Vin

Browns @ Vikings

They were not outplayed, in any way. I watched, too, my friend. Bias doesn't stretch that far. If they were drastically outplayed, I'd see it.

Maybe the Vikings will really suck this year, but I'm standing by my proclamation of them as the most solid overall team in the division, and if they turn it around, you'll all see it. You're all basing your rank of other teams over Minnesota on one position, when in fact Minnesota matches up with everyone else fairly well at every other position.

Nevermind that that one position is hands down the most important in the game and you guys have a QB that is like a 3/10 while the Packers have a 10/10 and the Bears and Lions have 6-7/10.

Ponder sucks. Really really bad. And that makes a huge difference.

And for the record, I thought the Vikes were really lucky to still be in that game.

OT: This is one game I don't see the Vikes losing unless the Browns surprise me. I just don't see why the players won't give up on the season when the front office obviously has.

Based on what, though? They forced at least 3 turnovers and got their offense going after the pick 6. I honestly don't understand what was so obviously in favor of Chicago. Cutler didn't play that well until the final drive. Hell, Chicago was shut out in the second half before that final drive.

Vikings declared SS Mistral Raymond, QB McLeod Bethel-Thompson, TE Rhett Ellison, LB Gerald Hodges, OG Jeff Baca, DT Chase Baker and DE George Johnson inactive for Sunday's Week 3 game against the Browns.

Raymond is still dealing with a shoulder injury and has yet to appear in a game this season. Harrison Smith (shoulder), Kevin Williams (knee), Erin Henderson (heel) are all active and starting this week.

Browns RG Shawn Lauvao (ankle) is inactive for Week 3 against the Vikings.

With Lauvao sidelined, struggling fill-in RG Oniel Cousins will continue to start.
The rest of the Browns inactives are QB Brandon Weeden, OLB Quentin Groves, DT Armonty Bryant, OL Martin Wallace, and TE Keavon Milton.

Being that the Browns are making a concentrated effort to lose, I have to go with Minnesota here... But, ya never know what Ponder will do. He might want to 1-up the Browns suckage.

Well... this has been surprising.

The Vikings aren't that bad. Jesus

:Vikings: 24

:Browns: 3

Apparently they are.

• Upvote 1

Wow too awesome.

Best team in Minnesota is the Wild :laugh:

Ponder plays a damn good game and the Vikings coaching staff goes too conservative after gaining a lead to lose the game.

This kid can't win, and the dumbass Vikings fans are going to be screaming for his head as if he cost them this game.

Ponder plays a damn good game and the Vikings coaching staff goes too conservative after gaining a lead to lose the game.

This kid can't win, and the dumbass Vikings fans are going to be screaming for his head as if he cost them this game.

You're right. Thats why they're 0-3 :troll:

I'm still laughing crying about this season. Wake me up when it's all over.

I need to ban myself from the NFL for this season. The more and more I think about our drastic decay, the more and more I slip into depression. At least we are setting ourselves up for a QB pick.

I was really worried about how our run D would hold up against AP. I think they did pretty well considering what AP can do.