Sarge

TGP as Professional Wrestlers

Vinny Mac :rock:

It's pretty hilarious you chose that one Sarge considering there's a running gag at the college radio station about me being "in charge" of the sports department so the term "I'm in charge" follows me around until this day.

LMAO!

Nice one.

Sweetness if he still came here.

Bware (Animal) and Ben (Hawk)

• Upvote 1

Great thread idea btw. I think we all enjoy these particular threads.

BucD

FartWaffles

• Upvote 2

This is fucking genius :rofl:

Sarge is nailing it. Sean as RVD is great too by Ricky.

I think a mix of both y'alls HBK and Sandman nails me. The cockiness/bravado of HBK with the sloppy dgaf mind state and you gotta cause all the blood to drain from my body to win will of Sandman. :yep:

Can't prop you Ricky, I reached my prop quota for the day apparently lol.

Edited by CampinWithGoatSampson

What's funny too is for like 2 years I got really fuckin' nerdy into wrestling to the point to where I created my own wrestler on the internet in a league. You'd type out screen plays of your promo, talking shit about your opponent, place the setting of where the promo was, maybe you're hanging out with the opponents mother in a hot tub, etc. and judging by how good/charismatic/effective it was you'd get points. You named like 3-4 unique moves you had (i.e. Rock Bottom, Stone Cold Stunner etc.) the finisher plus other ones and the commish would put everyone who was matched up and their ranking score into a simulator and then the results would come out. They weren't just winner so-and-so, loser so-and-so, it actually listed play-by-play the entire match.

My character when I did it was almost exactly like a HBK type character and his name was just Ca$h. The very first match was just a all out battle royal and my dude ended up winning the first title, acting all cocky and shit. It was a bit of a surprise because I wasn't ranked in the top 3 or something. I lost the title like a week later though :rofl: It's just wild that Sarge was pretty close to dead on to who was the inspiration for that character.

• Upvote 1

:rofl: Undertaker and Kane...fucking awesome :rock:

Lol - This thread is awesome.

Diamond Dallas Page, eh? I can dig that. :smug:

That's an easy one. Stone Cold was once the biggest outlaw in WWF/E, but then he became the Co-General Manager of RAW, also known as Sheriff Austin. That didn't really stop him from being who he was, though. He pretty much did the same thing he always did.

I remember there once was a member named Zack_of_Steel. He was considered the biggest outlaw here at one time or definitely one of the biggest. But then he became a staff member, and now he helps run the very place that once considered him an outlaw. His personality is basically the same as it always has been, though.

Edited by Sarge
  • Upvote 2

That's an easy one. Stone Cold was once the biggest outlaw in WWF/E, but then he became the Co-General Manager of RAW, also known as Sheriff Austin. That didn't really stop him from being who he was, though. He pretty much did the same thing he always did.

I remember there once was a member named Zack_of_Steel. He was considered the biggest outlaw here at one time or definitely one of the biggest. But then he became a staff member, and now he helps run the very place that once considered him an outlaw. His personality is basically the same as it always has been, though.

You gon fuck him now?

No, but I will fuck you 'til you love me, faggot.

mike-tyson.jpg

• Upvote 2

No, but I will fuck you 'til you love me, faggot.

mike-tyson.jpg

Ah, that makes sense. All I knew about him was that he was some fanatic, Texan cowboy persona, which seemed more Bware than I was comfortable with.

This thread needs a little Duck Fallas inside of it.

You're welcome.

Edited by Duck Fallas
  • Upvote 1

FartWaffles

I will ankle lock every single one of you! :laugh:

It's true. It's true.

Edited by FartWaffles