Bay

Something I was wondering about shoutbox conversations

If there is something you don't like or care about do you just stay away from the shoutbox or do you follow along anyway? I'm always following along with basically every convo when I'm on even if I don't particularly care for what's being discussed.

Just curious here.

I read pretty much everything but stay out of most conversations when it's hockey/soccer/baseball related.

• Upvote 1

I read everything, even if I don't participate.

I sometimes look at bits and pieces of it, but just not something I really care to participate in for the most part.

I read everything and just ignore the stuff I don't care about.

I have actually had the shoutbox closed quite a bit lately.. Not to avoid any particular person or discussion, though.When I have it up, I tend to chime in when I feel I have something worth saying.

Read it all. Only reason I have any knowledge of the NBA and other sports that aren't football or baseball.

Definitely don't read it all. I pop in and look at what's there and if it's interesting to me I'll scroll up some to see more of the convo. I used to talk WAY too much in the shoutbox. I was the lead shouter for awhile there and it was kind of embarrassing to me tbh :dying: I just imagine I came off as using it like a diary or rambling like a mad man. I've cut back on that a lot.

I pretty much read everything. It's one of my favorite parts of the site. I've learned many various things in there. Lot's of people from all walks of life, and sometimes picking a brain or two can be beneficial IRL. Plus, there are a lot of sports fans with absolutely zero knowledge of the actual sports that just swear they're experts here in NE Ohio. That's generally not the case here.

That being said, if there's a convo going on that I don't particularly care about, I just stay out of that.

I generally read everything majority of the time even though I don't always participate. When I start seeing the retardo troll internet lango, I stop paying attention to preserve brain cells.

"Bro that's my jam."