Second the only person I know on here who is a lawyer is Oochy. This is for you Favre, really you think you could have prosecuted any better ? Wake up and smell what you are stepping in dude. That is such an insulting statement to lawyers who spent 6+ years of their lives passing the bar and then renewing their dues to their bar every year. I am sure you are going to go on some inane rant about how I have mistook what you said, but that shit is again hilarious and pathetic. Are you a lawyer ? What about a law student ? Paralegal maybe ? Yeah the state of Florida should hire you to work in a courtroom, maybe for cleaning the slobber off the tables but certainly not as a litigator of any sort. I could not believe the arrogance.

As to whether he was guilty or not is up to anybody to decide in the court of public opinion. Should Zimmerman have stayed in his car ? Fucking A he should have. Should he have never approached Trayvon ? No. Could he have been asking him what he was up too (within his rights) and then Trayvon became an aggressor over a simple question ? Sure. The fact is we dont know what happened. Trying to bring up proof as if we are forensic scientists and lawyers is absolutely fucking insane. All any of us except for oochy as far as I know can attest to is what we would have done and trying to use logic that is from our personal experiences lol.

This thread is fucking nuts.

We know Zimmerman shot Trayvon because he started an altercation he couldn't finish. We know Trayvon begged him not to shoot and would have backed down at gunpoint.

These are not assumptions. Zimmerman followed him to within, what, 50 yards of Trayvon's dad's place? Trayvon was going home with a Twix and an Iced Tea. He was walking. It was raining. We know these things.

We know that Florida law is absurd, but that doesn't dictate what is and isn't justice. Justice would have been a verdict that at least punished the fucker, to an extent, but Florida prosecutors refused to learn from the recent past and tried to put the hammer down on the guy. Put him away for 5-25 and be happy, goddammit.

Now, I 100% agree with the purpose of your elongated post, but not everything is a goddamn assumption. We know that by following and approaching Trayvon that Zimmerman started this altercation. He shouldn't have been able to end it with a bullet. He didn't have to because the tape (and that WAS Trayvon's voice) shows that Trayvon would have backed down.

We may not know all of the facts, but we know more than enough.

Also, I know that it would have been really stupid if he seriously thought he could prosecute better, but why take JD's comment so seriously? So lawyers go through a lot to get to where they are today. I'm a damn good farmer because of my understandings of fields and equipment, but it's no secret about what my job is in the most basic sense. I don't think you needed to go to town on JD over a comment that he obviously wasn't serious about.

N

The bolded part is all you KNOW.

Everything else is conjecture. The jury didnt buy it and just because you do does not mean that your opinions are any less of an assumption.

Were you there ? If the answer to that question is anything other than Yes, you dont know shit. Sorry. You think you know because of conclusions you have assumed and drawn on your own to support your own conclusions. As I said before there is nothing wrong with that, but presenting themselves as facts that you actually know something is equally as stupid as what you were trying to point out.

And Jesus fuck Bware every time somebody tries to show how hard anothers job is or how complicated you have to throw your hat in the ring about how fucking awesome farmers are. You are not the only one who is ever done it. I did it for many years, the shit isntt hard. Before you go on this rattle about how hard driving combines, swathers, tractors, spray coupes, planters, or any other shit stop and think about it dude. Some of the dumbest son of a bitches I know are farmers. There always the first ones to point out bailout money from Obama all the while they are sitting their with their hands out. I used to have respect for people who did it and now that I have grown up and gone back they are primarily racist, bigoted, hypocritical, whiny ass dudes who were to dumb to do anything or get off the farm so they just stay there and do it. It is not hard to tag cattle, give them shots, feed bucket calves, hay , and so on. Now 50 years ago sure but just about everything is mechanized now and you are not the only one. Trying to compare being a farmer to a lawyer in terms of the education and time put in to learn is ridiculous.

And if you dont like what I was talking about with Favre, that sucks. I guess people should not mention it in multiple posts and elude to the fact they have a better way constantly. Maybe he was being serious, and maybe he wasnt but how I perceived it is there was at least some kernel of sincerity in it.

Nice farming rant, even though I didn't say anything about it being hard. I didn't throw shots at you so it was a bit unnecessary, on your part. Only thing hard about farming is the long hours. I don't give a shit about how much "education" it takes to get a certain job.

On the grand scale, nobody in this country works harder than anybody else. There are individual exceptions, obviously, but overall most everybody puts in the same kind of effort and work.

It's time you get off your high horse, anyway. All you did was come in here and stir up shit that didn't need stirring.

Nice farming rant, even though I didn't say anything about it being hard. I didn't throw shots at you so it was a bit unnecessary, on your part. Only thing hard about farming is the long hours. I don't give a shit about how much "education" it takes to get a certain job.

On the grand scale, nobody in this country works harder than anybody else. There are individual exceptions, obviously, but overall most everybody puts in the same kind of effort and work.

It's time you get off your high horse, anyway. All you did was come in here and stir up shit that didn't need stirring.

If it didnt need brought up than why did you bring it up ? Was there some sort of relevancy to it ? No you brought it up for god knows why.

My high horse ? You are the one trying to condemn someone for doing the exact same thing you were doing. Then you throw out the farming thing about how for some reason it being relevant to being a lawyer... My high horse. Look in the mirror dude.

There is an equally plausible scenario where Trayvon could have been the physical aggressor to the conflict.

I actually agree that Zimmerman is at fault and think he should have been convicted but good god, in a case with so much ambiguity, for you to sit here and say this is the only way it could have happened and I know this from watching CNN is ridiculous.

If it didnt need brought up than why did you bring it up ? Was there some sort of relevancy to it ? No you brought it up for god knows why.

My high horse ? You are the one trying to condemn someone for doing the exact same thing you were doing. Then you throw out the farming thing about how for some reason it being relevant to being a lawyer... My high horse. Look in the mirror dude.

There is an equally plausible scenario where Trayvon could have been the physical aggressor to the conflict.

I actually agree that Zimmerman is at fault and think he should have been convicted but good god, in a case with so much ambiguity, for you to sit here and say this is the only way it could have happened and I know this from watching CNN is ridiculous.

I was just trying to say that everybody's job is equally hard in ways. Lawyers go through a lot educationally and passing the bar. Farmers/Ranchers like myself work really hard, be it the physical labor of fixing equipment or fences and driving tractors or trucks/semis for hours on end.

I was just drawing from my own personal experience. Nothing more. I'm not going to make a comparison based on a job I've never done.

You don't need to hold the generalizations about farmers so close to heart. We live in different parts of the country, practically different cultures. The farmers up here aren't dumbasses.

I think we clash now and then because we're a lot alike, honestly. Let's just call this one a truce and walk away without a shitstorm.

Shocking, really. Zimmerman was found not guilty like he should have been. This isn't me celebrating (and certainly not being racist) or saying I believe he was in the right, but from everything I've read there hasn't been enough evidence to prosecute him. People can say "we all know" and "facts are facts", yet they don't really know the facts and we don't "all" know what happened. There wasn't enough evidence to convict him, and he was acquitted.

It doesn't surprise me that people are likely going to start crying for his blood because they didn't get the emotionally-driven prison sentence that they thought Zimmerman deserved.

• Upvote 2

You accuse the rest of us of making assumptions and then act like your opinion consists of the facts.

Were you not earlier saying that "we all know" he got away with murder?

I'm not going to go out on a limb and say that I think your opinion might be laced in racism, but I will let you know that the majority of the people I know personally who think that Zimmerman is innocent are profoundly racist.

Completely irrelevant to anything Bucman is saying and if anything it implies that you believe he is racist.

Edited by Vikingfan465