ATL_Predator

2014 NBA Playoffs

Nene pushed Butler's head and tried to throw a punch, think he deserved the suspension myself.

but he didn't throw the punch, what incentive does it give to punish him as if he did?

also, absolutely no consistency with McRoberts just getting a $20k fine for elbowing LeBron in the throat on Wednesday

He did throw a punch, he missed. lol

Nene pushed Butler's head and tried to throw a punch, think he deserved the suspension myself.

but he didn't throw the punch, what incentive does it give to punish him as if he did?

also, absolutely no consistency with McRoberts just getting a $20k fine for elbowing LeBron in the throat on Wednesday

He did throw a punch, he missed. lol

there was no punch thrown, watch the video in my last post, Nene does swat him as he's putting his hand on the back of Butler's head, but he doesn't ball up the fist until near the end and you can see he thinks better of it as he drops his hand

1. Back when Nene was with the Nuggets he headbutted somebody.

2. Yeah I realize the headbutt wasn't all that violent and not much of a headbutt, but still was more aggressive than anything Butler did.

3. Nene was the only one to take a whack at the other.

There was some pushing and shoving from both players which is where the technical came from. I think any additional game penalties toward Nene was from his smacking and his "headbutt".

The suspension, I'm almost 100% sure, is due to his prior offense.

Idk if it was all entirely warranted, I guess I'm just trying to understand the thought process of the penalty system here.

Prior offenses shouldn't exist in the NBA if there's such a drastic amount of time between them. Nene isn't a problem. This is the NBA trying to make the series more interesting. There's no reason for the suspension, whatsoever.

untitled-86zd5i.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Idk if it was all entirely warranted, I guess I'm just trying to understand the thought process of the penalty system here.

I think you're just reaching for excuses, I'd be surprised if the past history was part of the decision since nobody else seems to have mentioned it, you'd think they'd mention that initially if it factored in

I'm sure there will be a point in this game when we'll miss Nene, but so far were looking pretty good

Yeah. It's very obvious the real reasons that Nene was suspended.

HUGE win, dominating is an understatement, double digit lead from the gates, the Bulls were never even close, this team has been a lot of fun to watch

• Upvote 1

Yeah. It's very obvious the real reasons that Nene was suspended.

If someone headbutted a player on one of your favorite teams, you'd be screaming for that player to be suspended the rest of the postseason. :yao:

Guest Phailadelphia

We suck.

Bulls offensive possessions are fun. Pass pass bad shot tip tip tip out bad shot tip offensive rebound put back. POINTS!!

We suck.

Bulls offensive possessions are fun. Pass pass bad shot tip tip tip out bad shot tip offensive rebound put back. POINTS!!

1365547668938.gif

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I think ATL just turned you into The Walking Dead's Shane, phail.

• Downvote 1

Guest Phailadelphia

I haven't actually watched the show yet, so I don't know what that means.

untitled-86zd5i.gif

I feel the same way about this series can't we just suit Jordan up its his team lol I wish we could get one star player to put with Jefferson & Walker someone like a Curry etc. Only good thing to look forward to is we go back to being the Charlotte Hornets instead of Bobcats next year. Hoping the draft or off-season brings us someone decent to actually make this team a threat in the East.

Edited by panthergf

I feel the same way about this series can't we just suit Jordan up its his team lol I wish we could get one star player to put with Jefferson & Walker someone like a Curry etc. Only good thing to look forward to is we go back to being the Charlotte Hornets instead of Bobcats next year. Hoping the draft or off-season brings us someone decent to actually make this team a threat in the East.

because playing an old Michael Jordan is a great idea

MJ101611.jpg

Pissers pls.

Just wanted to see the 'cats win one game.

If it wasn't for Ginobili, the Spurs would be screwed. No idea what has happened to this team but it looks nothing like the team that won the most games during the season. The assist numbers have dropped, taking bad shots, while Leonard, Green, and Belinelli have been invisible on the offensive end. That game shouldn't have came down to the final minutes.

Edited by Packers Dynasty 2010

Roy Hibbert...0pts 0 rbds.

What the hell happened?

Roy Hibbert...0pts 0 rbds.

What the hell happened?

He's injured, and we don't know about it.

Heat should just get a bye to the Finals. The way things are looking, they'll be playing the Wizards/Hawks in the ECF. :slingblade:

Hibbert has always been massively overrated (might be an exaggeration because nobody really ever talks about him). His greatest asset is just his rim protection, and some of that can be attributed to this "verticality" stuff he's allowed to get away with.

• Upvote 1