JetsFan4Life

2014 World Cup

So glad I had to work during this match knowing the result now. I would have broke things. Lmao heres to beating Germany and praying Portugal and Ghana play to a draw :beerchug2:

honestly, I'm kinda hoping we kick the shit out of Germany and Ghana does the same to Portugal so that it's the US and Ghana getting out of the group, it's not gonna happen, but it'd be hilarious

Being both a United States and German supporter I'm hoping for a draw as that way they both go through.

Bradley is the guy who gave up an awful turnover at midfield when we had more people than not on the wrong side of the field. He is completely to blame for it. Not that others aren't as well, but that was one of the worst turnovers I've seen.

All he had to do, literally ALL he had to do, was turn and boot the ball out of bounds as far down as the field as he could get it, and the game was over.

Edited by Thanatos19

No reason why Thursday's game with Germany shouldn't end in a draw.

Time for some good ol corruption and fix the match.

GOD DAMN IT USA YOU HAD ONE JOB, ONE.

I really hope that Ghana get through your group to be honest, they are amazing to watch and I love how attacking they are and the fact they can counter in an instant.

Spain's final world cup game today, however I hope Holland beat Chile as I have them in my work sweepstake.

Bradley is the guy who gave up an awful turnover at midfield when we had more people than not on the wrong side of the field. He is completely to blame for it. Not that others aren't as well, but that was one of the worst turnovers I've seen.

All he had to do, literally ALL he had to do, was turn and boot the ball out of bounds as far down as the field as he could get it, and the game was over.

yes, it was a dumb turnover, we still had seven guys behind the ball and when Ronaldo crossed the ball in they had one guy who could do anything with it, but we didn't have him marked, I put that goal on Cameron, I'm also fairly certain that if Bradley had just booted the ball deep the refs would have given Portugal an offensive drive, sure we would have been able to get set better for it, but we still would have had to stop them once

Stupid rules. Head to head should matter first

There went my pick. Though I'd argue that entire second half was a joke, but Italy deserved it for all of their theatrics and BS injuries. Suarez proves once again that he is still a dirty cunt. Hope he gets a nice hefty ban.

at the very least Suarez is done for this tournament, I wouldn't mind seeing him banned from international play for a year or two, unfortunately I don't think he can be suspended from anything else for it, but that wouldn't be a bad move either, what sucks is that he got exactly what he needed out of it because you can't tell me that wasn't in the back of anyone's mind when they lined up for a corner a minute later that turned into the game winning goal

• Upvote 1

Well from what I have heard there is a chance he may be banned for two years. This is because it's the 3rd or 4th time this has now happened and he has had a lot of other misdemeanors. Liverpool fans actually want him out for this and they are pretty much the most loyal fans towards their players.

Suarez is fucked.

Greece :megusta:

Suarez :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

He needs to see a psychiatrist asap. No one bites a player three times LOL

a couple possible solutions:

suarez-muzzle.jpg

dave-portrait_1714959a.jpg

Now that my backup team (Italia) is out before Team USA I'm basically cooked. USA all the way baby too late to pick a backup team.

Africa: 1-2
In- Nigeria
Out- Cameroon, Ivory Coast
TBD- Ghana, Algeria

Asia: 0-3
In-
Out- Australia, Japan, Iran
TBD- Korea

CONCACAF: 2-1
In- Mexico, Costa Rica
Out- Honduras
TBD- USA

South America: 5-1
In- Brazil, Chile, Uruguay, Colombia, Argentina
Out- Ecuador

Europe: 5-5
In- Netherlands, Greece, Belgium, France, Switzerland
Out- Croatia, Spain, Italy, England, Bosnia
TBD- Germany, Portugal, Russia

Out of the Europe teams tbd, I only expect Germany to go through, I think Portugal are fucked and tbh don't deserve to be in the second round. But hey I thought the same with Greece and Nigeria and there they are...

'Murica.