Sign in to follow this  
Weapon_X_20

2014 NFL MOCK DRAFT

First of all, welcome. Draft season is perhaps our most poppin season.

Second of all, interesting (to say the least) mock. I like the Hawks' pick :shrug:

First...Welcome to TGP, and I must say that this is a very interesting mock.

I say this because I believe this is the first mock that I've seen the Falcons not taking Mack, Clowney, Robinson, or Matthews lol.

It is an interesting thought. Roddy isn't the same as he used to be, and WR's like Watkins are once in a great while. I give it a 1% chance of it happening in real life, but it still is an entertaining thought.

I must also say that the Pats taking Jenkins would be greatly beneficial...my fav TE in this draft class.

Good work.

No Bortles is a shocker. If anyone drops out of the first it will probably be Carr or Manziel. Also, I can't see the Bengals taking Roby over Verrett and Fuller. While I'm not 100% on Fuller, I'd take Verrett over Roby all day. Roby has some serious red flags. I honestly believe the best choice would be Kyle Van Noy. With James Harrison gone, we need a linebacker who can blitz good but also provide decent coverage skills. Van Noy is a bigger emergency in a class loaded from top to bottom with corners.

I would love to land Nix at 25. I have wanted him for awhile but I have sneaky suspicion that he goes earlier than most suspect. So I do doubt he will fall to us.

No Bortles is a shocker. If anyone drops out of the first it will probably be Carr or Manziel. Also, I can't see the Bengals taking Roby over Verrett and Fuller. While I'm not 100% on Fuller, I'd take Verrett over Roby all day. Roby has some serious red flags. I honestly believe the best choice would be Kyle Van Noy. With James Harrison gone, we need a linebacker who can blitz good but also provide decent coverage skills. Van Noy is a bigger emergency in a class loaded from top to bottom with corners.

thank you for pointing that out i didnt mean for Bortles not to be picked lol

First of all, welcome. Draft season is perhaps our most poppin season.

Second of all, interesting (to say the least) mock. I like the Hawks' pick :shrug:

thanks.

First...Welcome to TGP, and I must say that this is a very interesting mock.

I say this because I believe this is the first mock that I've seen the Falcons not taking Mack, Clowney, Robinson, or Matthews lol.

It is an interesting thought. Roddy isn't the same as he used to be, and WR's like Watkins are once in a great while. I give it a 1% chance of it happening in real life, but it still is an entertaining thought.

I must also say that the Pats taking Jenkins would be greatly beneficial...my fav TE in this draft class.

Good work.

thanks and ya its hard to see Watkins being there its will be hard to pass up on

I'm shocked at the number of people who think safety is a major need for the Titans, we've got Griffin signed for the next three years and Pollard signed for the next two, we won't take a safety in the first round, I don't care who it is, if the board falls like this I'd love to see us grab Matthews, but at this point that's largely for the name recognition, still he could compete with Michael Oher for the RT spot this year and potentially plug in for Roos at LT next year if we let him walk in free agency, at this point I'm expecting us to go front-7 in the first round

Edited by oochymp

I'd be pretty shocked if Carr was the 2nd QB off the board, but I guess anything is possible. I'd also be shocked if we passed on Teddy if he makes it to #7.

If Eric Ebron falls that far, I expect the Packers to trade up for him. :yep:

Getting Robinson without trading up would make me quite happy.

If Oakland takes Bortles, he'll bust for certain. Taking him over Bridgewater makes no sense to me, regardless of the mediot hype.

Jenkins would be outstanding. If he's there I want him, if he's not then I want us to go Safety or DE.