Sign in to follow this  
RazorStar

The Broncos Are Going Undefeated

So What's this topic about? Simple. The Broncos won't take a loss this regular season. And I'm willing to change both my sig and my username over it. However, I need someone to take the opposite end of the argument, and if they think a team will beat us, they need to put down the week it happens. If they get it right, they'll choose my new sig and username for the duration of the 2013 NFL season. If they get it wrong, they have to wear a sig of my choosing for a whole week. Seems like a good deal right?

So come on down and place some bets, even if it ain't happening.

In the meantime, can some sigmaker make me a blue and orange sig with Peyton Manning's smug face and the text "You got owned by the Denver Broncos"? Much appreciated, thanks.

Edited by BringBackTebow
  • Upvote 1

That's a terrible bet! Maybe if the other end just had to say they'll lose at some point, then I'd take it. But having to say when, and by who? I hate the Broncos, but I'm not stupid. Is just saying "the playoffs" an option?

Nope. Don't be a coward Kemp.

Nope. Don't be a coward Kemp.

It's not cowardly to point at a tidal wave and say "yeah, not sure what kind of sandbag is going to do anything about that..."

Well when a tidal wave comes rolling around, you just gotta put on your floodpants and kick its ass.

Put me down for November 10th @ San Diego and December 1st @ Kansas City.

*Edit* You can change my screen name for 2 weeks total if I lose both matchups .... the same with the sigs ..

Edited by BLUE

I will take the Pats in Week 12. Dunno if I even really believe in them, but... Where's the fun in not participating?

All I ask is if you have a sig ready a head of time, and change it without me being around save the coding to my sig somewhere, please. :laugh:

Colts Week 7.

Idk how. Denver's defense will be 100% for the first time all year against the colts and we will be 3x better then we have played at any time this year. Denver was down 5 defensive starters against the cowboys.

I agree with razor, we got through without champ and Miller undefeated and with them we have a top 5 defense so I can't see us losing.

Edited by Crash
  • Downvote 5

Colts Week 7.

Idk how. Denver's defense will be 100% for the first time all year against the colts and we will be 3x better then we have played at any time this year. Denver was down 5 defensive starters against the cowboys.

I agree with razor, we got through without champ and Miller undefeated and with them we have a top 5 defense so I can't see us losing.

Colts are the only team I can see hanging with Denver right now. I honestly just wanna choose that sig.

I don't think they will go 16-0. The season is a long one and the weather will be getting much worse in some areas Like Denver and you never know what can happen in the snow or wind.

Colts Week 7.

Colts are the only team I can see hanging with Denver right now. I honestly just wanna choose that sig.

You're talking to the worst homer on the site there Chernobyl. Crash is just ridiculous.

Also I'm in on this. Kansas City, December 1st.

Colts Week 7.

You're talking to the worst homer on the site there Chernobyl. Crash is just ridiculous.

Also I'm in on this. Kansas City, December 1st.

And how am I a homer and your not? You still believe your seasons not over. Everything I have believed in and have been mocked for has pretty much come true with Denver, I don't know how that makes me homer? Just a educated fan.

In all honesty I look like the smartest guy on the board, I said we would go 6-0 without Miller and we have,I said we would survive without our center and we have. the only thing i have really been wrong on is I said Denver would field one of the greatest offenses to take the field when in fact we have THE GREATEST offense to take the field. The Rocky Mountain express is going to shatter records and when our defense is gets 100% we will be a top 5 defense.

Maybe your talking about me saying we will be better without dumervil? Oh ya Ayers and phillips have more then replaced dumervil. I have been right about Denver's talent and their personnel moves, get over your dumb homer argument

Edited by Crash
  • Downvote 8

I think Crash wins TGP y'all. We are not worthy. :allhail:

I'm just pointing out that while I was called a homer during the offseason everything I said has pretty much come true. That's not being a homer. I just paid attention to my teams moves.

Maybe instead of calling me a homer, the people who made those claims should start eating some crow like adults.

Edited by Crash
  • Downvote 7

Crash is definitely one of the sites biggest and most ridiculous homers. But to be fair, he did call some of this stuff. However though, it's blind homerism more then anything in my opinion.

Put me down for the Divisional round of the playoffs haha

• Upvote 1

Crash may be a homer but the Broncos have a solid shot at 16-0. I doubt Peyton will keep this pace statistically though.

Week 15 VS San Diego

Surprised no one is taking @ INDY or @ NE.

I've mentioned in other threads that I think the Colts will get the Broncos not sure I'm willing to bet on it lol.